over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-glutamine facts

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
a lot of the guys 35 plus seem to love it. Most of the younger guys say it does nothing for muscle growth recovery.

First took it in 2002. 2004 started taking it a lot , have used it pre contest or hard periods of cutting and now tke it pretty regular.

it supposed to raise growth hormone as little as two grams and ive known this forever.

wondering why a lot of guys say its useless for muscle and only useful for when dieting hard, or only useful for intestines and stomach. i know when if my immune systems down this helps me recover 100%

a lot of the guys 35 plus seem to love it. Most of the younger guys say it does nothing for muscle growth recovery.

First took it in 2002. 2004 started taking it a lot , have used it pre contest or hard periods of cutting and now tke it pretty regular.

it supposed to raise growth hormone as little as two grams and ive known this forever.

wondering why a lot of guys say its useless for muscle and only useful for when dieting hard, or only useful for intestines and stomach. i know when if my immune systems down this helps me recover 100%

Independent Analysis on Supplements & Nutrition | Examine.com

It's just useless in general..

It's worthless unless used for gut/intestinal health...
and sometimes as an insurance policy with insulin..and some think it helps the immune system when dieting which it might.

Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in your body....you don't need extra 99 out of 100 times. Not only that, most claims for glutamine are from IV studies.

and sometimes as an insurance policy with insulin..and some think it helps the immune system when dieting which it might.

Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in your body....you don't need extra 99 out of 100 times. Not only that, most claims for glutamine are from IV studies.

I had tons left which I bought in a sale last year. I found this info from knight & few others vets early this year. On my last tub now. won't be ordering anymore . will just get more EAA. thanks u knight . also MD said something like every time I take glutamine I think I m feeding my gut as immune system houses in there but I suppose we can take other more potent stuff for immune system health .

well I can say that I was feeling its effect , before I was 35, nowadays I do not feel anything from it now(past 35) not even that good mood feeling I used to get

I like glutamine for night time cortisol control but that's about it. If you want to build muscle and have better recovery then there are much better things to spend your money on.

This! Glutamine is great if you're dealing with gastritis or an ulcer.

Knight nailed it. Only time I take glutamine is Intra workout with slin shake and post workout after slin use or when my gut is having digestion problems. I don't believe the BS about it raising protein synthesis or making you more anabolic.

Knight nailed it. Only time I take glutamine is Intra workout with slin shake and post workout after slin use or when my gut is having digestion problems. I don't believe the BS about it raising protein synthesis or making you more anabolic.

x2

It's in one of the intra products I use so thats the only time I ever use it myself.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear