over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-TEST CYP (Dihydroboldenone Cypionate)

What else are you running it with? And primo definitely causes no bloat if legit , I doubt anyone has ever held water on Bayer Schering amps

How's the 1-test cyp cycle going? Did you get your blood test results back yet?

Okay everybody the bloat did go away - I guess the new hormone just threw everything off a bit maybe influenced estriadol some, also possiblity is I changed to a new test prop vial which I think Is more potent .. Now , it's my favorite steroid . Bumped it up to 600mg a week with 2.8iu serostim a day , a week later I look the leanest I have in a very very long time . It's like a very strong primo / tren .. Crazy muscle hardness . Much much healthier look and feel than tren or masteron give me .. Tren always leaves me sweaty hot oily and blood red flushed. This I just have a golden clean rock hard look. Definitely around 8%
500mg 1-test cyp
200mg masteron P
100mg test prop a week (apparently)
2.8iu serostim ed
1mg pharma arimidex ed

I'm gonna move dose up slowly after I sit at 500mg see how far it can take me alone.

Big big issues - PIP . My right leg swelled up blood red was hot to touch and so painful to walk on after I worked out legs while the oil was already sore and crashed in the muscle . Each week now I have at least 1 unusable leg ahahha I can't even train my quads right now it's pathetic . Other than it constantly crashing in my muscles it's amazing steroid . Tren without the sides !

Okay everybody the bloat did go away - I guess the new hormone just threw everything off a bit maybe influenced estriadol some, also possiblity is I changed to a new test prop vial which I think Is more potent .. Now , it's my favorite steroid . Bumped it up to 600mg a week with 2.8iu serostim a day , a week later I look the leanest I have in a very very long time . It's like a very strong primo / tren .. Crazy muscle hardness . Much much healthier look and feel than tren or masteron give me .. Tren always leaves me sweaty hot oily and blood red flushed. This I just have a golden clean rock hard look. Definitely around 8%
500mg 1-test cyp
200mg masteron P
100mg test prop a week (apparently)
2.8iu serostim ed
1mg pharma arimidex ed

I'm gonna move dose up slowly after I sit at 500mg see how far it can take me alone.

Big big issues - PIP . My right leg swelled up blood red was hot to touch and so painful to walk on after I worked out legs while the oil was already sore and crashed in the muscle . Each week now I have at least 1 unusable leg ahahha I can't even train my quads right now it's pathetic . Other than it constantly crashing in my muscles it's amazing steroid . Tren without the sides !

Good to hear bro! Did I read that right? 1mg adex ED on 100mg test prop/wk? Dilute the 1-test with grapeseed oil at a 1:1 ratio in the same syringe and it'll fix the PIP problem completely. How do you feel mentally on the 1-test? How are the strength gains? So you like it over primo?

Good to hear bro! Did I read that right? 1mg adex ED on 100mg test prop/wk? Dilute the 1-test with grapeseed oil at a 1:1 ratio in the same syringe and it'll fix the PIP problem completely. How do you feel mentally on the 1-test? How are the strength gains? So you like it over primo?

I'm hyper sensitive to estrogen.. And that's why I really did think there is a bunch of test in this 1-test lol who even knows ! I'll bloat right back up if I come off the pharm adex. Much much better than primo in every way no doubt and way cheaper . And I'll dilute it for sure but idk how that'll keep it from crashing in the muscle ..

I'm hyper sensitive to estrogen.. And that's why I really did think there is a bunch of test in this 1-test lol who even knows ! I'll bloat right back up if I come off the pharm adex. Much much better than primo in every way no doubt and way cheaper . And I'll dilute it for sure but idk how that'll keep it from crashing in the muscle ..

I had to take antibiotics for the pip pain after the first few shots but once I started mixing it with gso it was painless...

Im tempted to get some, but that damn super PIP is making me think twice.

Im tempted to get some, but that damn super PIP is making me think twice.

Can't train my legs but keep in mind I was shooting ED IM into quads with .5" slin pin pushed in deep....really fucking my training up and it's swollen and painful. But shooting ED IM 1.5" glutes now I'll see what happens

So 1 test cyp still exists?

Why am I having so much trouble finding a manufacturer that offers this. All say is unavailable anymore

Can train legs hard now, just can't do squats without big pain . I've been using leg press and hack squats instead . I sound crazy for even continuing this BUT I am using this steroid as a last resort injectable because nothing else can be used for my goals with sides I can handle . Tren = red sweaty oily angry unhealthy body and skin even at 25mg a day , deca npp = bloat, test = red face and bloat even with AI, primo = hair loss, EQ = no erections . Hahaha. So I'm stuck with low dose test prop, masteron, orals (not gonna use for long time) and 1-test cyp from now on I guess !

Started shooting glutes with 1.5" syringe . Haha. Every injection point has a swollen golf ball . And I shoot everyday .....

Bro , that sucks. Ive been there so I can feel your pain (literally):D.
And I was pinning EOD.
Did you ever think of using slin pins and maybe cutting the 1-t-cyp 50/50 with something else? You could pin quads and have less pip by diluting it 50/50?
Just a thought.

Bro , that sucks. Ive been there so I can feel your pain (literally):D.

And I was pinning EOD.

Did you ever think of using slin pins and maybe cutting the 1-t-cyp 50/50 with something else? You could pin quads and have less pip by diluting it 50/50?

Just a thought.

I was pinning quads with a slin pin hahaha and cutting with prop and mast. Still swollen so bad , but quads were better than my ass swelling I can't even sit down ! And I have 50ml grapeseed oil on the way we will see . I'm going back to quad / slin pin injects

Cut it 50/50 with grapeseed, stupid decision, just spread the area of oil that's going to crash anyway, most pain I've ever been in from shots 6/7 days ago in glutes. Not worth it. Stopping this bs lol I cannot even sleep without painkillers. Massive swelling and pulsing pain. Idiotic to continue

Sorry to hear that. I was hoping you could find a way to make it bearable. Ive heard its a nice compound to run, but with issues like this; it becomes literally unusable. Oh well, maybe switch to primo ent.

I've only been glancing at this thread here and there, but it's kind of a bummer to think the raws used to be available everywhere.

I remember around 2004-ish, back when I started paying attention to this kind of stuff, 1 test cyp was widely available and cheap. Other stuff too, like 4ad cyp, was being played around with too. I can't help but wonder if you got a bad batch or an unskilled brewer (again, not having read the whole thing).

Makes me want to get into the field of chemistry and see what can be synthesized.

I've only been glancing at this thread here and there, but it's kind of a bummer to think the raws used to be available everywhere.

I remember around 2004-ish, back when I started paying attention to this kind of stuff, 1 test cyp was widely available and cheap. Other stuff too, like 4ad cyp, was being played around with too. I can't help but wonder if you got a bad batch or an unskilled brewer (again, not having read the whole thing).

Makes me want to get into the field of chemistry and see what can be synthesized.

Noble Labs. And I just can't find many users online that DIDNT have issues with PIP and this compound crashing in the muscle . !

I see. Rectal administration then? Hehe

That's too bad. I remember my first "cycle" of the ergopharm 1ad back in the day. 1-test was the target hormone. It worked. :D

Noble Labs. And I just can't find many users online that DIDNT have issues with PIP and this compound crashing in the muscle . !
Black tops are causing massive problems with many.
Not just only 1-test cyp, though this definitely was known to do it before.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws