over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH "ONE MORE TIME"

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I'm confused. I'm reading for size you want to do it just before training with slin. Then I'm reading the best way to do it is several times a day with slin. I understand that it's about raising the over all IGF levels and that's why it makes more sense to me doing it several times a day.

Does anyone have qualified thoughts to share on this? I would appreciate the "un-censored" version.

Much appreciated.

CG

There are so many theories.

For sheer mass they say 10ius HGH post workout 3 times a week and insulin 3x/day, also 3 times a week.

For fat loss do more frequent small doses of HGH.

Dr. Serrano I believe said anything over 4ius at one time is wasting it. He recommended using it preworkout.

Supposedly, one of the Top Olympia guys(either Wolf or Cutler) did 6ius IM upon waking, 6ius intravenous within minutes of his final sets of weights injected in the gym bathroom, and 6ius subQ before bed. Obviously, 18ius a day means one vial of serostim per day.

There are so many theories.

For sheer mass they say 10ius HGH post workout 3 times a week and insulin 3x/day, also 3 times a week.

For fat loss do more frequent small doses of HGH.

Dr. Serrano I believe said anything over 4ius at one time is wasting it. He recommended using it preworkout.

Supposedly, one of the Top Olympia guys(either Wolf or Cutler) did 6ius IM upon waking, 6ius intravenous within minutes of his final sets of weights injected in the gym bathroom, and 6ius subQ before bed. Obviously, 18ius a day means one vial of serostim per day.

Any clue on why just 3 times a week vs ED?

Any clue on why just 3 times a week vs ED?

It keeps receptors from down regulating. That goes for insulin especially and also HGH. As far as the theory of one massive HGH inject post workout 3 times a week for mass, I don't remember the science behind it. Maybe someone else can jump in and explain.

Last edited:
It keeps receptors from down regulating. That goes for insulin especially and also HGH. As far as the theory of one massive HGH inject post workout 3 times a week for mass, I don't remember the science behind it. Maybe someone else can jump in and explain.

cool, it would also save $$

The below was posted somewhere on this board.

"Dosing determines are needed to run GH because use requires the need for on/off/on/off…periods. Continually elevated GH levels desensitize the intracellular pathways that GH triggers in the first place and they just turn off no matter how much GH is around.

So EOD is better then ED, but this is referring to higher dose of around 10iu +

The key is understanding that GH will be active for so many hours depending on dose. 8 iu for example would be up to 12hrs.That would mean the exact timing would shift each day depending on dose Then you need some time off...say around 4 hours (maybe less if there is high physiological/low pharmacological insulin around during the GH off time. Then you can administer 8ius of GH again.

Now what if you administer just 4ius? It will be active for 6 hours so you could get in two doses of 4iu twice a day (6 hours of active time + 4 hours of off time). "

So 2iu is active about 4 hrs. I would maybe do 2iu AM, PWO and PREBED.

To prevent desensitize of the intracellular pathways that triggers your own GH, maybe to make sure use GHRP'S, to trigger your own spikes on off days or just use 2iu GH on off days with GHRP'S for other dose throughout day. Also I would use GHRP, PWO small dose then 15min later dose 2iu GH.

Not sure how much GH want use day. To preserve an save on cost and prevent desensitization mayeb try use smaller Gh dose couple times day with GHRP'S.

Training day:

GH 2iu AM

GHRP'S 200MCG PWO, Wait 15 min, 2iu GH

PREBED GHRPS 200MCG

Off Day:

2iu GH AM or GHRP'S

PREBED

GHRP'S

CG,
I've taken it every way I've ever heard of including mainlining.
I can't tell the difference so I just take it before bed.
In my humble opinion you take it, it works.
I have run twice daily and once daily and noticed no change in IGF levels. Yes with a test not "feel" like most of the dumb fucks that say they can feel it.

CG,
I've taken it every way I've ever heard of including mainlining.
I can't tell the difference so I just take it before bed.
In my humble opinion you take it, it works.
I have run twice daily and once daily and noticed no change in IGF levels. Yes with a test not "feel" like most of the dumb fucks that say they can feel it.

^^
This I once said Gh works if you inject upside down into your toes .......LOL
Half life HAS nothing to do with how effective it is........

Done high dose once weekly Every third day EOD ED ...tired it 2-4 times a day with slin - didn't really record any noticeable differences -
didn't like at night woke up with bad headaches and high BG
My favorite way was ETD high dose after training with slin, always had to go low dose the more frequently I took it, example never more than 6 ius ED 10 -12 ius EOD and 20 ius ETD - did 28 ius once per week for a bit.
I always used high quality stuff - jins, seros, original RIPS and HYGES.
Being an old guy I had to figure it out on my own cause the bro science back then was 5 on 2 off...which made no sense.

If I were to do it again I'd do EOD after training 10 ius with slin and glutamine (you'll never go hypo) always felt the cells were more receptive after training and at bedtime but couldn't handle the morning headaches.

I'd argue with anyone that you need to take GH 2-3 times a day - just think about it for a second you don't want GH levels raised all day long - it loses it's effectiveness. Same with when I did high dose cycling that stretched past 12 weeks - after a certain time even rotating compounds - you just end up with all the sides and feel "testy". Big A and Phil wrote about the once a week GH blast and I changed everything back when I was trying to find the magic way of taking it and settled on the ETD for long time and EOD cause t fit my training schedule.

I settled on middle of the road cycling with 8-10 weeks of test blends at 800 max 400 mg deca and 300 mg tren. Left orals alone very early on in my cycling career - late 20's, was tired of the sides the huge "gains" and crashes.

These days I'd recommend heavy cycling no more than 10 -12 weeks then bridge sub q with low dosed GH and slin. never felt it took weeks to kick in either and the gains stayed around many weeks even off. PCT shit szz...keep the test levels at normal 800= 100 ng/dl and you feel like superman on 60 -90 mg test sub q and retain a lot more mass and give your organs and body a break from the oil and BA and high horomones.

Last edited:
I've done it every way except IV and I can say I've never noticed a difference whether it be how I look or side effects. Now I generally do pre workout or post workout depending on my schedule and when I workout.

Several people I know notice smaller frequent dose fat loss and big less frequent doses mass and water retention.

Last edited:
I mix it up. I am currently doing it a couple small doses a day. After PCT is over im going to do it 3 times a week high dose with slin, but im doing it pre workout, the Mike Arnold protocol.

The below was posted somewhere on this board.

So 2iu is active about 4 hrs. I would maybe do 2iu AM, PWO and PREBED.

To prevent desensitize of the intracellular pathways that triggers your own GH, maybe to make sure use GHRP'S, to trigger your own spikes on off days or just use 2iu GH on off days with GHRP'S for other dose throughout day. Also I would use GHRP, PWO small dose then 15min later dose 2iu GH.

Not sure how much GH want use day. To preserve an save on cost and prevent desensitization mayeb try use smaller Gh dose couple times day with GHRP'S.

Training day:

GH 2iu AM

GHRP'S 200MCG PWO, Wait 15 min, 2iu GH

PREBED GHRPS 200MCG

Off Day:

2iu GH AM or GHRP'S

PREBED

GHRP'S

Do you feel the GHRP's would add the down regulation happening sooner?

Do you feel the GHRP's would add the down regulation happening sooner?

No the Mod-GRF+GHRP before the synthetic GH is to make it seem like more natural pulse of GH. This way your body releases natural GH, and shortly afterwards you add in synthetic. Before the next natural pulse most of the synthetic has cleared. Would not cause down-regulation.

Doesn't really matter when you take it, it will still work but timing the peaks of the GH and slin to peak together is the ideal timing in my opinion. Whether it be dosed together before meals or one dose pre or postworkout.

I like to use reg slin and time them both an hour preworkout so they can both peak during training while drinking an intra carb shake.

BBOY has said over and over again his advice from Cutler was "use as much GH as u can afford".... wishhhhhhhhhhh we could get JM, Porters, BigAs, Humun, Paulos, Amits, etc thoughts on this.... ;):D

BBOY has said over and over again his advice from Cutler was "use as much GH as u can afford".... wishhhhhhhhhhh we could get JM, Porters, BigAs, Humun, Paulos, Amits, etc thoughts on this.... ;):D

Yup. As much as 30iu! Well, according Big A in one of his thresd.

Doesn't really matter when you take it, it will still work but timing the peaks of the GH and slin to peak together is the ideal timing in my opinion. Whether it be dosed together before meals or one dose pre or postworkout.

I like to use reg slin and time them both an hour preworkout so they can both peak during training while drinking an intra carb shake.

how you timing them before workout what's that looking like?

how you timing them before workout what's that looking like?

I was doing 10iu nov r and 5iu generics an hour preworkout, 30 mins later I would eat a small meal of 20-30g of carbs and 50g of protein. 30mins later I'd head to the gym. I could take the GH an hour earlier to really time them but I don't have that luxury with work schedule.

When I use peps, I do the slin an hour preworkout and the peps immediately before leaving to the gym. Takes me 15mins to get threre.

Last edited:
i run hgh in the morning (4-5 a.m.) 3ui a day, 3 day on/1 day off, add slin only in my cheat meals post wo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws