over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

o/t I left my chicken out overnight

machomadness22

Registered
Everyone online says its a bad idea buuuut since this is a bodybuilding forum where I know guys eat a lot of chicken thought I'd ask you. I made 10lbs last night and I'd hate to waste it times are tough these days. Whats you guys input I cooked it at 7pm fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 5 am and put it in the fridge immediately. Has anyone else done this and been fine?

...eat the damn chicken.

its good. just throw it in the micro for 2-3 min. make sure its hot. best bet is to cook over a pan/skillet for a couple min.

worst case senario is you lose alot and alot and alot of water weight!

It will be fine even if it were fairly hot where you live.

Thats not that long to be left out honestly. Im scared of getting sick always but even I would eat that. I have cooked stuff later at night and fell asleep and woke up later than you did, so it was prob about the same amount of time, and it was fine.

If you left raw chicken out for that long i would say toss it for sure !!!

Don't risk it man ! let me send you 10 bucks so you get a brand new 2015 chicken with 0 miles....

Everyone online says its a bad idea buuuut since this is a bodybuilding forum where I know guys eat a lot of chicken thought I'd ask you. I made 10lbs last night and I'd hate to waste it times are tough these days. Whats you guys input I cooked it at 7pm fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 5 am and put it in the fridge immediately. Has anyone else done this and been fine?

bro I eat chicken, tuna and fish on a regular basis that has not been in the fridge for 12 hrs and sometimes longer, you will be fine

Thank you guys all for the input I mean I wasn't going to think twice about it then my wife texted me saying you going to eat that! Then of course I googled it which led me to WebMD and convinced me I'm going to die and all that haha. Just checking with the bros who I know have been guilty of that before!

Don't risk it man ! let me send you 10 bucks so you get a brand new 2015 chicken with 0 miles....

Wtf? Lol

But he's right dude. I wouldn't risk it.
I once cooked my chicken and left half the container for later. I didn't have a refrigerator where I was.
5 hours later i ate it and felt sick within minutes before i puked.
But that's a different situation kinda.

Eat a meal and see how you feel.

Last edited:
I do that quite often, actually... comes from being tired, and my wife always says you are not supposed to put warm meat in fridge also... one time I was making protein drinks with some skim milk and a brand of powder I never had before, towards the end of the day and two shakes later I was like damn that proteins rough, lol... that night I had big bowl of ice cream and chased it with a glass of milk, promptly spit it back up, shit was rotten the whole time, figure I drank close to 2 quarts rotten milk, didn't affect me at all... one thing I have is strong guts

I'll be honest I cook chicken and leave it out quite a bit Cuz I get so tired after cooking and work. I eat it next day no problems. Just pop it in microwave

a couple days ago I left a FROZEN turkey out for 24 hours...was thawed around 14 hours and I fogot to set it in the fridge and another 10 hours passed it and it was room temperature so I baked it and all is well....

I know that chicken sitting on the counter is looking at you, saying heyy come eat me come eat me ! BUT DON'T DO IT MAN !!! You will get all kinds of Diarrheas

miley-cyrus-twerky-gif.gif

Last edited:
Cooked? no problem... Raw??... another story

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting