over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath getting checked by MMA fighter in parking lot

He's a fucking assclown you feel me? You feel me? He wouldn't act that way in the bad parts of NY I can tell you that. He'd go to sleep real quick.

No doubt. Try that shit in East New York, Bed Stuy, Flatbush, Carnarsie..List goes on. Lights out!!!

The most pathetic thing about this thread was the title the op used...Using the title seems the same as the idiot that posted it to youtube:rolleyes:

Heath handled it actually the way it should have been handled...This guy is probably looking for a lawsuit when one of these guys finally knocks him the fuck out!

Not to mention, they guy says he's a boxer not a mixed martial artist.

Rich Piana handled it well. That guy is an idiot camera or not.

What I do not understand is why this guy is not arrested? Can't go around threatening physical violence without consequences :naughty:

The guy is obviously an idiot trying to cash in on the coattails of those he is accosting. I would love to see someone fuck this guy up...

Love these jack asses who think their MMA titles are going to win on the street. HOpefully he'll run into someone who just doesn't even hesitate and cuts it dumn ass.

No doubt. Try that shit in East New York, Bed Stuy, Flatbush, Carnarsie..List goes on. Lights out!!!

I dont know about that. Most of those skells cant fight one on one..they attack in packs. Now someone packing heat can settle him down very quickly without breaking a sweat.

Gee,
Seems like the ones on juice are the rational ones.

If you look closely at the Rich video the dumb fuck looks like he has his shirt stuffed with pads or something.

The video says it's a prank then points to a bumb ass guy sitting in that car at the end and says its Roger Mayweather(SMH) and I seriously doubt his ignorant ass trains in Floyd Mayweathers gym.

It's all for YouTube views and likes just like everything else is these days. Rich handled it like a pro but he could have stopped before handing out his phone number. Phil acted like.... Well what we would have expected him to act like. All I know is I don't know that I would have handled it that well if I was in either one of there shoes. All it would take is one quick shot to the kisser to put that fool to sleep.

Gee,
Seems like the ones on juice are the rational ones.

LOL you don't say..? I've noticed this myself. Most of us have to be because we have goals. We find happiness in what we do. What we do is fulfilling and dumb fucks like this aren't happy so they do stupid shit like this.

Most users that I know are some of the smartest people you'll meet. We have to be. We want to be better than normal people so we evolve. Bodybuilders and some weightlifters are thinkers and were different than other people to begin with.

Idk I think most "normal people" are pretty shallow and ignorant. We are a little more in tune with what's going on. Most of us anyway

LOL you don't say..? I've noticed this myself. Most of us have to be because we have goals. We find happiness in what we do. What we do is fulfilling and dumb fucks like this aren't happy so they do stupid shit like this.

Most users that I know are some of the smartest people you'll meet. We have to be. We want to be better than normal people so we evolve. Bodybuilders and some weightlifters are thinkers and were different than other people to begin with.

Idk I think most "normal people" are pretty shallow and ignorant. We are a little more in tune with what's going on. Most of us anyway

I agree with this. Except for the young dumb fucks that juice obviously...

I like how he says he is friends with Mayweather and that he is clean.
I would like to see some test results on that.

Most of the guys I know who do steroids on the most part are rational
gentle giants with good jobs and have nothing to prove. As you see in the video.

The guys stupid but I'll admit it was funny and entertaining. Guess that's what he's going for. Not sure if he's actually serious.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131