YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dick And Jane's First Steroid- Do You Agree Or Disagree?

Texas Ranger

Registered
How much should a steroid user take of testosterone each week?

Dick and Jane's First Steroid - continued

How much should you inject each week? Nothing less than 600 mg of testosterone a week will do the job. Remember, the first few testosterone injections of your life will be your most productive ones. I hate to say this, but those great stories of how so-and-so gained 50 pounds of muscle in just a few weeks are often distorted. These dramatic weight gains are ONE SHOT DEALS. Your FIRST steroid encounter is, perhaps, the ONLY ONE that will give you significant gains. DON’T fart those gains away with chicken-shit dosages or with some girlie, weak-assed steroid. If you are a male, and you want to use testosterone to get big and strong, then jam 600 to 1000 mg of either testosterone enanthate or cypionate once a week. The USH II will give you the step-by-steps on needles, but the short version is that you want a three cc syringe, with a needle at least one inch long, either 22 or 23 gauge. Inject all the testosterone that you are going to use for the week at the same time. If you using 600 mg of testosterone enanthate or cypionate, this is the full three cc oil.

Before we discuss how many weeks to use the testosterone, you should have an idea of why you will eventually have to stop injecting testosterone and give your body a break. The whole idea of using steroids in the first place is to get more testosterone to the steroid receptors in the muscles. But your body is smarter than you are. After a while, it figures out that you are messing with the natural order of things.

Your body has many ways to try to set things back to "normal". Steroids only work when they are free to interact with the steroid receptor, so the body will try to keep the steroids inactive by keeping them bound in a passive state. Passive testosterone in the blood works just about as well as passive training in the gym.

Some steroids will also convert to dihydrotestosterone by means of 5-alpha-reductase. Dihydrotestosterone is much less anabolic and much more androgenic than testosterone. (Other steroids, fortunately, convert to dihydronandrolone, which is much less androgenic. And a few are totally unaffected by 5-alpha-reductase.)

Steroids also convert to estrogen, especially in older or fatter individuals. Estrogen elevation can do some nasty things to men, including female pattern fat deposition, fluid retention, "bitch tits", and down-regulation of natural testosterone production. By the way, certain steroids that do not convert to estrogen can cause female characteristics by binding to the estrogen receptor. Others can cause progesterone-like activity at the progesterone receptor. Checque Drops, for example, have an 80 percent progesterone-like action, while Deca Durabolin has 20 percent!

All of these steroid transformations and cross-reactions show "biochemical individuality", meaning that they vary amongst individuals. Many steroid users drive themselves crazy with schemes to foil the body’s enzyme systems. They carefully plot their usage of accessory drugs like Nolvadex, Arimadex, Propecia, Aldactone, RU 486, and so on. Usually people like this are classic NON-RESPONDERS. They just don’t respond with a great degree of anabolism to any amount of testosterone and they waste lots of time and money in the hopes of banishing testosterone’s conversion to female hormones. Let me tell you from the outset that high estrogen and/or progesterone levels have never limited anyone’s growth. I wish I could bitch slap all of the crybabies in the QFAC chat room who keep telling me that they just can’t grow because high estrogen levels are making their nipples so puffy.

Whew, I need a break. In the next installment, we’ll discuss how to set up a schedule of weekly testosterone injections, and what happens (and stops happening) when you take a break from steroids.

Let me preface this by saying I know the majority of the guys on the board advise 400-500mgs of Test a week for a beginner. This was an old article written by, guru Dan Duchaine right before he passed away. Do you agree his theory or is it a no go?

Hindsight I should've run 1g instead of 500 my first cycle......I'd be heyooooge!!!

wow, the advice just keeps getting worse around here!

omg :banghead:

:delete:

Actually, it is not recent advise. It ends with a question about what you read. It is advice from way back by none other than Dan Duchaine

They always say your first cycle is your best.
I wish I would have started with 400 - 600 mgs myself....instead of a meager 100 - 200 mgs.

I ran 250mg sustanon first cycle ever and gained 21lbs scale weight. Oh how I miss those days haha

wow, the advice just keeps getting worse around here!

omg :banghead:

:delete:
It's not advice, LK. At least, not from me. Lol! I was reading some of Dan Duchaine's old articles and thought this would be a good topic to discuss.

First thing I ran was rpn havoc(epistane) gained roughly 23lbs in 4 weeks lol also leaned me out, went from 187-210 probably dropped 3% bf, I'm 5'10... The pumps were so bad even with supports, I could not believe how strong and how fast it kicked in

First thing I ran was rpn havoc(epistane) gained roughly 23lbs in 4 weeks lol also leaned me out, went from 187-210 probably dropped 3% bf, I'm 5'10... The pumps were so bad even with supports, I could not believe how strong and how fast it kicked in

Doesn't sound like epistane... Maybe superdrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, it is not recent advise. It ends with a question about what you read. It is advice from way back by none other than Dan Duchaine

i think DD was responsible for a lot of our modern day steroid idiocy.

our beliefs in anadrol i think stem quite a bit form him.

i haven't read anything by him in like 15+ years. lol

while maybe he did some interesting stuff i think he probably helped with some negative things too.

Firstly for 95%+ of first timers the advice in the article would be completely stupid. I also need to mention I am a firm believer in using the smallest effective dose so you allow yourself room for increasing over time without having to go high. However there is definitely some merit in the article and I think for a few very well planned and driven competitors it would be great to follow. You hear guys say 250mg is much higher than your natural test so all you need and I get that. But your 1st cycle is special but there is no need to go too high. This is only for very few circumstances but something like 600mg test and 400mg deca as an extreme example. Even 600mg test would suffice. But this is only for guys with a great natural build, great diet/training and with plans to compete.

Granted 400mg test can do wonders so thats why I would only agree with the above for a few individuals. I see so many people waste their first cycles on things like 30mg avar or 30mg dbol or maybe a few random shots of test p every so often :eek:

Doesn't sound like epistane... Maybe superdrol.

Felt great at 40mg it blew my mind, if it were SD and I was running it for 2+ weeks over 30mg I think I'd most likely start to feel like shit lol and I bought this before the rpn lawsuit and ph ban, it wasn't just some random purchase lol.

How much should a steroid user take of testosterone each week?

Dick and Jane's First Steroid - continued

How much should you inject each week? Nothing less than 600 mg of testosterone a week will do the job. Remember, the first few testosterone injections of your life will be your most productive ones. I hate to say this, but those great stories of how so-and-so gained 50 pounds of muscle in just a few weeks are often distorted. These dramatic weight gains are ONE SHOT DEALS. Your FIRST steroid encounter is, perhaps, the ONLY ONE that will give you significant gains. DON’T fart those gains away with chicken-shit dosages or with some girlie, weak-assed steroid. If you are a male, and you want to use testosterone to get big and strong, then jam 600 to 1000 mg of either testosterone enanthate or cypionate once a week. The USH II will give you the step-by-steps on needles, but the short version is that you want a three cc syringe, with a needle at least one inch long, either 22 or 23 gauge. Inject all the testosterone that you are going to use for the week at the same time. If you using 600 mg of testosterone enanthate or cypionate, this is the full three cc oil.

Before we discuss how many weeks to use the testosterone, you should have an idea of why you will eventually have to stop injecting testosterone and give your body a break. The whole idea of using steroids in the first place is to get more testosterone to the steroid receptors in the muscles. But your body is smarter than you are. After a while, it figures out that you are messing with the natural order of things.

Your body has many ways to try to set things back to "normal". Steroids only work when they are free to interact with the steroid receptor, so the body will try to keep the steroids inactive by keeping them bound in a passive state. Passive testosterone in the blood works just about as well as passive training in the gym.

Some steroids will also convert to dihydrotestosterone by means of 5-alpha-reductase. Dihydrotestosterone is much less anabolic and much more androgenic than testosterone. (Other steroids, fortunately, convert to dihydronandrolone, which is much less androgenic. And a few are totally unaffected by 5-alpha-reductase.)

Steroids also convert to estrogen, especially in older or fatter individuals. Estrogen elevation can do some nasty things to men, including female pattern fat deposition, fluid retention, "bitch tits", and down-regulation of natural testosterone production. By the way, certain steroids that do not convert to estrogen can cause female characteristics by binding to the estrogen receptor. Others can cause progesterone-like activity at the progesterone receptor. Checque Drops, for example, have an 80 percent progesterone-like action, while Deca Durabolin has 20 percent!

All of these steroid transformations and cross-reactions show "biochemical individuality", meaning that they vary amongst individuals. Many steroid users drive themselves crazy with schemes to foil the body’s enzyme systems. They carefully plot their usage of accessory drugs like Nolvadex, Arimadex, Propecia, Aldactone, RU 486, and so on. Usually people like this are classic NON-RESPONDERS. They just don’t respond with a great degree of anabolism to any amount of testosterone and they waste lots of time and money in the hopes of banishing testosterone’s conversion to female hormones. Let me tell you from the outset that high estrogen and/or progesterone levels have never limited anyone’s growth. I wish I could bitch slap all of the crybabies in the QFAC chat room who keep telling me that they just can’t grow because high estrogen levels are making their nipples so puffy.

Whew, I need a break. In the next installment, we’ll discuss how to set up a schedule of weekly testosterone injections, and what happens (and stops happening) when you take a break from steroids.

Let me preface this by saying I know the majority of the guys on the board advise 400-500mgs of Test a week for a beginner. This was an old article written by, guru Dan Duchaine right before he passed away. Do you agree his theory or is it a no go?

Loved Dan Duchaine back in the day--purchased his original USH when I was 14, but this piece really demonstrates the discrepancy between modem day knowledge and old-school theories. While some of what is said here is just a matter of opinion, some other stuff is false.

For example, the whole idea of testosterone not working in a bound state is flawed. He also states that some steroids convert to DHT (as if it is a bad thing for growth), when in reality only testosterone converts to DHT. I don't really advise injecting one's entire weekly testosterone dose in a single injection, either.

Dan was a very influential guy and responsible for a lot of the advancements in PED use that took place in the 80's and 90's, but we have come such a long way since then.

I ran 250mg sustanon first cycle ever and gained 21lbs scale weight. Oh how I miss those days haha

Must have been those Mexican Redi-jects. Back in the early 80's, those were the bomb.

Cyctahoh was my first and favorite.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Loved Dan Duchaine back in the day--purchased his original USH when I was 14, but this piece really demonstrates the discrepancy between modem day knowledge and old-school theories. While some of what is said here is just a matter of opinion, some other stuff is false.

For example, the whole idea of testosterone not working in a bound state is flawed. He also states that some steroids convert to DHT (as if it is a bad thing for growth), when in reality only testosterone converts to DHT. I don't really advise injecting one's entire weekly testosterone dose in a single injection, either.

Dan was a very influential guy and responsible for a lot of the advancements in PED use that took place in the 80's and 90's, but we have come such a long way since then.
Mike, I read an article you wrote where someone under your tutelage gained 56lbs in 16 weeks on his first cycle using Test, Deca, Dbol, Tren, along with some insulin. How did he do after that experiment? Any negatives experiences come up?

Mike, I read an article you wrote where someone under your tutelage gained 56lbs in 16 weeks on his first cycle using Test, Deca, Dbol, Tren, along with some insulin. How did he do after that experiment? Any negatives experiences come up?

First of all, this was not your typical 1st cycle in terms of compound selection or dosage, but being that I was hired specifically for the purpose of helping him gain as much muscle as possible in the shortest amount of time possible, and being that he was well into his adult years, I complied with his request.

With that said, he didn't experience any negative side effects outside of the ordinary and all preventable side effects were prevented.

First of all, this was not your typical 1st cycle in terms of compound selection or dosage, but being that I was hired specifically for the purpose of helping him gain as much muscle as possible in the shortest amount of time possible, and being that he was well into his adult years, I complied with his request.

With that said, he didn't experience any negative side effects outside of the ordinary and all preventable side effects were prevented.

I've used one of your slin protocols myself I loved it I've passed it on to many but I will say the supplements required are expensive and hard to come by even on Amazon .

I've used one of your slin protocols myself I loved it I've passed it on to many but I will say the supplements required are expensive and hard to come by even on Amazon .

Thanks, but you don't need all the extra supps. I wrote an update to the original protocol you followed, which should be posted within the week. It clears up a lot of the misunderstanding regarding the original protocol.

Felt great at 40mg it blew my mind, if it were SD and I was running it for 2+ weeks over 30mg I think I'd most likely start to feel like shit lol and I bought this before the rpn lawsuit and ph ban, it wasn't just some random purchase lol.

I liked epi at 30 but those results, shit. I've yet to encounter that with any drug stack... Test gave me +20lb at the same bf

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner