over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath getting checked by MMA fighter in parking lot

That would have been some shit if Phil would have gave him the ol' one two and dropped his ass.

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

I think he's supposed to be religious. Telling people not to have sex, good luck with that.

wow, that was pretty dick of him lol ..

idk who that guy is but if he is a "hw world champion" in any organization and is signed on the actual money team, he is a serious and well skilled fighter... I was just talking to Howard Davis's son last weekend after he was out in Vegas training with them trying to get signed... the skill level of that camp is really high and that guy definitely has some size to him... all the people who aren't of a hi skill level in combat sports saying they would have beat his ass or swing on him whatever would be getting woken up by the medics and smelling salts lol

Last edited:
I'll knock his ass out right when he asks if I take steroids, this kid came up to me in the gym just the other day and first thing he says

Hey man, what steroids you take.
I looked at him and then I said really calmly

Get the fuck away from me before I fuck you up punk

He was like oh man my bad my bad I said no get the fuck away now!
He later comes up to apologize and I tell him, you don't approach people like that in any way shape or form, your lucky I just got here an haven't trained, if had already trained I would have fucked you up right there in the locker room, then I told him to get the fuck away from me again and don't even look at me when I'm in the gym

I don't fuck around, im a really nice guy, but I don't care who it is, like I said I don't fuck around and im not a hand shaker greeter punk bitch by anymeans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the guy in this video is a separate ase as it is done intentionally. im not even sure if its real or dude is like trying topaly a role, they say its a prank and for fun so....

I think the real life example sucks though.

these boards are nie as it gives us an outlet to tal about this stuff. but wouldn't it be nie to tal about it in person too with other people that clearly do and wana do the same things?

in the us I know, you ant it suks, fukin uc le all over.

where I am this is one nice thing. no one gives a shit about juice we can talk about it openly in the gym and it is even sold openly in the gym. we don't hide our conversation or eve talk quiet. lol its pretty fun.

its also funny cs then you get people listening and chiming in on what they are taking which is evenmore funny us most don't even look like they work out let alone take juie.

people have come up to me openly saying hey sorry to bother you but I have some questions about some drugs I was taking or side effects or whatever. it isn't a question of weather I am on, people just assume im on large amounts all the time.

just wanted to share that as it makes they gym atmosphere much more fun and much more comfortable. and! it gives you a chance to help some people. whenthese dumb ids come up and ask about there cycles you can try to help them a bit and show them the reality.

ienjoy that part.

I think he's supposed to be religious. Telling people not to have sex, good luck with that.

no sex, no drugs....

wtf else are you supposed to do with money, life and free time! lol
no wonder the poor id so angery n lookin to fight everyone.

get this man a blow job n a proper joint!
we have no more dumbass aggressive I can lift more then you videos. lol

:lightbulb::love::headbang:

So he is basically using people who worked hard to get known in a certain endeavor to somehow draw up publicity for himself.

Way to create your own path.

We have this whole society now that bashes popular people/threatens/slanders people on social media so they can become known.....its pretty sickening

Do you think he is bothered by steroid usage that much? If he truly was he would just go to any gym and pick out obvious steroid users and do this...but he isnt...he is bottom feeding and trying to make a name for himself by stalking Mr Olympia's and others.......sad state of affairs

Last edited:
these type of things usually backfire on that individual i see a lot of times tho... i could see a shit ton of MMA guys finding out who he is and challenging him to a recorded youtube video fight to kind of "put him in his place" so to speak

I'll knock his ass out right when he asks if I take steroids, this kid came up to me in the gym just the other day and first thing he says

Hey man, what steroids you take.
I looked at him and then I said really calmly

Get the fuck away from me before I fuck you up punk

He was like oh man my bad my bad I said no get the fuck away now!
He later comes up to apologize and I tell him, you don't approach people like that in any way shape or form, your lucky I just got here an haven't trained, if had already trained I would have fucked you up right there in the locker room, then I told him to get the fuck away from me again and don't even look at me when I'm in the gym

I don't fuck around, im a really nice guy, but I don't care who it is, like I said I don't fuck around and im not a hand shaker greeter punk bitch by anymeans.

We'll FF7 you would be the one out of anybody to do it,you surpassed your 10th degree black belt in Kung Fu before you were even 18 Swolldier...The guy really is pranking people for views,but I totally agree you don't walk up to someone and start questioning someone about steriods...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Hahah that's actually a good one im gonna start using that..

Sometimes I train at a 24hr fitness(it's a long drive from my house) an that's the only place I ever run into these chumps. Now every time I go in there I have to tell people "no talking" right when they see me because they think just because they know who I am and I made eye contact it's okay to talk about a bunch of dumb shit. I don't like talking in the gym when I walk in my im in training mode you know. So now when I walk into that 24hr fitness I tell about 12 people"no talking" right when I see them. Only at those big corporate gyms is it jaw day everyday, it really bothers me. This black guy I train with he's about 44yrs old he says "that's why I try not to make friends with people here, too many talkers, can't get a good workout without people bothering you"

Hey FF7 remember when that idiot dad sent his little boy over to you to ask for his shirt back...Kid didn't know he was disrespectful but the dad was a punk...That was funny shit brother...

Your a fucking moron! He wasn't some 14yr old kid, keep in mind im 24yrs old the guy asking me was easily 20yrs old.. You think that's polite or the proper way to approach somebody!?? Are you smoking crack!?? Just not even introduce yourself or make small talk or anything just flat out walk up to somebody and ask them what steroids they are taking, im sorry that doesn't offend you if somebody came up to you that way? Your a dumbass. Lastly you don't have a fucking clue who I am or what kind of person I am, you think he looked up to me? He was trying to be a jackass

Mate this reminds of a wicked story...

I had a 20 something guy come up to me some time ago and he saw me doing dumbbell curls in my textbook form . I started drop sets 14 kg , 10 kg , 8 kg without any rest . this was after I had killed them on smith machine surls and straight bar curls so I was grunting a bit. I was going back and forth between bi and tri as I always do arms supersets together no rest may be odd little 1 or twice during the whole workout otherwise its just constantly back and forth grinding between and bi and tri ..

Anyway he was curling like 18-20 kg dumbells ( in my eyes he was cleaning the wt somehow from the side of the hip to the delts lol)

So he asked me mate how do u build big arms like that with veins with light wt . I lift more then you so I am stronger then u and my arms don't grow ..!!!! I was like Wtf pussyboii in my head lol

Anyway I told him '' thing is this my friend I take loads of steroids and when u take steroids you don't have to work hard you can take shit & lift like a pussy and still grow like me and all you have to do is keep upping the dose and take more and more steroids and drink protein shakes ''

I said well I got to get back to my tiny wts curling but there u have it the secret to build big arms.

He GENUINELY believed me total legit. He had a big grin on his face as if he has just found the secret and thanked me big time.

I thought in my head your welcome bellend !lol

Last edited:
the guy in this video is a separate ase as it is done intentionally. im not even sure if its real or dude is like trying topaly a role, they say its a prank and for fun so....

I think the real life example sucks though.

these boards are nie as it gives us an outlet to tal about this stuff. but wouldn't it be nie to tal about it in person too with other people that clearly do and wana do the same things?

in the us I know, you ant it suks, fukin uc le all over.

where I am this is one nice thing. no one gives a shit about juice we can talk about it openly in the gym and it is even sold openly in the gym. we don't hide our conversation or eve talk quiet. lol its pretty fun.

its also funny cs then you get people listening and chiming in on what they are taking which is evenmore funny us most don't even look like they work out let alone take juie.

people have come up to me openly saying hey sorry to bother you but I have some questions about some drugs I was taking or side effects or whatever. it isn't a question of weather I am on, people just assume im on large amounts all the time.

just wanted to share that as it makes they gym atmosphere much more fun and much more comfortable. and! it gives you a chance to help some people. whenthese dumb ids come up and ask about there cycles you can try to help them a bit and show them the reality.

ienjoy that part.

See I don't mind helping anyone by any means, I also am a very nice guy, but when somebody is a complete stranger they can be nobody or a cop you don't know. An then the first question they ask is about your steroid use, fuck that that's not cool by any means and im not going to be friendly with anyone who can't give respect towards somebody enough to even ask "hey bud if you have time Id like to pick your brain on something's I've been thinking about" then slowly get to the questions about steroids. There's a way of going about things, we are now in an era where people get arrested and set up all the time, I ain't fucking around when it comes to strangers

We'll FF7 you would be the one out of anybody to do it,you surpassed your 10th degree black belt in Kung Fu before you were even 18 Swolldier...The guy really is pranking people for views,but I totally agree you don't walk up to someone and start questioning someone about steriods...

Hey FF7 remember when that idiot dad sent his little boy over to you to ask for his shirt back...Kid didn't know he was disrespectful but the dad was a punk...That was funny shit brother...

Im sorry do I know you?? Are you being sarcastic lol I don't know what your talking bout?? PM me who you are cause I don't know you bro...

FF7 sorry I have the wrong guy,after looking at your stuff you aren't the FutureFreak I know he's 35,you are 24 and we grew up together in Germany...Haven't seen him in a year and your handle pics are almost identical man...My bad thought you were him...

See him pull this off with Branch in Texas or back in the day with Mike Quinn

FF7 sorry I have the wrong guy,after looking at your stuff you aren't the FutureFreak I know he's 35,you are 24 and we grew up together in Germany...Haven't seen him in a year and your handle pics are almost identical man...My bad thought you were him...

Either way just remember you got FF to say "sorry" to you. The context doesn't matter. :D

I'm not so sane or afraid of jail that I wouldn't cave someone's skull in when they weren't looking with an empty ez curl bar if they were in fact threatening me for no reason at all and I truly believed they would fuck me up something awful in a fight.

See I don't mind helping anyone by any means, I also am a very nice guy, but when somebody is a complete stranger they can be nobody or a cop you don't know. An then the first question they ask is about your steroid use, fuck that that's not cool by any means and im not going to be friendly with anyone who can't give respect towards somebody enough to even ask "hey bud if you have time Id like to pick your brain on something's I've been thinking about" then slowly get to the questions about steroids. There's a way of going about things, we are now in an era where people get arrested and set up all the time, I ain't fucking around when it comes to strangers

I agre with you 100%

my point was I do not live in the states. so its abit different

sure people could come up and say something in a bad way and I wouldn't bother but plenty of people are very nice very real and every respectable about it so I find it a good opportunity to tell the truth.

one kid was teling me about the gyno he got from wini. lol
I toldh im we can fix it and told him what to buy but I also told him never buy juice from that guy again cus wini doesn't do that!

another guy taling baout all he is gona run is in his 30s n haven't trained for two years! they guy training him cantfigure out why he wont grow. lol:banghead::banghead:

im happy to spend a few mins but if they just go right bac to what they are doing, well, just another waste of time.

big point is it is super nice not to have fear of le in the gym, shit, le n military even buy from guys in the gym! lol

I agre with you 100%

my point was I do not live in the states. so its abit different

sure people could come up and say something in a bad way and I wouldn't bother but plenty of people are very nice very real and every respectable about it so I find it a good opportunity to tell the truth.

one kid was teling me about the gyno he got from wini. lol

I toldh im we can fix it and told him what to buy but I also told him never buy juice from that guy again cus wini doesn't do that!

another guy taling baout all he is gona run is in his 30s n haven't trained for two years! they guy training him cantfigure out why he wont grow. lol:banghead::banghead:

im happy to spend a few mins but if they just go right bac to what they are doing, well, just another waste of time.

big point is it is super nice not to have fear of le in the gym, shit, le n military even buy from guys in the gym! lol

Ok I see, yea if the air in the room isn't stifling I see no problem in helping out anyway I can.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner