YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jethro Tull- Some summer pictures where I live.

Last edited:
Africa! That is pretty selfless of her! As a dad....if I was one...I would be freaked out if my daughter was in Africa. Lots od turmoil, etc....hell, EBOLA!!!!
I felt the same way.... Although she didn't see it that way. It's good to see that you are still around the board and killing the weights.

I have always had a respect for you as my wife teaches high school. You guys don't get the credit you deserve and it truly is a labor of love!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Your pics are great as usual, but I came to your thread to see pics of Meredith!! :D

Thank you!

Your pics are great as usual, but I came to your thread to see pics of Meredith!! :D
I am in this one though!

Attachments

• 2015-09-28 15.31.42.jpg
    2015-09-28 15.31.42.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 283

Attachments

• 2015-09-28 13.31.22.jpg
    2015-09-28 13.31.22.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:

I was busy using him as my model, lol! ;)

Always amped to see JT's pics. I finally got to visit Montana last year. Such an amazing place. I drove from Billings to Missoula and then up to Glacier National Park before reversing the entire route back to Billings. You have an awesome place to call home JT!

JT just saw this thread. AWESOME pics! I am an avid fisherman and hunter also (Gotta love lean meat). It's great to see people still enjoy the simple beautiful things in life. People in general need to step back and take some time enjoying nature and its beauty. Fishing in the mountains and seeing ya with a compound. Gotta love it. I have hunted and fished quite a few places and have enjoyed every minute of it. Keep doing what you love!!! VERY COOL!

I love montana! I have relatives in bozeman/butte/bigsky for 20+ years

they are men of the earth and live off the land

they dislike californians and california life

ps my friend cameron @ san diego hired you as his online coach within last few months . he raves about you

thanks for a day in your life
we need to appreciate what mother earth gave us

trout tacos!!! bison and elk burgers and jerkey

Looks like life could be a lot worse homey! Beautiful summer getaway.

Always forget there are other forums here at PM outside of the main forum:eek:

Glad I checked this...these pics are amazing! Montana is so beautiful, I'd probably be out in the hills most of the time and almost never log on the net if I was there:D

JT, you are the man brother, I always enjoy it when you stop in and visit us:)

Amazing pics. I would love to visit one day. I need to visit the countryside in Switzerland as the pics I have seen have been incredible. Austria looks even better in the pics I have seen. Lots of travelling for me to do in the future.

It must be amazing to live where you do. I hope you continue to post the pics you do for many years to come. Meredith seems to get even better with age ;)

JT, please DON'T STOP posting pics of this so amazing land you live in... looking at them really makes me escape from reality!! :);)

Looking good JT

still solid man, good pics , glad you are happy, i hope your not still living in your truck.

I LOVE going out in the woods or mountains to escape people.

I have my own gym for this reason. Most lifters are embarrassing assholes that I try like hell to avoid.

I totally agree with this. That is why I go to my small gym as early as possible. And beings that it's small make it all the worst. It brings them in closer to me....

I am in this one though!

What a great pic of you two. You guys just beam happiness. Wishing you all the best.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

great pics!

I have been through all the states, only a few I have not been to, Montana is very beautiful! nothing like it I have ever seen.

i have not been outside of a big city in more then 2 years!
im soooo jealous of that open space!

I remember you, DonJoy!

Always amped to see JT's pics. I finally got to visit Montana last year. Such an amazing place. I drove from Billings to Missoula and then up to Glacier National Park before reversing the entire route back to Billings. You have an awesome place to call home JT!
You got a kick out of that "Summer fun"
thread with all the 4 wheel drives...river bridges and swimming.
I am glad you got to come through the state. I work 12 miles from Glacier National Park.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131