over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique my pre contest cycle

aminofreak

Registered
Hey bros, been a while since I've posted. I'm going to be getting ready for a bodybuilding competition in April.
I'm going to try a new approach and just wanted to get some feedback from some vets.
I normally switch to all fast acting esters the last 6 weeks of prep and run the traditional test prop, tren ace, masteron prop at 100mg ed.
I've developed so much scar tissue from frequent injections that I'm to the point where I loathe my next shot.
So I'm going to switch to all long esters and run a hefty dose of letrezole the last 3 weeks to help reduce any water retention. This will be my first time running letrezole pre contest.
I'm also going to try running equipoise throughout and superdrol the last 3 weeks. First time for that as well.

Here are my stats:

31 years old
230lbs
12% bf
5'8"

Drug plan
1-12 750mg test cyp weekly
1-12 900mg equipoise weekly
6-12 750mg tren Enanthate weekly
6-12 750mg masteron E weekly
10-12 2.5mg letrezole ed
10-12 25mg superdrol ed
Clen @60 mcg split 2wk on 2wk off
ECA stack throughout 12 weeks
Dytide night before and morning of show.

Been on continuously for 6 years blasting and cruising.
This will be the last show that I ever do, and I want to look my all time best. I will be dropping down to 200mg test cyp indefinitely afterwards.

a few questions:
I will drop clen use 2 weeks out, but should I use ECA up to and on show day? I don't want to risk losing vascularity due to veins being constricted....
Is my letrezole and superdrol protocol g2g?
And any better ideas with dytide? I hold water in my legs the worst so that's why I decided to introduce a diuretic the night before and morning of. I just don't want to spill over....

Diet: I don't manipulate carbs, sodium or water ever. I'm usually full, dry, and lean 3 weeks out and since I've never manipulated my diet the week before show day , I don't have any experience on what methods work and what doesnt. I've seen to many guys spill over by shit loading etc....

Anyways, sorry for the book. If I could afford to hire John Meadows or Shelby Starnes I would, but I cant. Lol.
Maybe Boston Loyd will coach me???? Lmao jk.

Id drop Test down, switch Tren and Mast E for A..heck most companies sell the tri blend which isway more convenient and affordable for the most part.

Why superdrol? Better off with Proviron, Anavar or Winny. DIET AND CARDIO WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

Good luck!

Id drop Test down, switch Tren and Mast E for A..heck most companies sell the tri blend which isway more convenient and affordable for the most part.

Why superdrol? Better off with Proviron, Anavar or Winny. DIET AND CARDIO WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

Good luck!

I think the reason he staying with the E esters is due to the scar tissue from frequent pinning.

I agree about the SD, but I know a few bros that use it pre contest ans swear by it. Give me halo and winny and you got a winner

How does this stack compare to offseason?
Personally when it comenis to prep I like as little test as possible. 300mg is enough for me, might not be for you, but anything that can make you not look sharp is not a good idea to me. I think running the long esters in fine.

Letro should crush your estrogen so I think you are on the right track there, although when I used it I only ran it the last 10 days.

Are you using the SD like people use adrol to fill out? Im not sure I'd risk a new compound right before a show like that. Now if you have experience and know what it will do thats different.

I wouldn't plan on using the dyazide already. Maybe you wont need it?

Off season is usually 750 test 750 deca. I'll throw in some dbol and tren for short blasts along with the test and deca and add slin and mk677 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Blasts are 16 weeks cruises last 8 weeks.

I guess I was hoping to keep test high and hoped using the letrezole would allow me to come in conditioned still.
As for the superdrol, I read some posts by Mike Arnold and he swears by the stuff for his clients for its affects in terms of bringing in that dry, full vascular look. According to reviews it walks all over Halotestin in those regards.
Halotestin was my original go to until I read up on SD.

I know that I can come in looking bad ass with the protocol that I have. But I know that I can take 1st place and overall but it's going to come down to conditioning.
I just don't know the science of bringing in that freaky vascular look like Mark McGrath, Lee Priest, and others bring to the stage. If this is gonna be my last show I wanna bring in a jaw dropping package.
This was where I was at for my last prep. 2 weeks out, didn't get to do the show due to work issues....

Attachments

• 2015-12-02 07.47.15.jpg
    2015-12-02 07.47.15.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 789
Hey bros, been a while since I've posted. I'm going to be getting ready for a bodybuilding competition in April.
I'm going to try a new approach and just wanted to get some feedback from some vets.
I normally switch to all fast acting esters the last 6 weeks of prep and run the traditional test prop, tren ace, masteron prop at 100mg ed.
I've developed so much scar tissue from frequent injections that I'm to the point where I loathe my next shot.
So I'm going to switch to all long esters and run a hefty dose of letrezole the last 3 weeks to help reduce any water retention. This will be my first time running letrezole pre contest.
I'm also going to try running equipoise throughout and superdrol the last 3 weeks. First time for that as well.

Here are my stats:

31 years old
230lbs
12% bf
5'8"

Drug plan
1-12 750mg test cyp weekly
1-12 900mg equipoise weekly
6-12 750mg tren Enanthate weekly
6-12 750mg masteron E weekly
10-12 2.5mg letrezole ed
10-12 25mg superdrol ed
Clen @60 mcg split 2wk on 2wk off
ECA stack throughout 12 weeks
Dytide night before and morning of show.

Been on continuously for 6 years blasting and cruising.
This will be the last show that I ever do, and I want to look my all time best. I will be dropping down to 200mg test cyp indefinitely afterwards.

a few questions:
I will drop clen use 2 weeks out, but should I use ECA up to and on show day? I don't want to risk losing vascularity due to veins being constricted....
Is my letrezole and superdrol protocol g2g?
And any better ideas with dytide? I hold water in my legs the worst so that's why I decided to introduce a diuretic the night before and morning of. I just don't want to spill over....

Diet: I don't manipulate carbs, sodium or water ever. I'm usually full, dry, and lean 3 weeks out and since I've never manipulated my diet the week before show day , I don't have any experience on what methods work and what doesnt. I've seen to many guys spill over by shit loading etc....

Anyways, sorry for the book. If I could afford to hire John Meadows or Shelby Starnes I would, but I cant. Lol.
Maybe Boston Loyd will coach me???? Lmao jk.

Why the Bostin Loyd jokes? He knows his stuff smh.

Off season is usually 750 test 750 deca. I'll throw in some dbol and tren for short blasts along with the test and deca and add slin and mk677 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Blasts are 16 weeks cruises last 8 weeks.

I guess I was hoping to keep test high and hoped using the letrezole would allow me to come in conditioned still.

As for the superdrol, I read some posts by Mike Arnold and he swears by the stuff for his clients for its affects in terms of bringing in that dry, full vascular look. According to reviews it walks all over Halotestin in those regards.

Halotestin was my original go to until I read up on SD.

I know that I can come in looking bad ass with the protocol that I have. But I know that I can take 1st place and overall but it's going to come down to conditioning.

I just don't know the science of bringing in that freaky vascular look like Mark McGrath, Lee Priest, and others bring to the stage. If this is gonna be my last show I wanna bring in a jaw dropping package.

This was where I was at for my last prep. 2 weeks out, didn't get to do the show due to work issues....

Damn you look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the great pic, it looks like you know what you are doing. Good luck with the show.

I wouldn't attempt to plan everything out just like you wouldn't plan your diet put for the whole prep. You need to make decisions based on how you look

You look great in the pic but not lean enough for two weeks out...still at least 5lbs to drop in that pic

I agree. I think I could have dropped another 10 lbs actually. Was still holding bodyfat (6% in that pic) and I still was holding water.
I could easily bring better than that to the stage, but that's not gonna be good enough if I want 1st place and overall.
The guy who I will battle it out with is in the masters class but also competes in the men's open novice as a light heavy. Dude is peeled every year. Wins both classes and takes overall. I have him beat in size, symetry, and posing, but he gets the golden eye because of the shape he comes in....
If I bring it in perfect, I know I can take the show.

I agree. I think I could have dropped another 10 lbs actually. Was still holding bodyfat (6% in that pic) and I still was holding water.

I could easily bring better than that to the stage, but that's not gonna be good enough if I want 1st place and overall.

The guy who I will battle it out with is in the masters class but also competes in the men's open novice as a light heavy. Dude is peeled every year. Wins both classes and takes overall. I have him beat in size, symetry, and posing, but he gets the golden eye because of the shape he comes in....

If I bring it in perfect, I know I can take the show.

Buddy the most important think is diet now and cardio to put you on that point ...

You look amazing, I admire the hard work you obviously have pu in to achieve that!

May I ask why last show?

2.5mg ED of Letro had me feeling like death. At that dose you're basically eliminating all estro from your body - really strong stuff.

Matt Jansen said this on PED Radio, long esters are just as good as short for prep. MANY do that all the way up to the show. The important thing is finding out the correct anti E for you and getting blood work to monitor your E levels which can be done throughout your prep.

Run Ace for the mast and tren if you're planning to only run them for only 6 weeks. That's about the time it takes for the E to peak in blood levels lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws