over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=de]Lantus/Levemir only twice a week?![/langtitle]

ShZ

Registered
[lang=de]Hey Guys,

From what I've read and understood, using long acting insulins would be the ultimate way to put on muscle mass and looking full with basically no sides. However, you can only use them for a very short period of time, as your insulin sensitivity decreases quite fast.

This lead me to the question, why not using it over a long period of time but only twice or three times a week when you perhaps work out your weak body parts?!
Would it still be too dangerous? Or would it even be a complete waste as you're not using it ed? And when would be the ideal time to take it? Still in the morning? Or around the workout?

I'm looking forward to your answers![/lang]

No sides from lantus/levemir? That is false. Long acting slin can make you fat faster than any other slin because it can make you insulin resistant quickly. It also helps put on weight the fastest as well whether muscle or fat. Using a longer acting slin only 2-3x a day actually makes sense so that your body remains more insulin sensitive. Just remember to keep your fat intake lower while the slin is active throughout the day.

No sides from lantus/levemir? That is false. Long acting slin can make you fat faster than any other slin because it can make you insulin resistant quickly. It also helps put on weight the fastest as well whether muscle or fat. Using a longer acting slin only 2-3x a day actually makes sense so that your body remains more insulin sensitive. Just remember to keep your fat intake lower while the slin is active throughout the day.
[lang=de]Keeping the diet in check is of course mandatory. In order to get the best results, I would keep my carbs high only on the days I take the slin (but without a calorie surplus) and on my off days I would go low carb and even add some cardio in order to compensate the fat gains. Would that make sense?[/lang]

In no way am I a slin expert, but this cut I am on lasts all of another week and I pretty much plan on running slin the way you are contemplating. I added it in a couple of weeks ago on my one high day to fill out and it has worked wonders. When I reverse diet back, I will go to two high days and keep the other 5 a mix of low/med carb days. However, I am not keeping my calories the same on those two days....carbs will probably be about 700-800g each day and be on my two heaviest lifting days (legs and back). Will take in trace amounts of fats those two days. I using simple OTC humulin-R, so taking 15 iu pre-workout and 8 iu with meal 3 and then meal 5. I uses 150g of HBCD for peri workout nutrition and haven't had any issues running up to 15 iu (didn't start there of course). I was pretty flat a week ago and ran this protocol with 1200g of carbs....tough eating, but by that afternoon my midsection was like granite and was veiny from head to toes. Now it's time to see what it can do adding some muscle to my frame without adding much fat.

[lang=de]Keeping the diet in check is of course mandatory. In order to get the best results, I would keep my carbs high only on the days I take the slin (but without a calorie surplus) and on my off days I would go low carb and even add some cardio in order to compensate the fat gains. Would that make sense?[/lang]

I need to correct myself, I meant using long acting slin 2-3x a week, not daily. You should eat enough carbs throughout the day to prevent yourself from going hypo, however like you said, don't overdo it. Adding a little bit of cardio would be perfect.

Hello to all As you can see I'm reporting insulin topics I'm trying to learn the above, wanting to start a cycle soon I need your help if you will So following your advice I think I will 40 lantus iu in the morning With my first meal After training Gh injection as early 10 ui 10 or 15 minutes after rapid insulin injection My questions are as follows: For the GH I will do 3 times a week for example Monday Wednesday Friday Slow insulin I read that it was 2 to 3 times a week? And not every day? Same thing for rapid insulin? Because I plan to do every day of the week after training at a rate of 10 iu with at the beginning 10 gr of carbohydrate for 1 iu And then gradually decrease to 7 gr for 1 iu of insulin No nap after injection of growth hormone And no or little lipid after insulin (during the 3 hours following injection) What do you think thank you in advance

Hello to all As you can see I'm reporting insulin topics I'm trying to learn the above, wanting to start a cycle soon I need your help if you will So following your advice I think I will 40 lantus iu in the morning With my first meal After training Gh injection as early 10 ui 10 or 15 minutes after rapid insulin injection My questions are as follows: For the GH I will do 3 times a week for example Monday Wednesday Friday Slow insulin I read that it was 2 to 3 times a week? And not every day? Same thing for rapid insulin? Because I plan to do every day of the week after training at a rate of 10 iu with at the beginning 10 gr of carbohydrate for 1 iu And then gradually decrease to 7 gr for 1 iu of insulin No nap after injection of growth hormone And no or little lipid after insulin (during the 3 hours following injection) What do you think thank you in advance

Probably better making a new thread with your questions that you can’t find answered with a search rather than bumping old dead irrelevant threads.

Also you should probably break down your questions/info in a list or at the least not just a big run on convoluted sentence sentence. You may also want to proof read and use some capitalization so guys understand and you’re not going back and forth with corrections, or guys don’t respond at all because they don’t understand what you’re asking.

Sorry I don’t know much about insulin I’ve never used it just trying to help you get the info you’re looking for.

Probably better making a new thread with your questions that you can’t find answered with a search rather than bumping old dead irrelevant threads.

Also you should probably break down your questions/info in a list or at the least not just a big run on convoluted sentence sentence. You may also want to proof read and use some capitalization so guys understand and you’re not going back and forth with corrections, or guys don’t respond at all because they don’t understand what you’re asking.

Sorry I don’t know much about insulin I’ve never used it just trying to help you get the info you’re looking for.
Hello, thank you for your answer Alas I cannot create a new topic because I am new For that for the moment I can only answer

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear