over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site Enhancing Oils (synthol) - a how to guide

ripper7 said:
I have been studing synthol for the last 6 months and this site by far has the best info. Hears the problem I was going to use synthol on my arms for a little size and shape but I have a small tear on my upper out side head of my bi, there is a hole there and was wondering the scar tissue from the tear could cause trouble with the injection and shape of muscle.

A lot of people use it to rectify deformed muscles, however, obviously you cannot inject into scar tissue as the oil will not dissipate, so you have to make sure the scar tissue is gone first.

Thanks

It's been a few years since the tear, and the right bi has a good peak on it from the tear. I was thinking that if I do the inner upper head of the bi it might fill the hole a little, also is a 1/2 " 26 gage to short, my arms are about 18" ???. Thank's for your imput.

My left arm is somewhat like yours. You won't be able to change the shape of your arm, but can definately increase its size. I wouldn't use anything smaller than 1" pin - you want to push the muscle out not fill it up.

sounds pretty risky. i would hate to make my arms deformed and lumpy. i really need some tricep size, especially the outer head. but overall they could be way bigger. i wish i knew someone to administer the shots correctly. thats my only concern.

ripper7 said:
It's been a few years since the tear, and the right bi has a good peak on it from the tear. I was thinking that if I do the inner upper head of the bi it might fill the hole a little, also is a 1/2 " 26 gage to short, my arms are about 18" ???. Thank's for your imput.

I'd use 5/8" or 1"

db006 said:
sounds pretty risky. i would hate to make my arms deformed and lumpy. i really need some tricep size, especially the outer head. but overall they could be way bigger. i wish i knew someone to administer the shots correctly. thats my only concern.

Follow the instructions in the SEO guide on www.howtodoinjections.com
You will not go wrong with that.

And the changes to the muscle are not so quick that you cannot correct mistakes. Thinking that Syntherol will change the muscle so quick that you won't be able to correct a mistake is like a natural that thinks that gear will make him too big too quick.

hey bros, my friend still has some leftover syntherol hes run it before but got nothing keepable afer all was said n done but then again he was dieting hard for a show. Anyway he wants to try it again but said the shots were too painful so would he be able to run it like this

Days: 1-10 - 3ML Syn PER HEAD TRIS/BIS MON/WED/FRI POSTWORKOUT
Days: 11-21 - 4ML Syn PER HEAD TRIS/BIS MON/WED/FRI POSTWORKOUT
Days: 22-30 - 5ML Syn PER HEAD TRIS/BIS MON/WED/FRI POSTWORKOUT

Hows that sound or is it too stupid? he wants to minimize shots around his training cause he couldnt train hard lasttime cause of the massive pumps

his workouts

mon - chest/back
tue - legs/abs
wed - off
thur - shoulders/traps
fri - biceps/triceps/forearms
sat/sun - off

looking for keepable gains, following up with 8weeks of maintanance at 4ML per head each monday. Hes running a 12wker 1g of test alongside 600mg of eq, wants to keep gains

tek. said:
hey bros, my friend still has some leftover syntherol hes run it before but got nothing keepable afer all was said n done but then again he was dieting hard for a show. Anyway he wants to try it again but said the shots were too painful so would he be able to run it like this

Days: 1-10 - 3ML Syn PER HEAD TRIS/BIS MON/WED/FRI POSTWORKOUT
Days: 11-21 - 4ML Syn PER HEAD TRIS/BIS MON/WED/FRI POSTWORKOUT
Days: 22-30 - 5ML Syn PER HEAD TRIS/BIS MON/WED/FRI POSTWORKOUT

Hows that sound or is it too stupid? he wants to minimize shots around his training cause he couldnt train hard lasttime cause of the massive pumps

his workouts

mon - chest/back
tue - legs/abs
wed - off
thur - shoulders/traps
fri - biceps/triceps/forearms
sat/sun - off

looking for keepable gains, following up with 8weeks of maintanance at 4ML per head each monday. Hes running a 12wker 1g of test alongside 600mg of eq, wants to keep gains

Of course he didn't keep gains if he was dieting for a show. He is supposed to be in an ideal anabolic environment to build muscle and competition dieting is not it.

He should do the course properly as I outlined it and suck it up through the pain and train properly.

The way he sugested it I have no idea as I don't know anyone that has done it that way, but 5ml per site at once might cause scar tissue problems.

How Long does Syntherol Last?

After finishing up my syntherol how long should I wait before I can use AAS in that site? Im mainly hitting the arms but had been using some in the delts.

I prefer to rotate my AAS sites around to avoid scar tissue. Or should syntherol just be used for the arms and calves and rotate the AAS around delts,glutes and quads?

bluto said:
After finishing up my syntherol how long should I wait before I can use AAS in that site? Im mainly hitting the arms but had been using some in the delts.

I prefer to rotate my AAS sites around to avoid scar tissue. Or should syntherol just be used for the arms and calves and rotate the AAS around delts,glutes and quads?

Not for a few months. Wait until the Syntherol is fully dissipated. You can use the Syntherol in any bodyparts you wish, just don't put the gear there as well.

Thanks BIG A

Damn I shouldve known that, I wish I hadnt put any in my delts now :-( .

Arms are responding really well to Sytherol. I just use in bis twice per week and tris twice per week and arms are 21in cold and close to 22in pumped now.

Just going to keep using it this way till bottle runs out then give them a rest, Ive never really liked shooting my arms as Ive seen a guy who over done it and dameaged his nerves and his biceps looked f@#$ed up ever after, that was from AAS not syntherol.

Thanks for the help BIG A, im still learning.:) :) :) :)

Big A, do you think it is relatively safe to inject oil on the forearms or it is extremely dangerous?

Arkanj0 said:
Big A, do you think it is relatively safe to inject oil on the forearms or it is extremely dangerous?

The only danger is hitting anerve as there's so many there. I know some people did it, but I wouldn't recomended simply 'cause of the pain factor, but some don't care.

If you would inject it, where would it be? Just in the "belly" of the forearm?

Is it possible to inject oil in my back?

Arkanj0 said:
If you would inject it, where would it be? Just in the "belly" of the forearm?

Is it possible to inject oil in my back?

Go to www.howtodoinjections.com and look at the SEO guide. Look at all the individual muscles within the forearm. All those would need to get injected.

Back is a popular place to use Syntherol, but you must be very lean so you can clearly see each individual muscle head, you need lots of injections and lots of oil and you obviously need someone to inject it for you, someone that knows that they are doing.

sorry but im a little confused, if someone could just tell me how many mL i would need total if i was to do my bi's and tri's, doing the 30day protocol. Is it 1ml in each head of bi every day or do you rotate the head you inject each day and same for the tri's.So lets say monday inner bicep, then tuesday outer, or do both the same day.

bd868484 said:
sorry but im a little confused, if someone could just tell me how many mL i would need total if i was to do my bi's and tri's, doing the 30day protocol. Is it 1ml in each head of bi every day or do you rotate the head you inject each day and same for the tri's.So lets say monday inner bicep, then tuesday outer, or do both the same day.

You inject both heads every day.

This is what you need:

BICEPS:
1ml x 2 muscle heads x 2 arms x 10 days = 40ml
2ml x 2 muscle heads x 2 arms x 10 days = 80ml
3ml x 2 muscle heads x 2 arms x 10 days = 120ml
3ml x 2 muscle heads x 2 arms x 6 weeks = 72ml
TOTAL - 312ml

Double that if you do triceps too, so 624 ml - 7 bottles

That is what you need to do it properly, to get maximum gain and keep it permanently.

WOW! That is going to cost a pretty penny. Right now my arms pumped to the max are 20inches and around 19 cold but im a lil over 6ft so they dont have that thick look like i want them to have and i have never done any site injections So the gains should be permanent with that protocol? i would just like to be sure if im going to spend that kind of money bc i wanted to do both my bi's and tri's at the same time. I know the ad and all says 3 inches but i dont want to get my hopes up if it doesnt happen. and u say do it for 6 weeks straights after the 30days

bd868484 said:
WOW! That is going to cost a pretty penny. Right now my arms pumped to the max are 20inches and around 19 cold but im a lil over 6ft so they dont have that thick look like i want them to have and i have never done any site injections So the gains should be permanent with that protocol? i would just like to be sure if im going to spend that kind of money bc i wanted to do both my bi's and tri's at the same time. I know the ad and all says 3 inches but i dont want to get my hopes up if it doesnt happen. and u say do it for 6 weeks straights after the 30days

You follow my guide, you will get the results that you want and they will be permanent.
From your stats, you are the ideal candidate.

The most anyone has gained was 3.5" in the 30 days. He went from 19.5" to 23". He then kept 3 solid inches. That is the most I ever heard of someone gaining - most get 2" to 2.5".

The six weeks maintanance is just one shot per week per muscle head.

And you can take advantage of the special. Buy 6 botts and you will get 2 free. The details are on the Synthetek site.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131