over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

understanding sponsor thread ratings

fXTdMk1DJuD9

Newbies
I'm new and trying to find good supplier(s) via the sponsor forum.

Can anyone comment on how relevant the sponsor-thread ratings are? I see quite a few sponsors with no ratings but with long histories and numerous favorable comments. Also see relatively new sponsors with exceptional ratings (six stars).

Thread ratings are determined by user input. Do any conventions apply? I.E. do established members up-vote only for good quality and customer experience, or is more related to how active and engaged a sponsor is on their thread? Some apparently well respected sponsors work mostly off their web-sites and comment in the forum rarely if ever.

Thanks to anyone who helps with understanding this.

Just use common sense. If you see a sponsor thread with numerous complaints stay away. If you see s thread with a lot of positive posts chances are you'll have a positive experience. Just read through the threads. Most importantly don't spend more than you can afford to lose because no matter how good the sponsor is shit happens that not even they can control.

. . . don't spend more than you can afford to lose. . .

True words. Current search was triggered by getting burned. Even when one can afford to lose a purchase, it still hurts. Have to trade risks from receiving too many packages against pain of potential loss.

good luck in your search. there are many good sponsors here. there are also some not-so-good.

If anyone could comment specifically in answer to the question asked it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

If anyone could comment specifically in answer to the question asked it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
I have no idea how the star system works. That being said I'd ignore it and go by the feedback that had been left by other members. If something doesn't seem right, or seems to good to he true, stay away. If a sponsor has been here since 05, 06, whatever and is still going strong, probably a safe bet. If you see one with constant complaints, issue with communication or delivery.. well don't use them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've noticed that some of the sponsor threads are nothing but pages and pages of posts by sponsors and reps. you would have to look through tons of pages to find a review from someone who hopefully isn't affiliated with the lab. A big turn off. If the products are good, let the users tell it.

if some of you peeps can't read between the lines then you shouldn't get involved in UG anyways..... geez this isn't Amazon... I bet most don't even "rate"....

I was not even aware of a star system. I would not go by it. Check references and the forums history. Then place a trial order and build up trust from there.

Google.forum search and getting to know the reps and talking with long time forum members are the key

I was not even aware of a star system. I would not go by it. Check references and the forums history. Then place a trial order and build up trust from there.
agreed bro! when i read the title i had to go look what the hell he was talking about. lol
ignore the rating and as mytreefiddy said...read between the lines.

thanks to everyone who commented!

so I will COMPLETELY IGNORE rating stars next to sponsor threads and read through the threads when forming an opinion. thanks TODouble2 for the tip about sponsors with a low feedback ratio

have to point out that the rating stars stand out loudly on the sponsor thread page so my question was reasonable!

The star ratings are what people rate the thread very very few users actually use it if the thread is interesting you can vote I believe in the top right of the screen most are rated 3 4 or 5 stars it means nothing as far as quality like I said so few people use it most don't even know what it is

You gotta be willing to invest some time to find a good sponsor. Most of that time will be spent reading through different sponsor threads, taking in feedback and weighing reviews against one another. Luckily with each sponsor having their own unique thread, this is made pretty simple.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131