over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rambo 2.0: Taking it to the Next Level

I'll be following big dawgy... :headbang:

Yeah bro time makes it hard but I added a solid breakfast in a year ago, before that I would just have a shake, and the solid breakfast helps.

I just eat 6 eggs, 2 whole and 4 white. And I have 2/3 cup oats with a tablespoon of all natural peanut or almond butter and some agave to sweeten it. It takes only a few minutes to make, I would consider doing something like that so you start off the day with a solid meal that does not take time.

Since I jumped up to 5 solid meals a day plus shakes I have noticed a huge difference. I even keep most of my size over the winter when im on nothing (accept maybe gh or peps, but no aas at all)

Give it a try if you can. But I would definitely try to get protein up, i eat more protein than you when im on no AAS.

A solid breakfast is definitely needed. I may have to cook it the night before and put it in the fridge. Regardless I need to incorporate something. Just adding a shake of egg whites, oats, banana, milk, and whey made a difference for me on previous cycles. Unfortunately making the shakes got old and I didn't keep up with it. Time to buckle down again!!

Thanks for the pointers!!

Definitely keep having breakfast. You don't eat lunch till late so it is a must for you gaining muscle. Plus a shake only takes 1 min. See if you can get that mutant one... it will make breakfast enjoyable.

Rambo I have had an awful day. To make myself feel better I want to eat 2 days worth of calories for you in about 30 mins :D

That's basically my schedule now. I admit I have been looking better daily for the past 6 months so something is working. It's at the point where it feels like a slow recomp.

My schedule now is wake at 6am. Eat something minor on the go like a bar or shake or nothing at all. Then eat lunch somewhere between 12-3pm. Train at 730pm with intra carbs (50g). Eat dinner at 930pm and continue eating till I go to bed around 12am.

I need to push things to the next level. So I need to get into a better routine. IF is great for cuts and recomps. Won't work in my opinion to pack on another 15lbs on this frame. It also has been helping my slin sensitivity eating this way so nows the perfect time to pound down the food!

So your fasting once you go to bed, lets say 6 hours and then we add another 6 to 9 hours? You "may have a shake or bar during this entire time? Hey, your starving you body of nutrients half of every 24 hour period. Lets take the flip side. Any coach is going to have you eating something slow burning just before bed and then you wake to another solid meal. Then you would be eating approx 2 hours after that again and again. That's how guys eat to grow. It may not fit into your life style but that doesn't change "that's how to eat to grow". If I were you I would put 90% of my available energy into a meal plan that can be implemented into YOUR life style. When I was on the go I would carry around cans of pop top soup in my truck with me. Bean soup, Hungry man chilly. I would read the content and if I could just drink and eat it out of the top of the can I did. With all do respect to all the guys selling protein powder. I just didn't ever really respond well to it. Sure, popping the top off a refreshing can of cold soup at 10:30 am is tuff, but if you want to grow you MUST start making food a regular part of your day. "a regular part of your day".
Damn Rambo, your SOoo smart about the peps and gear and your just letting this escape from view buddy. Please feed this shit. If you don't your going to be orbiting the same body weight and dimensions forever. I have seen your gains and know you can grow. This IS how to get to the next level. I promise you.
The more I read of this the more your reminding me of a much younger me.
Food is everything. I learned the hard way. I paid for guys like Shelby to drive the message home.
The reason you need to know your maintenance calories is so you can bump in 500 calorie margins and not get fat or even smooth. Once you have roofed the growing you bump it again. When you have roofed the food you then look at an increase in other areas of your program or come back down to a cruise. I could go on and on...... I think you know all this though. I really want you to do well. That's the only reason I'm taking with you. :) Best of luck!

CG

Definitely keep having breakfast. You don't eat lunch till late so it is a must for you gaining muscle. Plus a shake only takes 1 min. See if you can get that mutant one... it will make breakfast enjoyable.

Rambo I have had an awful day. To make myself feel better I want to eat 2 days worth of calories for you in about 30 mins :D

On cheat nights I usually pound down an entire large papa johns pizza with mushrooms and beef. I just looked up the macros and it's 320 cals a slice x 8 slices......2500cals in one sitting :D

So your fasting once you go to bed, lets say 6 hours and then we add another 6 to 9 hours? You "may have a shake or bar during this entire time? Hey, your starving you body of nutrients half of every 24 hour period. Lets take the flip side. Any coach is going to have you eating something slow burning just before bed and then you wake to another solid meal. Then you would be eating approx 2 hours after that again and again. That's how guys eat to grow. It may not fit into your life style but that doesn't change "that's how to eat to grow". If I were you I would put 90% of my available energy into a meal plan that can be implemented into YOUR life style. When I was on the go I would carry around cans of pop top soup in my truck with me. Bean soup, Hungry man chilly. I would read the content and if I could just drink and eat it out of the top of the can I did. With all do respect to all the guys selling protein powder. I just didn't ever really respond well to it. Sure, popping the top off a refreshing can of cold soup at 10:30 am is tuff, but if you want to grow you MUST start making food a regular part of your day. "a regular part of your day".
Damn Rambo, your SOoo smart about the peps and gear and your just letting this escape from view buddy. Please feed this shit. If you don't your going to be orbiting the same body weight and dimensions forever. I have seen your gains and know you can grow. This IS how to get to the next level. I promise you.
The more I read of this the more your reminding me of a much younger me.
Food is everything. I learned the hard way. I paid for guys like Shelby to drive the message home.
The reason you need to know your maintenance calories is so you can bump in 500 calorie margins and not get fat or even smooth. Once you have roofed the growing you bump it again. When you have roofed the food you then look at an increase in other areas of your program or come back down to a cruise. I could go on and on...... I think you know all this though. I really want you to do well. That's the only reason I'm taking with you. :) Best of luck!

CG

Yea brother my current routine is shit, that's basically what I was trying to paint the picture of. It works fine to maintain for me but it's not going to work to take things to the next level. I didn't mean that's what I was going to follow for this going forward lol, that is where I am coming from currently was my point. So the idea of Intermittent Fasting as rmtt suggested is a no-go in my book because that would be basically what I was already doing which is not going to cause new growth since that's what I used to maintain.

I already know what I have to do. Like you said, it will be tough (it can't be easy). Have to push myself out of the comfort zone. I was cruising the past two and a half months so I just followed whatever I can fit around my schedule conveniently. I'm using this time to get back in a better routine. I was basically taking a minor break.

To grow I will push training, diet, and supps to levels out of the comfort zone. There will be no excuses of "oh I can't eat anymore" or "oh it's so much pinning" or "I felt tired today so I couldn't train" etc. I have to get out of the comfort zone to grow.

I'm tough on myself, never satisfied, and always trying to push myself. Maybe that's why I may be painting some things a bit too negatively. My plan going forward was not to follow the bad routine I was in, that was the point I was trying to make with that post.

Find protein powder you really like. Syntha 6 banana with milk. Or any syntha 6 flavor, cookies and cream, it all sounds nasty but god it's good

ON EXTREME MILK CHOCOLATE is the best I've had. Their other flavors are ass by comparison. I dump raw egg beaters(4 egg whites), lactaid fat free milk, and 1/2 cup of oats in it. I was recently given a free 5Lb tub of mint chocolate that I'm struggling to get down.

I used myfitnesspal for months on end during my cuts and maintenance periods. That's how I came up with the 2000-2500 maintenance and as low as 1500cals to drop fat. As I get into a better routine it will be easier to see where I need to be at.

Thanks for following bro!

Isn't is crazy how low some of us have to go to drop fat...im in the same boat and its damn near starvation lol

Yea brother my current routine is shit, that's basically what I was trying to paint the picture of. It works fine to maintain for me but it's not going to work to take things to the next level. I didn't mean that's what I was going to follow for this going forward lol, that is where I am coming from currently was my point. So the idea of Intermittent Fasting as rmtt suggested is a no-go in my book because that would be basically what I was already doing which is not going to cause new growth since that's what I used to maintain.

It was just a suggestion on my part. I have bulked with IF with pretty good success, I just extended my eating window a couple of hours and was gaining again.

Doing it in that fashion gave me a way to know pretty much how many calories I was taking in, and by extending the window I could easily keep track of how many more meals I took in and the Macros they contained. Sometimes all it took was additional protein. Plus it gave me the windows needed while using Gh and peptides if I wanted to do it in the absence of food.

It may not be the fastest or most traditional way of doing it, but it works for me. Also I'm not looking to add another 20-30 lbs on top of the 20 or so I've added since September. I'm not fitting in my clothes now as it is.

Either way you go, I'm sure you will reach your goals.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I trained legs tonight. Dosed lr3 & synthetine preworkout. Drank 50g of carbs intra from Gatorade powder with 10g bcaas. Started with 3 sets of the ab crunch machine. Then hit legs.

6 sets of lying leg curls
6 sets of hack squats
6 sets of standing calf raises
6 sets of seated leg extensions

The pump was intense. My quads were extremely tight on the hack squats. I actually had to drop the weight. Great leg work out. I am worn out.

Postworkout I dosed 100mcgs des in each quad. Dosed ghrp6 and had a large meal. 12oz of steak in two pitas with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and avocados. I had 3 solid meals and a whey and oats shake today. Not including the intra carbs. I'll probably have another shake of oats and whey before bed. Right now I'm going to snack on a granola bar and greek yogurt [emoji74]

My diets simalr to yours bro...i have a small snack pre workout.. Then post workout larger meal but nothing to crazy. Then 5 hours later about the same. Then when i get home after work i just eat untill i go to bed. That just how i like to do it.

Rambo you are one of the guys I look up to a little bit on here. You have been in really good shape. I'm in the same boat as you with diet. I kinda just know what I need when I need it... I'm becoming more regimented though because I need to control for variables.
I think 4 meals is completely reasonable. For more cals just add two shakes in per day on training days man.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

With all the ghrp 6 you are taking its hard not to eat like a savage! I am about to jump on some myself after 20 minutes I eat an entire meal, 3 bowls of cereal and Im still hungry but I have to stop myself if not I feel sick. Worse problem about eating to grow is all the damn gas you get from the eating. Some flax seed oil always tends to help to get everything moving in the right direction.

My diets simalr to yours bro...i have a small snack pre workout.. Then post workout larger meal but nothing to crazy. Then 5 hours later about the same. Then when i get home after work i just eat untill i go to bed. That just how i like to do it.

Yea it just happens to be that way sometimes. I feel like as long as you get the cals in you will continue to head in the right direction. Problem is eventually that window of time is too short. You can only eat soo much. I'm in that boat.

Rambo you are one of the guys I look up to a little bit on here. You have been in really good shape. I'm in the same boat as you with diet. I kinda just know what I need when I need it... I'm becoming more regimented though because I need to control for variables.
I think 4 meals is completely reasonable. For more cals just add two shakes in per day on training days man.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. I'm playing it by ear. Eventually it'll be some sort of regimen.
With all the ghrp 6 you are taking its hard not to eat like a savage! I am about to jump on some myself after 20 minutes I eat an entire meal, 3 bowls of cereal and Im still hungry but I have to stop myself if not I feel sick. Worse problem about eating to grow is all the damn gas you get from the eating. Some flax seed oil always tends to help to get everything moving in the right direction.
Yup. I'm the same way on it. After taking a break from peps the stuff hit me hard. I was at work staring at the donuts in the vending machine. Lol. I backed off, coworkers know I eat clean and bring food from home.

Took a selfie before bed last night. Excuse the shitty quality and odd lighting. My plan was to have my Wife shoot some pics of me but she fell asleep. So I took this for now. Holding a bit of water now in my midsection most likely due to the peps.

**broken link removed**

This morning I dosed my rad140, tada, and ghrp6. I had two breakfast burritos with eggs, turkey, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and avocado. Also, took a gulp of LBAs. I'll have a greek yogurt when I get to work in a few mins.

Last edited:
Can't actually believe I read 'keep having breakfast'... is this shit for real... This is a pretty advanced bodybuilding site surely thats quite obvious..

6 meals a day

Less complicated drug use 2-3 compounds - maybe increase the doses.

Progressive overload - log book your workouts

Train muscle groups more frequently i.e. 2 times a week - keeping volume lower - upper, lower, legs, push, pull etc

If fat gain is an issue, add in rest pause sets, triple drop sets, tri sets etc for calorific expendature rather than adding in cardio.

Consume majority of carbs around the training window, use fats and protein for other meals.

Get up in the night and eat if you have to, prep meals in advance.

Hire a coach

how old are you again Rambo?

I don't remember...

good to see you getting back to it too!

im working with a kid here who reminds me a lot of you, very similar body, you are much more experienced though.

when getting back to things I like to add stuff slowly.
if it were me I would dial in diet before adding in all the peptides n funky stuff they can play with your appetite quite a bit.

what CG says is soooooo important. it sounds like a broken record but it is the plain boring truth. once you really dial in the diet to where you see a difference with tiny changes THEN you are where you need to be to make progress.

I think the older guys repeat it so much because we have always fallen into the same trap that motivates the younger guys, but that's because we were exactly the same when younger! lol

I personally am constantly reminded of the importance of diet and the progress that can be made with just fine tuning diet and some small performance stuff.

keep at it!

I know you will continue to progress and mutate!

good luck bro!

What's great about Rambo is the fact that he is using such low doses and still getting amazing results and once everything is dialed in and he's running like a well oiled machine it will be nothing less than dramatic!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws