over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mike036 log (Aurum Rx) Trenbolone Acetate

My sleep is really starting to suffer .its like I went from needing 8 hours to needing only 6 and I know it's going to get worse .i have never been an aggressive type guy but small thing are irritating me .i feel much more irritable .im going to hit the gym in like an hour and put this aggression to good use .

This is funny..my life to the T. I am sitting in a diner eating breakfast after only being able to sleep 5 hours. Oh the wonderful tren. Lol

This is funny..my life to the T. I am sitting in a diner eating breakfast after only being able to sleep 5 hours. Oh the wonderful tren. Lol

That's the crazy thing with tren.your sleep really suffers but it's like you don't the sleep .you go form 8 hours to 5 hours and can function just fine.oh the magic of tren .

Did my shot this morning and within seconds I felt it in my nose and throat .i started to cough . It lasted a could of minutes .its shots like these that make me want to rethink using tren .its such a horrible feeling .im going to hit the gym in like an hour or so .

I got lucky the first couple of shots and then bam .but on a better note my arm workout was a good one .weights are definitely lighter and I'm doing more .my body temperature feels like it went up about 10 degrees .im always so freakin hot .

That's the crazy thing with tren.your sleep really suffers but it's like you don't the sleep .you go form 8 hours to 5 hours and can function just fine.oh the magic of tren .

I left the word need out .i meant to write you don't need the sleep sorry guys !

When tren is legit it can be crazy at times!lol!But one thing that probably won't suffer is your training!:)

insomnia oh lord

i cannot handle lack of sleep no matter the compound im on. im a sleep lover

Mike have you ever tried using a slin pin for the tren? I've never gotten cough since doing it that way.

Mike have you ever tried using a slin pin for the tren? I've never gotten cough since doing it that way.

Thanks D , I never tried it that way .i don't have the patience to push a couple of mls through a 29 gauge pin .i like to use a 23 gauge

Thanks D , I never tried it that way .i don't have the patience to push a couple of mls through a 29 gauge pin .i like to use a 23 gauge

Now that I think about it, I've never done more than a ml at a time. Doesn't take super long since I run it under warm water though.

This tren is really kicking my ass .i have only been on about a week and a half so there isn't too much change to my body yet but the anxiety and aggression are sky high .my workouts outs have greatly improved .i have used several of the big sponsors tren over the years and Vikings tren is up there with the best .after my second shot I knew I was on tren .this tren is as legit as they come.

This tren is really kicking my ass .i have only been on about a week and a half so there isn't too much change to my body yet but the anxiety and aggression are sky high .my workouts outs have greatly improved .i have used several of the big sponsors tren over the years and Vikings tren is up there with the best .after my second shot I knew I was on tren .this tren is as legit as they come.

Good to know,I appreciate it brother.

This tren is very strong .i am just going to stick to 1ml 3 times a week instead of eod .when tren is this good all I can handle is 300mg/week .

This tren is very strong .i am just going to stick to 1ml 3 times a week instead of eod .when tren is this good all I can handle is 300mg/week .
Yeah man, mwf is good enough. Maybe after a while though if you get used to it, 150mg instead...

Man,my bp before I started the tren was 120/78 .i checked it yesterday and today and it's 140's/90's .time to take my lisinopril again .tren always makes my bp go up !

I live in New Jersey so my local gym has been closed for the past 2 days due to the storm .so no work outs for me .i feel good ,my body is getting use to the tren,the sides seem to not be as bad anymore .

I live in New Jersey so my local gym has been closed for the past 2 days due to the storm .so no work outs for me .i feel good ,my body is getting use to the tren,the sides seem to not be as bad anymore .

Crazy weather .

im experiencing it too brother

gym is open but no way im driving in this shit

sounds like some crazy good stuff though watch that bp

sounds like some crazy good stuff though watch that bp

Thansk man ,I started my bp medication again .the tren is badass !

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131