over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery - Dr. Blau or Ganchi or ??

New York Muscle recommended dr. Anthony Maffei to me although I've yet to have a consult with him

Maffei hands down #1!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

I recommended Maffei to NY Muscle !!! I told you he was good. I was just waiting for you to chime in NY, I didnt want to put you on blast and be like I told NY Muscle about Maffei, not sure if you were one of those guys who would want to keep it confidential.

He is the man, if you mention me and my friends and NY he will take good care of you. I just feel like he can do so many things, gyno, abs, love handles... You may as well use him

I recommended Maffei to NY Muscle !!! I told you he was good. I was just waiting for you to chime in NY, I didnt want to put you on blast and be like I told NY Muscle about Maffei, not sure if you were one of those guys who would want to keep it confidential.

He is the man, if you mention me and my friends and NY he will take good care of you. I just feel like he can do so many things, gyno, abs, love handles... You may as well use him

Can he correct others bad work?

Can he correct others bad work?

I guess it depends on how bad the previous work was. I can only compliment him on the work I have seen done on me and my friends. His smart Lipo approach is definitely cutting edge, so I would assume it would be a vast improvement.

He was straight up with me, he told me I had pretty severe gyno and that he would not be able to correct it 100% but it would be a serious improvement and that if I trained my chest hard and stayed in good condition it would look great. Everyone that I talk to has no idea I ever had gyno (people who didnt see me when I had it) thats how good it looks, and you cannot see any scar around the nipple.

If I would have been leaner I would have had even better results. I was on a 5 year break from AAS, and had been back training for about 2 years after a 2 year break. So like a moron I was eating everything in site trying to get my mass back naturally, and I looked like a natural fat ass !!! But after the surgery i got strict and now I just stay lean. Have cycled 3 times since the surgery...

Get a consult...

I guess it depends on how bad the previous work was. I can only compliment him on the work I have seen done on me and my friends. His smart Lipo approach is definitely cutting edge, so I would assume it would be a vast improvement.

He was straight up with me, he told me I had pretty severe gyno and that he would not be able to correct it 100% but it would be a serious improvement and that if I trained my chest hard and stayed in good condition it would look great. Everyone that I talk to has no idea I ever had gyno (people who didnt see me when I had it) thats how good it looks, and you cannot see any scar around the nipple.

If I would have been leaner I would have had even better results. I was on a 5 year break from AAS, and had been back training for about 2 years after a 2 year break. So like a moron I was eating everything in site trying to get my mass back naturally, and I looked like a natural fat ass !!! But after the surgery i got strict and now I just stay lean. Have cycled 3 times since the surgery...

Get a consult...

How much was the cost? Also is the cost less if it is just one sided?

Do you have to stay in new york after surgery? (when is the post op visit and how many are there?).

Bruce Nadler? He used to have an ad in Muscular Development.

Haha until that cock sucker murdered his wife and killed himself

Do you have to stay in new york after surgery? (when is the post op visit and how many are there?).

It's the lowest cost around. You can almost drive your self home but I do not recommend that at all.

Bump for west coast info.

Would love to get it done but flying to the east coast adds too much to the cost.

GO to blau

me and numerous people i know have gone to Blau i advise you do the same dont try to save 500 bucks

me and numerous people i know have gone to Blau i advise you do the same dont try to save 500 bucks

I know several people who had to get correction work because of Blau. He's not worth the money even if he was cheaper!

He charged me $3500 for it 5 years ago, have no idea if he would discount it if its one sided.

You def dont have to stay in NY, if you opt to do it in his office and not go under. But like NY said I would def get a ride home.

Bump for west coast info.

Would love to get it done but flying to the east coast adds too much to the cost.

Bump for west coast Dr.

Im an east coast guy but I lived out west for a while. There has to be some good ones in LA, San Diego, Scottsdale, Vegas... God knows there are plenty of cosmetic surgeons out there.

Hopefully a west coast bro chimes in....

I am going to wait until I lose 10 pounds or so. I am north of 40 years and not on any gear ATM. The plan is to lose some bodyfat in hopes that the surgery results are better??? Is that what I am to understand that the leaner I am, the better the results? I am going to consider getting lipo on the abs while I am at it. If I can keep it around $10-$14k for everything then I am going to go for it.

I am then going to go balls to the wall cycle that will include a little of this, and little of that: Alaven Drol :D, Test, Tren, Winstrol, possibly GH :p

Last edited:
I am going to wait until I lose 10 pounds or so. I am north of 40 years and not on any gear ATM. The plan is to lose some bodyfat in hopes that the surgery results are better??? Is that what I am to understand that the leaner I am, the better the results? I am going to consider getting lipo on the abs while I am at it. If I can keep it around $10-$14k for everything then I am going to go for it.

I am then going to go balls to the wall cycle that will include a little of this, and little of that: Alaven Drol :D, Test, Tren, Winstrol, possibly GH :p

Dude dr asayre in manhattan $4500 cash

Tell him you are going yo Blau for a eval they will lower your price

My gyno is GONE and my shit was bad

Dude dr asayre in manhattan $4500 cash

Tell him you are going yo Blau for a eval they will lower your price

My gyno is GONE and my shit was bad

what's this guys Dr Asayre full name? couldn't find him?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws