over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet help!

mdts

Registered
I recently started a new job which is much higher pay but is is usually 90 degrees in the building. Because of this I sweet a lot and am drinking constantly and when I get breaks which are only 15 mins every 2 hours. I just can't eat normal meals because I want more liquids and I am not a fast eater. So I have resorted to having protein shakes at pretty much every break. With fruit or vegetables. I am currently trying to gain muscle and in a month or 2 starting dieting for a show. I also suffer from heat stroke and heat exhaustion so I have to keep my liquids high even during winter months.

What I am asking is this going to hurt me gaining wise and fat loss and maintaining muscle when dieting? If any has suggestions that would be much appreciated.

If anything the extra calorie expenditure is going to help you with your fat loss. 15 minutes is plenty of time to eat a meal, takes me 5 usually. Trick is to make the food tastyyyyy! Constant protein shakes and high glycemic fruits aren't going to be ideal for your goals bro...

Nothing wrong with using a high quality protein such as a whey isolate, fruit, and add nuts such as almonds or cashews as a meal. That provides your protein, carbohydrates and fats. I do this for 2 meals a day on average. I do this during contest prep as well.

I'm facing the same thing now mdts. I usually eat a big meal before work, and take 2 shakes to work to drink there. Someone gave me an idea to make some protein bars to take as well because sometimes with the heat, I don't want to eat big solid meals while I'm working.

adapt and overcome....

:cool:

I recently started a new job which is much higher pay but is is usually 90 degrees in the building... Because of this I sweat a lot and am drinking constantly and when I get breaks. I also suffer from heat stroke and heat exhaustion so I have to keep my liquids high even during winter months.

do you have a blood pressure cuff you can take to work - if so what's your blood pressure after a couple of hours there? any blood work done recently like hematocrit? the more gear the thicker the blood and harder your heart is working to pump.

like allex wrote:
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Step 1:Reduce your calorie intake by between 500 and 1,000 calories per day.
step 2:You should consume up to 0.9 grams of protein daily per pound of body weight.
step 3:Choose high-fiber foods like fruits, vegetables and whole grains and avoid high-fat foods and those with added sugar.
step 4:It's helpful to get at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic exercise per week.:D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws