over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exemestane /Aromasin dosing while on TRT/Cruise dose of Test

JAP426

Registered
My doctor gave me 25 mg dose Aromasin/Exemestane pills as my Estradiol was slightly elevated. He advised to just take a pill a couple of days a week (for a total of 50 mgs a week).

Any particular dosing that works out good for you guys? I currently do a 200 mg shot of Test Cypionate every Monday morning. So when should I take the Aromasin/Exemestane? I was thinking about taking one pill on Monday morning with breakfast and one pill on Thursday morning with breakfast.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm in the exact same boat with the TRT and exem and that works fine. Even though the half-life isn't too long since it is a suicidal inhibitor the effect lasts long enough. Those Rx pills are way too small to split, lol

I'm in the exact same boat with the TRT and exem and that works fine. Even though the half-life isn't too long since it is a suicidal inhibitor the effect lasts long enough. Those Rx pills are way too small to split, lol

Mate u need to buy a pill cutter. let the tab sit inside it. press and it cuts with its tiny but sharp blade.

Not that this will work for everyone, but I've cut my TRT dose into daily 15iu micro doses and stopped my AI completely. Bloodwork showed e2 at 26.5 after one month of this protocol with total T at 1,360.

Not that this will work for everyone, but I've cut my TRT dose into daily 15iu micro doses and stopped my AI completely. Bloodwork showed e2 at 26.5 after one month of this protocol with total T at 1,360.

How many hours before your blood work did you take your last shot?

I'm fairly sensitive to aromatization. Just from knowing my reaction, I would likely keep my aromasin at 3-6mg AM/PM if I were on TRT.

unfortunately......

Unfortunately, these pills are too small and awkard to cut. It is like cutting a BB hursdaypellet. I tried it and I just chip off a small piece and the rest crumbles. I am thinking I am just going to do my shot on Monday and take my Aromasin every 3.5 days. So Monday and Thursday. Hopefully this will work.

Any of you guys ever try nolvadex instead of a traditional AI in situations like this? I remember John Meadows talking about this on PED radio.

id take half a pill the morning after your shot twice a week

What was your test and est levels with that dosing? How do you feel with those levels?

No one can tell you the exact dosing but that sounds too much - but really depends on levels.

Why don't you try splitting that shot 100mg x 2 a week instead of once per week and then see if you need an AI.

What were your readings prior to this?

And using slin pin for these micro doses?

What were your readings prior to this?

And using slin pin for these micro doses?

With lower a dose, 140mg per week injected Wed / Sat, total T was around 900 and e2 in range using 1/3mg arimidex 2x per week. Now I'm using more test with zero AI.

Yes, slin pins - 27 gauge 1/2". That all I ever use for everything.

Last edited:
With lower a dose, 140mg per week injected Wed / Sat, total T was around 900 and e2 in range using 1/3mg arimidex 2x per week. Now I'm using more test with zero AI.

sub-q or IM?

So you're another individual who benefits from higher injection frequency rather than doing the normal 2x per week.

i take 25 mg test e daily in the muscle i take 25 mg exmestane per week keep all my gains and feel awesome

Probably a combo, but mostly IM. I rotate shoulders, tris, glutes, and on occasion quads. The glute injects are mostly likely sub-q.

For you or anyone else willing to answer, test e + deca EOD dosing. Would be around 150mg test e and 115 deca EOD, just under 1cc, would you try insulin syringe or just go with a 27 or 29G 1"? Being it EOD, just mainly concerned with scar tissue build up but would be using 4-6 sites.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131