over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superior Genetics

This really isn't the direction I was looking to go. Instead of throwing a blanket over any one race, lets get into the nuts and bolts of why "any" race" or person excels better at making muscle than another. What is it that makes them genetically superior at making muscle?

CG

It has to be on a cellular or hormonal level. How different ppl react to different stimuli weather it be training food or drugs. It's so interesting to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its already proven dark skin people have more fast twitch muscle fibers than lighter skin. Also dark skin would make one appear more ripped? No? Is that why lighter guys tan to the extreme?

Now that's interesting to me. Your saying it's been proven that dark skinned folks have more fast twitch fibers than lighter skinned in comparison? That a huge genetic marker for making more muscle. HUGE!!!

CG

Now that's interesting to me. Your saying it's been proven that dark skinned folks have more fast twitch fibers than lighter skinned in comparison? That a huge genetic marker for making more muscle. HUGE!!!

CG

This is true CG. what is the no 1 genetic advantage or characteristic needed to be a world class sprinter ??? Fash twitch fibres.

Now who are the top 10 worlds fastest sprinter. ???

ok so sprinting gold standard is you got to do it under 10 seconds to make some serious noise in the pro ranks.

All black dudes
all under 10 sec

Top Ten Fastest 100 Meter Sprinters in History

Sprinters – Men’s 100 Metres (World Record: 9.58) by Usain Bolt at the ’09 World Championships)

1. Usain Bolt (Jamaica) – Fastest Time: 9.58 seconds
The 100m Olympic record (9.69) was set by Bolt at the 2008 Summer Games in Beijing.

2. Tyson Gay (United States) – Fastest Time: 9.69 seconds
During the 2008 U.S. Olympic Trials, Gay also ran a wind-aided 9.68 (once the fastest 100 m under any condition).

3. Asafa Powell (Jamaica) – Fastest Time: 9.72 seconds
Asafa Powell ran his fastest time, once the world record, during heats at the 2007 IAAF Rieti Grand Prix.

4. Maurice Greene (United States) – Fastest Time: 9.79 seconds
By the widest margin since electronic timing, Greene ran this since passed world record time in 1999.

5. Donovan Bailey (Canada) – Fastest Time: 9.84 seconds
Bailey returned Canada to glory with his 9.84 record-breaking run at the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games.

6. Bruny Surin (Canada) – Fastest Time: 9.84 seconds
Surin’s second place finish of 9.84 at the 1999 World Championships was the fastest silver medal time ever.

7. Leroy Burrell (United States) – Fastest Time: 9.85 seconds
Burrell had twice set the world record in the 100 metres with a 9.90 in 1991 and a 9.85 in 1994.

8. Justin Gatlin (United States) – Fastest Time: 9.85 seconds
Gatlin’s fastest time was set at the 2004 Olympics with a gold metal winning 9.85 second run.

9. Olusoji Fasuba (Nigeria) – Fastest Time: 9.85 seconds
Fasuba holds the African 100 metre sprinting mark with a 9.85 at the Doha Grand Prix in 2006.

10. Carl Lewis (United States) – Fastest Time: 9.86 seconds
Track and Field star Carl Lewis has won nine Olympic gold medals and eight World Championship gold medals.

I'm going to call bull shit on this^
There is genetic freaks in every race. Dorian is a great example of a white guy with superior genetics.

Dorian did NOT have superior genetics. Look at early pictures.

Dorian trained insane, and could handle alot of gear and responded well to the gear.

Through evolution black guys have better physical genetics. Most of the weak have been bred out and the strongest, fastest, and biggest survived. They more often have myostatin deficiencies as well. Which if you look at that condition can see why they have superior bodybuilding genetics.

Were all blessed in different ways.

Last edited:
its just one of those things thats in their DNA. They dont lose much when off, and when they do go on they do not need a boat load of gear and all these peptides and SARMS etc....and by "they" I mean anyone, but in particular the "hyper" responders to gear and I assume they dont get much in terms of side effects either. I personally dont get many sides, but I am far from a hyper responder to AAS.

Dantes said it before many times, you guys wouldnt believe what some of these guys take when they go back on say offseason and they blow up. Thats why they are the Pros and most of us are not lol.

Even training wise, these guys can do the same thing over and over and continue to progress, look at Ronnie, did the same workouts for his whole career and grew and grew and grew.

I coached Paulo the Freak for a while just before and when he turned Pro, he could just look at a weight and grow, his food intake wasnt crazy nor were his doses they were very typical for a local am competitor yet he gets bigger and bigger. We had to back off the pedal so he wouldnt get too big, he could easily get to 300-320 and lean if he wanted to. Makes me sick, lol.

Could be the genetically gifted guys have more androgen receptors...look at how many guys can blast high doses and not get huge, the hormones are in the blood but the body obviously is not using them to that degree meaning their natural amount of receptors is probably low

as far as those from African descent the genes have always been there...selective breeding may have taken place but you cant breed traits that are not there to begin with and a few hundred years is not long enough to create super physical specimens

my personal opinion is that it goes back 10's of thousands of years to the environment that a group may have occupied for thousands of years...Africa is a rough environment that demands extreme physicality to survive...their bodies adapted to survive. Europe and Asia on the other hand would get extremely cold and physical prowess would do you no good in that situation...the intelligence levels were forced to rise to combat the freezing winters to build shelters, keep fire, and make heavy clothing, etc...

well . . .

Dorian trained insane, and could handle alot of gear and responded well to the gear.

Begging to differ with you on this. He had (still has) superior genetics . . . would not
have developed the physique he had without them. Plain and simple. My opinion.

Agree with your last sentence.

Genetics are not what you start with; they are what you end up with if that makes any sense.

There is an exception to all the rules

Ok I'm going to get myself into trouble for this one but I hate sensor ship and political correctness I just state my opinions

LET THIS BE CLEAR IM NOT A RACIST

. But the reason why black guys are said to have elite genetics for the most part is a lot to do in the uS.

African Americans for generations were bred to be workers in the past. They would take the biggest strongest males and have them have kids with the biggest strongest females to work as slaves. That's why most AA ARE INSANELY GENETICALLLY GIFTED

Now with all the interracial relationships these days in this country we are going to see a hell of a lot of different traits in the generation s to come. It's going to be very interesting

AGAIN. DONT PLAY THE RACE CARD WITH ME MY CLOSEST FRIENDS AND I ARE LIKE THE UNITED NATIONS

You wouldn't happen to be related to the late "Jimmy The Greek" would you? LOL
(Only guys over 40 will get that reference)

I'm 28. And I get it hahahah no I'm not lol

His response to food, training and gear was a genetic response!

Like LATS always says, eat what they eat, train like they train and take what they take...most still won't look like them!!

Genetics dictate the look, they don't prevent a muscle from growing. You guys with your genetic excuses, genetics don't stop you from growing your shit diet, whack training, and "TRT" doses do.

He's just a great responder. like all the other pro's that look like trash once they retire. If i take 500 and gain 10, he will take 500 and gain 20. I also dont think he's taking a lot of insulin and growth. I think he's doing juuuuust enough and for him being out of the gym, and off for soooo long is like an atomic bomb exploding... GROWTH!

And for the guy that said something about slavery is the reason blk athlete's excel...smh. More, and faster muscle fibers is my guess. Every race has a different make up..build. We don't see mexican's competing because of their structure. There's slight differences in every race. Asian, indian ect ect I wonder what that guy that said slavery is the reason (like all blks are decendants of slaves) thinks that Asian got their body from or indian people

Genetics dictate the look, they don't prevent a muscle from growing. You guys with your genetic excuses, genetics don't stop you from growing your shit diet, whack training, and "TRT" doses do.
I guess I should clarify before I get hung....what I mean is, most of you haven't figured out the proper diet, proper training, and proper dosing for your body's genetics. Once you figure these things out you can get in fantastic shape, can everyone be Mr O, of course not but some ppl use the genetic excuse and the the real reasons they look like crap is the rest.

I always get told I have some special genetics by guys in person. I bust my ass day in and day out while these guys half ass it and blame genetics.

/rant [emoji4]

Through evolution black guys have better physical genetics. Most of the weak have been bred out and the strongest, fastest, and biggest survived. They more often have myostatin deficiencies as well. Which if you look at that condition can see why they have superior bodybuilding genetics.

Were all blessed in different ways.

I dont agree with the above bolded in the least. Any pictures of any person before they have lifted weights should be disregarded totally. Its how the human body responds to lifting weights that is the key. I see people do this all the time and point to Dorians teenage pics, or Dennis James 14 year old pic or Cutlers 15 year old pic and say "see not the greatest genetics" and its a bunch of BS....... what happened when Dorian started lifting? HE EXPLODED. He was asked to do the World games something like 18 months after he started lifting!!!! Thats like going for your pro card a year and a half after you start lifting. Cutler looked like a normal kid and then started lifting and a little bit of time over a year later he is teenage national champion in the heavyweights! Dillett looked like a stringbean before lifting....and then started lifting and became a monster. When these pro bodybuilders are competing up at national level shows 2 years after lifting while everyone else is trying to be top 5 best bodybuilders in their gym....thats where the divide in genetics is.

Noone should ever look at anyone previous to training with weights and say "look at their genetics"....2 years later will surely prove out their response.

Teenage Dillett

Attachments

• 34euusy.jpg
    34euusy.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Later Dillett

Attachments

• dillet05.jpg
    dillet05.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 462
Read Kevin Levrones own words on the top right......thats million to one genetics right there

Attachments

• Levrone.jpg
    Levrone.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 430
Quick search shows (sorry bout the GB link....its the first place i found the pics, the other sites the pics were down)

Thats 18 months after he started lifting! How is that bad genetics?

Dorian Yates First Contest EVER!!..

Myostatin Deficiency

Many TOP pros have this, this trumps race, androgen receptors, genetics, drugs...pretty much everything

Myostatin Deficiency

Many TOP pros have this, this trumps race, androgen receptors, genetics, drugs...pretty much everything

Agreed but what I'm more interested in is the guys that are hyper responders to drugs small or large doses it's to my knowledge that mysotatin is just a hormone that limits muscular growth but what's in their body that just makes hyper responders blow up so quickly. Levrone/ ramy

Crazy

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws