YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any Powerlifting/Strongman competition coming soon?

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Someone here going to participate in one?
We want to support one (maybe two) serious guy's.
If you would like to join our team please post here your experience.

Thanks.

I've got one Oct 29 about 7 weeks out. I'm competing to qualify to lift at the XPC at the Arnold Classic in March of next year. I'm looking to finish the goal I set out to do when I logged for you a few months back. I would love to part of your team.

SPF New England Power Challenge II on 11/19 in Rhode Island. Going to go for a 1600@220 which would be an elite total.

I've got one Oct 29 about 7 weeks out. I'm competing to qualify to lift at the XPC at the Arnold Classic in March of next year. I'm looking to finish the goal I set out to do when I logged for you a few months back. I would love to part of your team.

Yes,you did a log for us,You didn't competed?

Yes,you did a log for us,You didn't competed?

No, I had to back out bc of financial reasons. My girlfriend and I bought our first house and got engaged. So all of my money extra money had to be used as a down payment for our house. I think I mentioned that in my last post in my log. I felt bad writing 10 week log and not even being able to post the final results bc of having to back out.

No, I had to back out bc of financial reasons. My girlfriend and I bought our first house and got engaged. So all of my money extra money had to be used as a down payment for our house. I think I mentioned that in my last post in my log. I felt bad writing 10 week log and not even being able to post the final results bc of having to back out.

You know how it works, we can make plans, but life is stronger than anything else.

I'm 24 currently compete in the 275 class. First meet was February of last year where I totaled 1550 raw. Most recent meet was the xpc finals at the Arnold in March where I totaled 1805 raw. Next meet is this week at the xpc semi finals where if all goes well I'll total 1880+ raw qualifying me to compete on pro day at the xpc finals in March. If all goes well this meet I will also cut to 242 and compete again October 22 and qualify pro at 242 so I have the option of 242 or 275 for the Arnold in March.

I'm 24 currently compete in the 275 class. First meet was February of last year where I totaled 1550 raw. Most recent meet was the xpc finals at the Arnold in March where I totaled 1805 raw. Next meet is this week at the xpc semi finals where if all goes well I'll total 1880+ raw qualifying me to compete on pro day at the xpc finals in March. If all goes well this meet I will also cut to 242 and compete again October 22 and qualify pro at 242 so I have the option of 242 or 275 for the Arnold in March.

You can post some pics?

I got a SPF meet in February at 198lbs. Trying to push/pull 1000lbs raw, but last couple months been riddled with injuries, just gonna go have fun and hit 900, then re-vamp training diet/prehab

edit: haha I'm the tiny PL here. But I like abs. Glad to see some real beasts on here on the platform.

Last edited:
Competing last weekend of january 2017... last meet (sep 2016) #s were 567 sq 407 b 635 dl...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Professional Muscle mobile app
Havent been on here in a bit but here's an update from the 2017 camp pendleton open ...went 7/9
Sq 523/ bench 407.5 missed 413 / dl 605 missed 630... good enough to take 275 mens open ...felt great smashing all these young uns at 50 years old....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner