over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dentist/doctors/ stem cell therapy in Mexico

• Thread starter Deleted member 121863
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 121863

Anybody ever get these treatments done in Mexico? I'm going next week. The dentist has a shuttle to pick me up at the border and they are just 2 blocks in. I don't expect more than a busted up old car but it's something. Everything is all modern, digital X-rays, the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had any procedures done in another country, but I am interested in hearing about them. Have been contemplating going to Mexico for procedures in the future if it makes sense.

very interesting Hogan, what are you having treated?

very interesting Hogan, what are you having treated?

I need at least 2 filling ($45 each) maybe root canal if it got to deep. Then they could say it needs a crown (starting at $200). My wife had her teeth done in Russia a few months ago, she has family there. Like 3 crowns, root canal, rebuild 1-2 teeth... total cost was a few hundred USD and the work is great, very modern offices there. I wanna get to Russia again for lasik on my eyes. It`s $250 per eye. Russia actually invented that technology.

I`m not going for it, but here is a place that does stem cell therapy. I`ll posting Tuesday night about the experience. Who wants mexican chach-key souvenirs? I`m not even slightly thinking about trying to bring back any AAS or Rx stuff, not a chance. A bottle of tequila and some hot sauce for my brother in law.

I made it back from mexico. I got 2 fillings ($45 each), panoramic xray in 10 seconds ($60), and teeth cleaning with polish ($35), total $185. No pain, good work, friendly, most there spoke perfect English, would def. go back again.

Funny part my female 28 y/o dr and her female asst did not speak English very well. After she drilled out both cavities she wanted the area to dry, blew it off and said "ok now no clothes"... Is what I heard. She meant to say no close your mouth (so it doesn`t get wet). I had to joke and use my hand and say "close", grab my shirt and say "clothes", explained what I heard. She asked "disroba"? We all had a good laugh.

Pharmacies were every other door stacked between dentist, optician and chach-key dealer. I went in pharmacy to get a cream for my wife and there were no anabolics here.... Not that I was gonna buy any, I LOVE my current source, but wanted to see. I did see metformin, retin-a and all the classic blood pressure, cholesterol meds. City was stacked with old white people from states going to for teeth, eyes, and meds. I did not even get to eat a taco cause my mouth was all numb.

I made it back from mexico. I got 2 fillings ($45 each), panoramic xray in 10 seconds ($60), and teeth cleaning with polish ($35), total $185. No pain, good work, friendly, most there spoke perfect English, would def. go back again.

Funny part my female 28 y/o dr and her female asst did not speak English very well. After she drilled out both cavities she wanted the area to dry, blew it off and said "ok now no clothes"... Is what I heard. She meant to say no close your mouth (so it doesn`t get wet). I had to joke and use my hand and say "close", grab my shirt and say "clothes", explained what I heard. She asked "disroba"? We all had a good laugh.

Pharmacies were every other door stacked between dentist, optician and chach-key dealer. I went in pharmacy to get a cream for my wife and there were no anabolics here.... Not that I was gonna buy any, I LOVE my current source, but wanted to see. I did see metformin, retin-a and all the classic blood pressure, cholesterol meds. City was stacked with old white people from states going to for teeth, eyes, and meds. I did not even get to eat a taco cause my mouth was all numb.

thanks for the update, glad everything went as planned.
what part of mexico did you go to?

My boy's aunt does boob jobs, gyno surgeries, and shit like that in Domincan Republic. Its pretty dope. She has a whole rehab clinic set up for recovery too, especially for the tit jobs. Its only like $2k for the boob job and then $80/day for minimum like 7 days or something at the recovery center. Its a sick recovery center too. The lady is really good- makes like 2 million a year. Next time I go to DR I'm having her do gyno surgery. I think its less than $1k.

thanks for the update, glad everything went as planned.
what part of mexico did you go to?

Algodones. Walked through customs in 1 min. Asked what I did "dentist", did you buy and medications "no, just tequila and snackies".... Ok go ahead. He did not even look in my bags. Going in you do not even speak to anybody, just go through the turnstile. Nobody want to go to Mexico and STAY there, lol. They want all those American dollars coming in.

2 street people asked if I wanted a massage (from women inside) but I wasnt trying to be near anything shady down there. Never know, pants off dude rushes in says I got hooker, under arrest, take all my money, phone, and throw me out, nothing I can do. Not my bag anyway.

Algodones. Walked through customs in 1 min. Asked what I did "dentist", did you buy and medications "no, just tequila and snackies".... Ok go ahead. He did not even look in my bags. Going in you do not even speak to anybody, just go through the turnstile. Nobody want to go to Mexico and STAY there, lol. They want all those American dollars coming in.

2 street people asked if I wanted a massage (from women inside) but I wasnt trying to be near anything shady down there. Never know, pants off dude rushes in says I got hooker, under arrest, take all my money, phone, and throw me out, nothing I can do. Not my bag anyway.

lol, good shit Hogan; I'm really glad you had a good experience

Thanks for the update - Thinking about going there next year for some dental work and maybe looking into preventative chelation, ozone, dmso, and peroxide therapies.

Thanks for the update - Thinking about going there next year for some dental work and maybe looking into preventative chelation, ozone, dmso, and peroxide therapies.

Here is where I went: Best Dentists in Algodones, Mexico | Sani Dental Group I`ve heard thee are 50-200 dentists in this little town of 10,000 people or so. Do your homework. People start hitting you up on the American side of the border "you man you need a dentist, glasses"? I read reviews all over the place even trip advisor. Overall it was probably the best dental experience I have ever had and the best price!

I`m not sure they do those other treatments in that area of mexico. I would suggest looking at a naturopathic school to get those treatments done by students with doctor supervision here in the states. Pm me if you have any questions.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws