YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does DNP resensitize the receptor cells form roids?

Enhancedathlete

Registered
I have heard that DNP will re-sensitize the receptors from taking anabolics? anyone heard this true?

Wait - the body gets desensitized t testosterone? I feel bad for all the natties out there, eventually dying because their body stops using their natural testosterone...

Yup! 1000mcgs of DNP three times a day will really re-sensitize your receptors. :eek:

:banghead:

Wait - the body gets desensitized t testosterone? I feel bad for all the natties out there, eventually dying because their body stops using their natural testosterone...

The body doesnt stop using testosterone. Instead when there is a flood of any hormone the body`s cells will down regulate, essentially reduce the the number of receptors for that particular hormone in an effort to maintain homeostasis. The receptors literally pull into the cell. Flip that around, for an aging natural person, test levels drop, the target cells which have those receptors will up regulate and put out a few more receptors to help maximize the effectiveness of what little test (any hormone) that is available.

No DNP does not reset anything.

My general rule of thumb is I don't take any thread seriously where the post refers to steroids as "roids" lol

My general rule of thumb is I don't take any thread seriously where the post refers to steroids as "roids" lol
I have a similar rule regarding the use of the term "natty".

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The pros have receptor cleaning parties, but you need to be a pro to get invited, and then you are sworn to secrecy.

DNP has been shown to down-regulate the actions of prostate AR. This has been discussed before.

Whether this occurs in skeletal muscle is yet a mystery.

The body doesnt stop using testosterone. Instead when there is a flood of any hormone the body`s cells will down regulate, essentially reduce the the number of receptors for that particular hormone in an effort to maintain homeostasis. The receptors literally pull into the cell. Flip that around, for an aging natural person, test levels drop, the target cells which have those receptors will up regulate and put out a few more receptors to help maximize the effectiveness of what little test (any hormone) that is available.

No DNP does not reset anything.

Androgen receptors do not downregulate...

Androgen receptors do not downregulate...

stop spouting nonsense. That is 100% false and not true. You have ZERO education about biology.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx15HByfsxc"]Downregulation and upregulation - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I actually have quite a bit of education in biology considering I am working on a doctorate in pharmacy. Here are a couple of studies that support upregulation

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15472231/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10664066/

Your links do not support down regulation being a fallacy. Your first link found that " the regulation of AR-containing myonuclei following training and self-administration of androgenic-anabolic steroids is muscle dependent." Wow shocker, there are more AR in certain types of muscles vs other.

man you guys are a tuff crowd... ghess

I've heard this before and a lot of other BS.... like milk thickens the skin and fish thins it...

the reason I asked is that i have seen 3 guys in the past 3 months blow up after taking a cycle of DNP while on a contest prep.. lower cals, lower carbs and not changing their gear... they didn't know why i was asking the questions but the results were the same....

so :banghead:

back at you bub....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear