over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favourite fat burning compound.

Whats your favourite fat burner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a gram a week of tren acetate 700mg a wk of masteron prop and 5 ius ed hgh. by far the most shredded iv ever been. never did any fucking cardio either

I hear Albuterol + Mirabegron is a nice alternative to taking Clen. They are respectively Selective Beta 2 + 3 agonists with a half life that allows you to sleep well.

I hear Albuterol + Mirabegron is a nice alternative to taking Clen. They are respectively Selective Beta 2 + 3 agonists with a half life that allows you to sleep well.

The dosage needed for effect of mirabegron is like 200+mg, no?
At its current state, it would be cost prohibitive. Once it goes generic, I was going to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dosage needed for effect of mirabegron is like 200+mg, no?
At its current state, it would be cost prohibitive. Once it goes generic, I was going to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends. Most people take Clen in such a way that it no longer functions selectively. The selectivity of affinity is all about the concentration levels. Sure you can always take so much Clen that Clen also becomes a Beta 3 agonist and even dips into the Beta1. That's what most people do anyways.

A lot of people claim that Clen is superior (aside from potency) because it is easier for it to hit the Beta 3 receptors.

You could always start with some cheap Albuterol and slowly add some Mirabegron at current prescription dosages. I know that's only fifty, still I would prefer 100mg

But the mirabegron is just to selectively hit the beta3's. You're not likely to notice a huge whole-body increase in metabolism just from taking it, unless you jack up the dosages, and in that case, it's just abuse. And in that case I'd recommend you just stick meth instead.

It depends. Most people take Clen in such a way that it no longer functions selectively. The selectivity of affinity is all about the concentration levels. Sure you can always take so much Clen that Clen also becomes a Beta 3 agonist and even dips into the Beta1. That's what most people do anyways.

A lot of people claim that Clen is superior (aside from potency) because it is easier for it to hit the Beta 3 receptors.

You could always start with some cheap Albuterol and slowly add some Mirabegron at current prescription dosages. I know that's only fifty, still I would prefer 100mg

But the mirabegron is just to selectively hit the beta3's. You're not likely to notice a huge whole-body increase in metabolism just from taking it, unless you jack up the dosages, and in that case, it's just abuse. And in that case I'd recommend you just stick meth instead.

great info in this thread, thank you so much for your views so far.
Lots of ideas here too.

DNP is king but made me sicker than a dog I will NEVER Take it again.

T3 is amazing with a few diet tweaks , I didnt burn any muscle this last time on it (T3)

Ephedra makes me feel and breath like superman, but i crash later in day

yohimbine is great for adipose tissue around the core area for me it goes quick and no crash with it but its mild feeling, however it does increase my RESTING heart rate.

I also take MACA

best results for me have been without dnp. and it's simply because i just can't perform at the level i normally would once a high-ish dose of dnp is added into the equation. yes, i have done very well with the half dozen dnp cycles i run, but man i really hate using it. it kills my social life completely, and its so draining energy wise that my workouts can suffer badly. cardio really sucks, and i'm slightly weaker on my lifts.

i looked better than my best and longest dnp cycle on a 90 day run of 700 tren, 100mg var, 50mcg of t3, and albuterol (cant remember the dose, but 3x daily + antihistimine) - but tren and t3 are also hard to run together in their own right, without discipline or a great appetite suppressant, the carb cravings were terrible. my diet stays tigther on dnp because of the obvious, cheating leads to terrible suffering in the form of sweating and heat.

both have their pros and cons. just never run tren+t3+dnp at the same time if you're smart, that's the toughest time i've ever had in all of my cycling experience.

Last edited:
I've used just about everything on that list and was always a huge clen fan because the weeks I was on were night and day from the weeks I wasn't when competing years ago. However, tried DNP about 2 years ago and it blew it away.....was flat out amazing.

just started metformin and am shiting my brains out post meals :D

ephedra is great wish it was more easily available, I see the wierdest things and peptides on peoples list but never ephedra

Last edited:
DNP is king but made me sicker than a dog I will NEVER Take it again.

T3 is amazing with a few diet tweaks , I didnt burn any muscle this last time on it (T3)

Ephedra makes me feel and breath like superman, but i crash later in day

yohimbine is great for adipose tissue around the core area for me it goes quick and no crash with it but its mild feeling, however it does increase my RESTING heart rate.

I also take MACA

Yohimbine works great, but gives shaky hands. Crazy since I'm not sensitive to Ephedra and Caffeine.

It's definitely not a good idea to take it later in the afternoon. The chills are not any big deal..my heart doesn't really race much while on it, but hands get just as shaky as when I take clen.

I've used just about everything on that list and was always a huge clen fan because the weeks I was on were night and day from the weeks I wasn't when competing years ago. However, tried DNP about 2 years ago and it blew it away.....was flat out amazing.

I see what you did there

eat steel cut oats/oatmeal but get fiber in system when taking metformin. that should immediately help with your bowel movements. any big glucose spiked meals will get you in the bathroom and after one or two months your system will acclimate to that. eventually it will surprise you with weight loss and i don't mean from the shits.

just keep in mind all the other good metformin does in regards to cancer prevention.

ephedra is great wish it was more easily available, I see the wierdest things and peptides on peoples list but never ephedra

I agree, I am big on Clen but a real ECA stack would be great if Ephedra was more available.

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Or 2 free test prop with orders over $300
Add "2 free test prop $300 flex promo" in notes
Mymonsterlabs.com

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear