over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing Humatrope

brownizhuge

Newbies
Hi guys, I just bought a 72 IU cartridge of Humatrope along with some Norditropin. I'm using the Nordi for now and plan on using the Humatrope in a month. However, my question is, can I reconstitute the Humatrope with Bacteriostatic water instead of the water it came with? I tried finding my answer on the net, but nada.

Thanks!

Hi guys, I just bought a 72 IU cartridge of Humatrope along with some Norditropin. I'm using the Nordi for now and plan on using the Humatrope in a month. However, my question is, can I reconstitute the Humatrope with Bacteriostatic water instead of the water it came with? I tried finding my answer on the net, but nada.

Thanks!

Why would you not use the solution that came with it? Just curious. I just bought 5 72iu humatrope but this is my first time using them so I'm here to learn a little something also.

I've been using the 72iu Humatropes for a few years now! But for some reason the solution that comes with it gives a burning sensation while injecting so I just add the equivalent in bacteriostatic water and it's so much better!

If u want to go this route for the 72iu cartridges then just add 3.15cc (which is 3 full ccs and a
.15 more of bac water.) and ur good to go!

Why would you not use the solution that came with it? Just curious. I just bought 5 72iu humatrope but this is my first time using them so I'm here to learn a little something also.

Longevity of the growth. I understand by using the water it comes with, it will last only about a month or so. But, I'm combining the Humatrope with meditrope, so I'm using 5 IUs a day (2.5 meditrope, 2.5 pharma growth, right now it's Norditropin). If I stick to this protocol, the Pharma growth will last longer then a month. So, I was hoping by using bac. water, the growth will last longer. :)

I've been using the 72iu Humatropes for a few years now! But for some reason the solution that comes with it gives a burning sensation while injecting so I just add the equivalent in bacteriostatic water and it's so much better!

If u want to go this route for the 72iu cartridges then just add 3.15cc (which is 3 full ccs and a
.15 more of bac water.) and ur good to go!

Thanks, BigReps. That helps. I found other users who use the bac. water instead of the solution it comes with, and it seems to be working just fine for them. Your input confirms this. ;)

P.S. How do you feel with the Humatropes? Have you been experiencing not only physical benefits, but mental as well? Strangely enough, the last pharma growth I used was a 36 IU. Genotropin pen, and was injecting 2iu's a day. I didn't "feel" any better, but did notice skin clearing and water weight being dropped. However, when I got down to the very last bit of the pen that I can no longer inject, I extracted it with a insulin syringe. All the remaining amount I extracted was between 3.6 IU - 4 IU probably closer to 3.6) and just injected it in one shot. I swear, the next 2 days or so I felt great, like the strongest sense of well being I ever had.

I'm hoping higher doses of pharma growth will continue to do that.

Last edited:
4 iu pharma is when I feel and see the benefits. I have gone up to 6 iu a day but my hands could barely make a fist. I have used Geno,Nords, and seros.

Yea, that last shot of Geno was close to 4 IU and felt amazing. I haven't felt those same effects with Nordi, but hopefully I will when I start Humatrope.

You should be fine mixing them

My apologies if this is considered hijacking this thread... if so please advise.

In the mean time. I have huma 72iu- no pen to use for injection. That said, can I use a slim pin in some fashion?

Can I stick the skin pin into the cartridge where the reconstituted gh is- I see a little rubber stopper.

If not, any direction on how to purchase the cartridge and needle would help- pm if unable to post in public.

Thanks in advance of any help..

J6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08