over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 15yr old lab, Rudy

So it looks like I'm going to take up drinking as rudy is moving on. Luckily a client of mine has a show coming up so that will help, but I'm guessing he has a cpl moths at best.
Any words of encouragement are more than welcome as I'm at the bar predrinking my sorrows away and got into a fight w some lil dip shit at grocery store parking lot which I can only chalk up to Rudy's life coming t an end, which I'm Not ok with. Feel like some test and homemade food might help him for a few more months, but I'm trying to figure out if im.being selfish or not. He has pain meds, he Loves hanging out w me and the old man, so it's tough. All of it is tough and I'm moving and changing jobs (downgrade) and trying to launch own transdermals catering to customers needs so it's very confusing and hurtful. Any input appreciated. Sry for semi-drunk ramblings.

Time to put him down. Can't believe I'm writing this. Fkn sucks. Sucks big donkey dicks.

And I have the opportunity to get a Free bronze pit bull pup! I want to soo bad. Any opinions?

Chemjr
Feel bad for you bud. Never easy to put down a dog. As far as the pit never had one heard they can be great dogs just tend to get a bad rap due to bad owners. I have a boxer and I couldn't ask for a better dog. He was very easy to train and never had any issues or problems with him.

-bx

Today is the day, happen in right now. Any brothers that can chime in for.moral support is MUCH APPRECIATED. THIS IS KILLING ME! He's anehstatized bout to be put down. This fkn SUCKS. HELP PLEASE.

Well that was super shitty. Gotta bury him out back now. This is surreal atm.

Sorry about your pal. You did the best you could for him but it still sucks. I've had to do the same to my dogs.

Damn bro I'm so sorry for your loss. Just went through it last year. It was so hard. Just know he's no longer in pain and remember all the good times. Honestly nothing we say will help with the sadness. That's just going to take time. Keep your head up bro.

Thx all of you. And you're right all of you about the good times for sure. And you're right giants 83. I just can't get the image of his tongue sticking out of his mouth slightly after he passed out of my head.
I know he was suffering to a degree (how much who knows but with what I've read and experienced first had I thought it was time) and that's why I put him down. But now when I come home there's nothing to come home To. No more "bubba" waiting inside. No more stinky kisses from my big ol 120lb kick ass alpha male lab that whooped a pit.bulls ass, a rottweiler, and a German Shepherd when they fukt w him. He never started shit but he sure ended it. Must have learned that from his daddy, ha ha. Man, I'm gonna miss him. Such a good boy. Used to swim til he couldn't swim no mo, loved the pond/lake. Hell, he even chased a bear cub on the hunt club property once! Crazy bastard. I love him and I miss him. Thank you all for letting me vent and for your kind words. They mean A LOOOTTT! I'm very short on friends atm as I've just moved so you all are all I have. So thank you. Ciao.

Ps- he's buried out back so I can visit anytime at least. Going to fashion a head stone for him here in a couple days. Any suggestions I'm all ears. He was Rudy, also "my bubba(s)" and the best damn dog ever. Had him since high school! Best 16yrs of my life! (And we got him at least a yr old from rescue, was 17+!!!)

Last edited:
God bless you for taking a dog out of the rescue place.

Is been over 2 years and still miss my little baby more than anything. I would give years of my life to see him running around again and wake up to his smelly breath [emoji23]

Have you considered adopting another dog?

God bless you for taking a dog out of the rescue place.

Is been over 2 years and still miss my little baby more than anything. I would give years of my life to see him running around again and wake up to his smelly breath [emoji23]

Have you considered adopting another dog?

Yes, there's a pitbulley (new classification due to some weird thing I can't remember) that I'm trying to get my hands on. Just whether or not my roommate will go for it. So far he's not to keen on the idea, but I'm gonna bring him home for a day if the woman will let me, and she's a friend of mine so I'm guessing she would. And yeah, I'd only take dogs from rescues or the pound. Too many running around that need a good home. And I love my dogs A Lot.
I HATE walking into my kitchen now. No more rudy. Miss my "bubbas", a lot. Can't get this picture of right after he passed out of my head. Gonna be doing a lot of running. Helps me. Just got back from a quick one.
Pikiriki- you mind if I pm you?

And I would gladly give 5 years off my life to spend one more week with him!

I understand completely how you feel. I have been there and it was the most painful experience.

After all this time I managed not to think about how he looked like when we put him down, and the days before it happened. I think of all the good experiences I had with him.

I remember once my mum bought some feta cheese and left it on the table, my little Piki ate only the corners of the cheese like a mice would do haha the cheese was all over his nose.

Time will not make you feel better or miss him less, but it will teach you how to accept the situation and think of only the good time you had together.

I used to celebrate his birthday by buying a whole chicken for him, grilled it and let him have it all as his bday cake [emoji23]
Everyone thought I am crazy, but he was my baby, not just a dog.

Good luck with getting the Pitt amazing dogs.

I understand completely how you feel. I have been there and it was the most painful experience.

After all this time I managed not to think about how he looked like when we put him down, and the days before it happened. I think of all the good experiences I had with him.

I remember once my mum bought some feta cheese and left it on the table, my little Piki ate only the corners of the cheese like a mice would do haha the cheese was all over his nose.

Time will not make you feel better or miss him less, but it will teach you how to accept the situation and think of only the good time you had together.

I used to celebrate his birthday by buying a whole chicken for him, grilled it and let him have it all as his bday cake [emoji23]
Everyone thought I am crazy, but he was my baby, not just a dog.

Good luck with getting the Pitt amazing dogs.

Thx riki. Sitting in parking lot of wawa trying not to tear up! Ha ha. This shit is rough but time will help. Trying to get used to a quiet house still.

Hey riki, fyi, thinking of boxer actually just bc hoa will dbl my fees for having a pitbull. Plus they're just so obedient and lovable. Thoughts? Open to a smaller dog, just looking to avoid the very problematic ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Sorry about your dog :( I lost mine 5 years ago and it still hurts.

Yeah, I hear ya bro. It will always hurt. You'll alway think of them at the most random of times. But just remembering that you had great times with that animal is all you can do and we'll honor that pet twitch it is really a family member in my opinion and keep them alive because as long as they are alive in your soul then they will always live on. Sorry to get all deep and mushy on you but it's just the way I think I guess

Sorry about your dog :(. I've had to do the same to my dog at the age of 19. Doctor said that I had to do it early. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131