over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren with TRT

lowTdude

Newbies
I'm only on 100mg/wk test c. Wondering if anyone tried tren ace/E with this kinda dosage (100-150mg)? Never tried tren, hear its fun and could be great..wanna experience it. Other than keeping AI in hand what other measures would you suggest to take and what would be the right dosage with that low amount of test?

Another forum a guy who's been around for years ran 100mg tren E all year with his trt.

I'm not talking about test, its about tren

He is saying the guy ran 100mg of test/week along with 100mg of tren/week and had good results.

I'm only on 100mg/wk test c. Wondering if anyone tried tren ace/E with this kinda dosage (100-150mg)? Never tried tren, hear its fun and could be great..wanna experience it. Other than keeping AI in hand what other measures would you suggest to take and what would be the right dosage with that low amount of test?

you'll even notice 50mg/week of tren if you just use 100-150mg test/week. at least i do. both positive and negative aspects of tren

i like my antihistamine along with tren

I personally cant handle Tren because of sleep issues /aggression but it had the most dramatic effect for sure ..im always tempted but have to resist the urge

you'll even notice 50mg/week of tren if you just use 100-150mg test/week. at least i do. both positive and negative aspects of tren

even with 50mg/wk you need antihistamine? do you take in one shot or multiple? Is that Tren E? Also curious if you use regular OTC antihistamine?

even with 50mg/wk you need antihistamine? do you take in one shot or multiple? Is that Tren E? Also curious if you use regular OTC antihistamine?

yes tren affects my sleep at any dosage. 300mg/week was my maximum - sleep was equally bad as with ~50mg

It's tren a. a few units on the insulin syringe every day.

I use 20-30mg cetirizine some time prior to bed. It's otc in germany

What about low dose tren suspension? What does the antihistamine do? Do you use Benadryl or ketofin?

hows that affect libido? Hear on tren libido always through the roof?

When I start tren my libido is crazy, but after I stay on for too long I will not even think about sex...I ran it about 16 weeks (tren enanthate that is, 200mg a week with my 100mg trt dosage) , even got bloodwork from the doc and everything was normal for the most part...I was a little worried he might know something was up, but he didn't, only thing high was my hematocrit.

When I start tren my libido is crazy, but after I stay on for too long I will not even think about sex...I ran it about 16 weeks (tren enanthate that is, 200mg a week with my 100mg trt dosage) , even got bloodwork from the doc and everything was normal for the most part...I was a little worried he might know something was up, but he didn't, only thing high was my hematocrit.

i thought you mentioned 50mg/week. Sorry for the confusion

What results do you see on 50mg of tren with your TRT? How long have you been running that protocol?

Have you ever gotten blood work on it?

What results do you see on 50mg of tren with your TRT? How long have you been running that protocol?

Have you ever gotten blood work on it?

it depends on how much test u use along with it. let's say 50mg test/week then 50mg tren will have a huge impact. 100mg test per week 50mg tren/week still noticeable impact on your physique

since ~april 2016. i played around with dosages up to ~300 but I'm sticking to around 100mg tren per week now

no bloodwork but i'm 100% sure it's shit.

no bloodwork but i'm 100% sure it's shit.

MrWednesday, what is shit? You think your bloods are not gonna look good? I felt the same on (more) tren and yes, bloods were shit. But...livin in Europe, hard to get bloods often enough to really track it.

Some of you weren't around a few years ago, when there was a big trend toward running Tren w Test for "TRT" in equal measure, because there was a supposed doctor here who sort of supported the idea. This of course, is not TRT, but a light cycle.

You see a difference, yes, when adding Tren. I think it will affect lipids and other markers negatively over time. It just takes longer on a lower dose. But, I've done it. We're bodybuilders after all. LOL

MrWednesday, what is shit? You think your bloods are not gonna look good? I felt the same on (more) tren and yes, bloods were shit. But...livin in Europe, hard to get bloods often enough to really track it.

Some of you weren't around a few years ago, when there was a big trend toward running Tren w Test for "TRT" in equal measure, because there was a supposed doctor here who sort of supported the idea. This of course, is not TRT, but a light cycle.

You see a difference, yes, when adding Tren. I think it will affect lipids and other markers negatively over time. It just takes longer on a lower dose. But, I've done it. We're bodybuilders after all. LOL

exactly a blood test would only confirm it.

if one uses tren indefinitely i bet the cause of death will be a heartattack. If you're unlucky it'll be a stroke

maybe cardarine, good food, genetics and some cardio could negate most of it

but then again you could just drop the tren altogether.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws