over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Morgellons Disease

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this?

my mother claims to have it, but I think she's out of her mind (I have reasons for believing this that go beyond the supposed condition FWIW), but she is adamant about it.

she believes it comes from the government spraying chemtrails from planes.. (to give you an idea of the level of insanity we're dealing with)..

she refuses to see a doctor about it, because apparently doctors haven't been tremendously receptive to people who suffer from this supposed condition in the past.

There's a doctor in SF named Dr. Raphael Stricker who has supposedly helped people with this condition, and believes in its existence, but she refuses to go see him "because reasons".

she instead listens to a Dr. Hilgarde Staniger, who, from what I've seen/heard, is a complete nutjob and scam artist.

if anyone has any insight to offer, I would be very appreciative, as she is spending my father into the poorhouse with all her snake oil purchases.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way LS. Is your Mom schizophrenia or maybe have some underlying condition?

not as far as I know....IMO she just watches too much sci-fi

i was of course, extremely skeptical at first...then I saw this

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsiJpuARHcE"]Alien Fibers: Morgellons Disease - ABC's Nightline. - YouTube[/ame]

which caused me to think that it MAY be real... though not coming from "chemtrails"...lol

my research has led me to believe that it is a bacterial co-infection with lyme disease - which she does have

yes don't take this the wrong way but my family has a history of mental issues and it sounds like she is dealing with this. my grandmother had that kind of thinking(thought people were poisoning her) and I see it in my uncles and mom sometimes. a lot of conspiracy theories that would make me say wtf. parasites from eating fish, poisoned from cleaning up pigeon shit, you name it I have heard it all. I would ask the same question as pesty

yes don't take this the wrong way but my family has a history of mental issues and it sounds like she is dealing with this. my grandmother had that kind of thinking(thought people were poisoning her) and I see it in my uncles and mom sometimes. a lot of conspiracy theories that would make me say wtf. parasites from eating fish, poisoned from cleaning up pigeon shit, you name it I have heard it all. I would ask the same question as pesty

well, those don't sound too farfetched... if the fish is uncooked and the pigeon shit gets into the air where it can be breathed in..

anyways, I should add that there is no mental illness on her side of the family. they are a bunch of rednecks.. she is very poorly educated though, which leads to her being rather gullible.

well, those don't sound too farfetched... if the fish is uncooked and the pigeon shit gets into the air where it can be breathed in..

anyways, I should add that there is no mental illness on her side of the family. they are a bunch of rednecks.. she is very poorly educated though, which leads to her being rather gullible.

your right but its something that you or I wouldn't think about. my mom talked about parasites for 2 years, wanted me to order some kind of oil online just incase. this is not normal thinking in my eyes. I guess once people get something stuck in there head they run with it

your right but its something that you or I wouldn't think about. my mom talked about parasites for 2 years, wanted me to order some kind of oil online just incase. this is not normal thinking in my eyes. I guess once people get something stuck in there head they run with it

this has been my experience with her precisely..

she refuses to believe that it could be something relatively simple... pretty sure the concept of Occam's Razor would make her break out in a rash.

this has been my experience with her precisely..

she refuses to believe that it could be something relatively simple... pretty sure the concept of Occam's Razor would make her break out in a rash.

She could be just a hypochondriac.

its the tren....

You said she does have Lyme disease?

You said she does have Lyme disease?

yes.

there are those who say what she is experiencing (the co-infection with lyme) is some sort of "agrobacterium"

whatever the fuq that is :confused:

she's definitely anything but a hypochondriac.. she refuses to go to the doctor for anything lol

does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this?

my mother claims to have it, but I think she's out of her mind (I have reasons for believing this that go beyond the supposed condition FWIW), but she is adamant about it.

she believes it comes from the government spraying chemtrails from planes.. (to give you an idea of the level of insanity we're dealing with)..

she refuses to see a doctor about it, because apparently doctors haven't been tremendously receptive to people who suffer from this supposed condition in the past.

There's a doctor in SF named Dr. Raphael Stricker who has supposedly helped people with this condition, and believes in its existence, but she refuses to go see him "because reasons".

she instead listens to a Dr. Hilgarde Staniger, who, from what I've seen/heard, is a complete nutjob and scam artist.

if anyone has any insight to offer, I would be very appreciative, as she is spending my father into the poorhouse with all her snake oil purchases.
Hey bud,
I have lyme w two co-infections, and morgellons. It is real. Whether or not she has it, I have no idea. I didn't know until some really crazy random shit started popping up and the dermatologist and infectious disease doc and internal medicine ppl couldn't figure anything out and finally internal medicine who specializes in lyme allege that it's morgellons, and from what I've read from *credible sources, of which there are few, it looks like I do.
I only read your first post, but if you wish to pm me feel free. For some reason I was banned for "sourcing" which I have NO idea what they're talking about, but was same name before minus the punctuation mark. That's reason for no post count, etc. Been on here for years as a member and longer as a lurker.
I truly hope she doesn't bc it can be miserable. The chemicals in the food etc have very little if nothing to with actual morgellons. She probably just needs a good detox.
Best supplements for Both are;
1- colloidal silver, this stuff is great for morgellons, and all kinds of nasty crap. Get her a big bottle and tell her to shut the hell up, lol. Or I can make her a silver ionizer for about 50 bucks and she can make as much as she wants, safely.
2- Iodine, preferably "detoxadine". Great, high quality stuff.
3- ester c. Yup. That simple.
4- vit e/ e oil and or aloe.
About that simple. Hope this helps and feel free to reach out if you're going crazy, want a forum you/she can read on, drs that know what the hell is up, etc.
Ps- yes, that doc she likes is a cookey bastard. He wants her to buy expensive ass supplements, for which he gets a cut for referring her most likely. Esp if she enters a "code" when buying. And they don't do jack for morgellons. Best of luck bro, I know how cookey mom's can be bro, believe me. It's not easy. Wishing you all the best. And really, feel free to reach out as I didn't belive it was real for 8yrs of chronic lyme (prevalent in the lyme community), but here I am. Not a big deal really. Like having eczema kinda.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Agrobacterium-
"Although generally seen as an infection in plants, Agrobacterium can be responsible foropportunistic infections in humans with weakened immune systems,[9][10] but has not been shown to be a primary pathogen in otherwise healthy individuals. One of the earliest associations of human disease caused by Agrobacterium radiobacter was reported by Dr. J. R. Cain in Scotland (1988).[11] A later study suggested thatAgrobacterium attaches to and genetically transforms several types of human cells by integrating its T-DNA into the human cell genome. The study was conducted using cultured human tissue and did not draw any conclusions regarding related biological activity in nature.[12]

Oh. And a good probiotic like ultimate flora 30 billion* would be a great thing for her lyme btw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

the plot thickens :star-:ars

she uses all kinds of colloidal silver stuff and all kinds of "naturopathic supplements"

vast majority of it is snake oil no doubt. she also has a big ass "infrared" sauna inside her house lmao

il send you a PM here in a sec

Lyme disease mimics a lot of others diseases as well. My mother has had MS for the last 20 years. 2 years ago she got Lymes disease and they couldn't figure it out to save their life. They thought it was her MS just getting worse. She had to demand the Lyme disease test and sure enough it was positive. I forgot the meds they gave her but they were harsh and fucked her up for a while. Wish I had an answer, sounds crazy.

yes.

there are those who say what she is experiencing (the co-infection with lyme) is some sort of "agrobacterium"

whatever the fuq that is :confused:

she's definitely anything but a hypochondriac.. she refuses to go to the doctor for anything lol
I could be very wrong, but isn't Lyme disease known to cause some psychological issues?

I could be very wrong, but isn't Lyme disease known to cause some psychological issues?

not that im aware of, but im not too educated on the disease...

my mom DEFINITELY isn't the type to be able to hide/control mental issues...so im sure something would have come up by now.

Maybe is the Russians?

I agree with others, it could be a lot of very insignificant things, and as it was pointed out, somehow it got in her head and now she sticks with it. So consciously that she might be causing psychosomatic symptoms.

I don't think chemtrails have nothing to do with it, but just in case:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j78UOFvvLkQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j78UOFvvLkQ[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131