over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Methyltren is AMAZING

thewizkid

Registered
Hey so I used it before in the past, obviously starting it with other compounds you don't know what's doing what you just know the cycles working.

Any how I just started it after about 3 weeks in cycle and it kicks in day one. I am using the injectable form and it definitely hits you. How?

The soreness(this is what made me wonder, never been this sore in a very long time), strength and body changes. It's very noticeable. Anyone who hasn't tried methyltren I suggest you give this a shot.

I am going to stop it for a week and then start it again just to see and double
Check. Thisninthe only changes I have made since two days ago. Other then that I have also been using igf-1 sciroxx's for the past week or so. Maybe that it but I will see when I go off and back on

Last edited:
yeah the inject kicks is faster than oral. oral kicks in pretty fast but def not as fast. i've only tried oral but would like to give inject a go sometime... what dose did you do?

yeah the inject kicks is faster than oral. oral kicks in pretty fast but def not as fast. i've only tried oral but would like to give inject a go sometime... what dose did you do?

i don't like to say my doses

but i see 500mcg-1mg doses used by people with good results

I've used up to 1.5mgs preworkout. I didn't see anything at 500mcgs. 1.5mg seemed good. Wiz, do you use it daily bro?

Haha ;) I use more than the doses I see too

Yes everyday!

Well I just stopped it today just to add it back next week to see if this was the culprit but I will be using it everyday, 3 shots a day

I remember I took 3 tabs 500mcg each when I used oral version, I was more cautious cause liver tox

With inject I went higher

Last edited:
I've used the oral version how does the injectable compare to the oral in terms of results, dose needed and side effects?

I get bad sides from tren and love that 1st sign I stop oral and sides are gone in a day(not lingering like other tren compounds)

I've used the oral version how does the injectable compare to the oral in terms of results, dose needed and side effects?

I get bad sides from tren and love that 1st sign I stop oral and sides are gone in a day(not lingering like other tren compounds)

I got better results with the injection but I was running more

Great results with the oral too, id start 1mg and go up as you feel

I have every little negative sides with methyltren,

Last edited:
I guess posts related to methyl tren never caught my attention as I had to google it when I read this....

Is this what you are referring to?

Methyltrienolone

I may have to look into it.

What would that be? I have had 0 hair side effects

Don't wait too long! You're missing out!

Considering its many times more androgenic than tren on paper, I'm guessing anyone with androgens in their hair follicles will see some thinning. If it's not harsh on the hair though I'd hop on it right away

If Tren the pro hormone was F amazing and gave me noticeable body compositions; I have no doubt M Tren is 100x better. Not many sell it and everyone is scared of its liver toxicity

If Tren the pro hormone was F amazing and gave me noticeable body compositions; I have no doubt M Tren is 100x better. Not many sell it and everyone is scared of its liver toxicity

You got good results from Trendione then? Brand and dose?

You got good results from Trendione then? Brand and dose?

It was 19-nor called x-tren by competitive edge labs back in the day when pro hormones were legal

I've done the oral version myself aT 1mg daily Nd loved it but only ran it for 3-4wks and lives how fast it kicked in and how fast I seen improvements. Did have some lethargic though I remember. This thread has me really thinking I'm gonna give the object version a try soon. One of my go to sponsors has it and i wanna try it now

How does it compare to injectable superdrol? I took it for about 10 days before I had to drop it. Gains were awesome but side effects like lethargy and generally feeling like shit were off the charts.

If methyltren is much more tolerable I would try it this coming year...

I have no idea how some of you can run stuff like this and not have bad appetite issues. I take 2 10mg doses of SD over a span of 2 days and by the third day my digestive tract is giving me the finger.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner