over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP/T3

teku135

Registered
What would be a good dose of t3 with 400mg dnp/day, and what would be a good dose of t3 with 600mg of dnp/day?

25 mcg is enough for a replacement dose

50mcg is my sweet spot

Add in some clen and now you've got the magic fatloss potion

I don't think t3 is necessary. 200-400mgs of dnp with eca, green tea and yohimbine is all I used and dropped from 262 to 234 in 4 weeks

DNP will lower thyroid function and the synergy is too add enough too keep normal levels like 25 mcg split in too dose due too short active life . if you run of at the supraphisiological dose for extra fat loss on DNP your very likely too loose substance muscle DNP primarily targets fat
But leaves you flat and depleted adding in a lot of t3 is going too really push that catabolic boundary. I prefer too run DNP for a week on very low carbs the switch too very low fats high carbs with clen for a week and alternate because after a week on DNP I'm miserable and a a week on clean and its lost its effectiveness so alternating like that helps a lot. Also prefer ephedrine on DNP over clen not for added fat loss but it really helps with lethargy

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys autocorrect really butchard that post damn phone

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

so 25 mcg split 2x a day, for a total of 50mcg a day. On 400 and 600 dnp?

Fuck T3, all it ever did was fuck up my body functions.

so 25 mcg split 2x a day, for a total of 50mcg a day. On 400 and 600 dnp?
your gonna cause muscle loss.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

you need anabolics to mitigate the potential muscle loss.

50mcg was fine for me. i won't advocate using it with DNP unless your cycle is longer than a couple of weeks.

my sweet spot is to run DNP 10-14 days max, stop, take a break, and start again a month or so later.

if you want to run DNP for long periods of time though, t3 can curb whatever thyroid function impairment caused by the DNP, how much it actually is, i can't say because i've never had the bloodwork to prove it, but i've heard it many times elsewhere. it's an indirect mechanism of how dnp works, i can't remember the exact wording as i don't have the study on hand, but it does in fact happen eventually.

THAT BEING SAID ------ if you want to combine these two, make sure you have ANABOLICS. hell, i won't even run DNP without a hearty 500mg dose of test JUST IN CASE. add t3 in the mix and i'm using something like test/deca while cutting.

you need anabolics to mitigate the potential muscle loss.

50mcg was fine for me. i won't advocate using it with DNP unless your cycle is longer than a couple of weeks.

my sweet spot is to run DNP 10-14 days max, stop, take a break, and start again a month or so later.

if you want to run DNP for long periods of time though, t3 can curb whatever thyroid function impairment caused by the DNP, how much it actually is, i can't say because i've never had the bloodwork to prove it, but i've heard it many times elsewhere. it's an indirect mechanism of how dnp works, i can't remember the exact wording as i don't have the study on hand, but it does in fact happen eventually.

THAT BEING SAID ------ if you want to combine these two, make sure you have ANABOLICS. hell, i won't even run DNP without a hearty 500mg dose of test JUST IN CASE. add t3 in the mix and i'm using something like test/deca while cutting.
agreed with epoxy! definitely need to have some AAs to prevent muscle loss.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I just got off cycle, I start pct next week. I will be on MK2866 tho. Hope that will stop the muscle loss.

I just got off cycle, I start pct next week. I will be on MK2866 tho. Hope that will stop the muscle loss.

i wouldn't use more than 25mcg w/o AAS (more than HRT, too). that's a thyroid "replacement" dose for t3. 50mcg, i wouldn't chance it. dnp is already powerful enough as it is. together it's an incredibly efficient stack but it's NOT worth the muscle loss. as you can probably imagine it takes a lot longer to put it on than it does to lose it

That's about the worst time to start t3 and then you're going to take Ostarine, which is suppressive in PCT? :banghead:

Teku it sounds like a lot of your info is coming from people trying to sell you stuff and people who just repeat what everyone else says. When I first found PM that was me too, throw away your "common knowledge" about this stuff and use the search function.

Ive used mk2866 in my last pct and everything was fine. As far as t3, I never used t3. I guess I will try 12.5mcg split twice daily for a total of 25 to start off with and see if that's enough. Thanks for all the information guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131