over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Intense Pumps while on HGH?

jtcraig3

Registered
It's been almost 5 years since I've last done growth.

I'm on day 12...and taking a VERY low dose to start out. I personally don't believe in high doses of growth, but to each his own...plus, I know the growth is of the highest quality.

With that being said I haven't experienced any of the familiar side effects...puffy hands, etc. Even if I ever do at this dose, I wouldn't feel any of those affects this early in.

The only thing I have noticed is more intense pumps while lifting, is this the placebo affect, or is there something to this?

Thanks in advance.

Whats your dose and are these generics or human grade?

Hgh which 100% make you more full which will help with your pump when your training. Those black tops are amazing I have been using them for a long time.

But less than 2 weeks in? Is that possible???

I stopped hgh for 10 days because of the flu and started again and it took me 3 days to start seeing an increase pump again. I take 3ius around 8:30 am and 3ius 8 hours later.

I'm not too sure about the Blacks.

Hows the water retention from the Blacks compare to the Old Rips?

The old rips used to hold allot allot of water.

From TP - and dose is VERY low for now...1 iu per day.

I can usually tell right away as well. I don't have experience with 1iu per day so it may be different with a dose that low.

H

At 1iu, it might be a placebo effect.

1iu seem a little too low to see any results. Thats just my opinion.

It's been almost 5 years since I've last done growth.

I'm on day 12...and taking a VERY low dose to start out. I personally don't believe in high doses of growth, but to each his own...plus, I know the growth is of the highest quality.

With that being said I haven't experienced any of the familiar side effects...puffy hands, etc. Even if I ever do at this dose, I wouldn't feel any of those affects this early in.

The only thing I have noticed is more intense pumps while lifting, is this the placebo affect, or is there something to this?

Thanks in advance.

At 1iu, it might be a placebo effect.

1iu seem a little too low to see any results. Thats just my opinion.

I would agree with that. I don't think I've seen it run that low. As it may have some benefit, I would imagine any sides from it might not even be enough to notice.

I would agree with that. I don't think I've seen it run that low. As it may have some benefit, I would imagine any sides from it might not even be enough to notice.

I've ran that low for almost a year before...lost over 30 lbs and put on some good muscle combining it with TRT dose.

But I've never seen any results/side affects for about 4 + weeks.

Since TP's blacks are overdosed it's really like 1.66 IUs (I think my math's correct on that), but very low dose nonetheless.

And I honestly don't think its the placebo affect anymore...I never get pumps like this.

Thats an extremely low dose. Perhaps u response well.

Do u experience water retention? what about your recover and energy?

I've ran that low for almost a year before...lost over 30 lbs and put on some good muscle combining it with TRT dose.

Since TP's blacks are overdosed it's really like 1.66 IUs (I think my math's correct on that), but very low dose nonetheless.

And I honestly don't think its the placebo affect anymore...I never get pumps like this.

Imagine if you ran it higher :D

How old are you?

Those mediatropes are some good shiz. I ran 5iu a day so it would be closer to the 7.5 mark.

H

Thats an extremely low dose. Perhaps u response well.

Do u experience water retention? what about your recover and energy?

That recover time is where it's at for me with old age creeping up :eek:

Just can't beat it.

H

Imagine if you ran it higher :D

How old are you?

Those mediatropes are some good shiz. I ran 5iu a day so it would be closer to the 7.5 mark.

H

I'm 33.

So, my whole perspective on growth is: I don't use it to put on size...I don't think that's what it's intended for and I think there are cheaper, safer more effective ways to put on size, ie: running a cycle.

I use growth for for fat loss more than anything...as well as recovery, overall sense of well being, etc.

So I just run low doses for very long periods of time...I've never gone above 4 ius per day, and I never would.

To each his own...that's just the way I use it.

I'm 33.

So, my whole perspective on growth is: I don't use it to put on size...I don't think that's what it's intended for and I think there are cheaper, safer more effective ways to put on size, ie: running a cycle.

I use growth for for fat loss more than anything...as well as recovery, overall sense of well being, etc.

So I just run low doses for very long periods of time...I've never gone above 4 ius per day, and I never would.

To each his own...that's just the way I use it.

Growth is intended for whatever goal you are using it for. I use it for fat loss while cutting and size for bulking.

If you are good with your protocol, you're good. We each find our own way and use the tools available to meet our goals.

H

I've felt sides within a few days. It's certainly not out of the norm.

Though I'm surprised you feel that at only 1iu, regardless of how miraculous this growth might be.

1iu is a very low dose.

Seem to me the Blacks is comparable to pharma grade HGH.

I've felt sides within a few days. It's certainly not out of the norm.

Though I'm surprised you feel that at only 1iu, regardless of how miraculous this growth might be.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws