over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin deposit

ryneex

Registered
So i was using circle app and realized when i placed an order and tried to send bitcoins they no longer send to bitcoin addresess. i like to use my debit card but looks like most bitcoins services only only allow 300 a week to be funded. Does anyone know of bitcoin apps that have higher deposit limits using a debit card?

So i was using circle app and realized when i placed an order and tried to send bitcoins they no longer send to bitcoin addresess. i like to use my debit card but looks like most bitcoins services only only allow 300 a week to be funded. Does anyone know of bitcoin apps that have higher deposit limits using a debit card?

They are all pretty much like that if you want to use CC or debit. Once coinbase went that way they all did.

All have limits now due to charge backs I assume I use coinbase and if you do bank deposit takes a few days but it has 10k limits

Although I've never used Bitcoin as of yet it appears the convenience of it as a payment method is quickly being phased out.

Yeah, using a debit card makes it limited.
I have used local bitcoins. Com

I found a person who takes cash, met them in a McDonald's and gave him the cash and he transferred the bitcoins into my account

He charged a fee( like 10%)
But that was when Bitcoin was at $800 and now its $1050. So I came out ahead on that one on the long run.

Last edited:
My limits have just kept on increasing...... just keep making the transactions.... they'll raise em.

Do you guys do all of this from a app if so what app is the best to use?

This is why I miss Circle. The limits increased quickly and so I never had any issues. Now it's closed down I believe and I am forced to go through coinbase. I hate it.

This is why I miss Circle. The limits increased quickly and so I never had any issues. Now it's closed down I believe and I am forced to go through coinbase. I hate it.

app is still running, unless i missed something

I use localbitcoins so I can stay anonymous. They have just about every option available, even CIM.

All you need is a trader with 3000+ trades and 100% feedback and the fees are a lot less.

If you do CIM, it's all in escrow anyways.

H

These days you want to buy around $800 to $900. $800 has been the low point for a while going up to $1,100 or more.

If anyone is buying around $1000 or more, you will not want to hold onto them as you can drop back down in a matter of a week or less.

H

Yeah, using a debit card makes it limited.
I have used local bitcoins. Com

I found a person who takes cash, met them in a McDonald's and gave him the cash and he transferred the bitcoins into my account

He charged a fee( like 10%)
But that was when Bitcoin was at $800 and now its $1050. So I came out ahead on that one on the long run.

I need to check into local bitcoins.com. Alot of people are talking about using them

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131