over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Bloodwork results

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been on trt/cruise since 24 oct 2016 / 250 mg test cyp per week. 1 ml / 250 mg divided into 4 shots in slin pins. sub q administration.

Doctors comments :-

Please find our comments below regarding your latest test results. Comments on any previous results can be viewed in the Test Results section.

Sports Hormone Check UltraVit 06 Feb 2017

We note that you are taking this test as a general health check.

You have an increased level of haemoglobin and haematocrit. This finding is common in people who exercise regularly and also in those who smoke. If this is an unexpected finding then I recommend discussing it further with your GP.

You have an elevated level of eosinophils. This is commonly seen in allergy and in diseases like asthma and eczema. If you have any of these conditions then I would not worry about this result. It can also be caused by intestinal parasites, if you are experiencing any bowel symptoms then I recommend checking a stool sample for ova, cysts and parasites. Your white cells are otherwise normal.

You have normal platelets.

Your kidney function shows that you may have been dehydrated at the time of your blood sample.

You have a slightly increased level of alanine transferase. This can indicate inflammation within the liver and has many causes, common ones include prescription medications, heavy exercise and recent infections.

Your CK level is high, indicating either having high muscle mass, or engaging in heavy exercise or a protein rich meal prior to testing. If this is unexpected then I would discuss it further with your GP.

You have healthy iron stores and normal body proteins.

You show no sign of diabetes.

Your cholesterol profile shows that you have an increased unhealthy LDL cholesterol level. You can reduce this by decreasing your intake of saturated fats (dairy products, red meat and fried foods).

I recommend visiting the QRisk2 website to work out what level of cardiovascular risk your cholesterol causes. You will need a recent blood pressure reading, the website can be found at:
https://qrisk.org/2016/

Your CRP is normal showing no sign of inflammation in the body.

You have healthy thyroid function.

Your testosterone and oestradiol results are above the normal range. We suggest that you discuss this result with your doctor if you have any concerns.

You also have suppressed follicle stimulating hormone and luteinising hormone. This is commonly seen when someone is taking medication or supplements aimed at raising testosterone levels.

Your vitamin B12, folate, vitamin D and magnesium are all entirely normal.

We suggest you repeat your health check in 12 months or sooner if you want to monitor your key health markers more actively.

Dr xxxx xxxxxx
MBBS MRCGP

Last edited:
Dang,,interesting! Thanks for sharing,,im going next week for blood work,,im scared.

I trained on sunday night and gave blood sample on Thursday around 12pm so I gave 3 full days of rest from weight training so as to calm down liver enzymes and stuff but i guess that was not enough as numbers still showed up elevated.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Your GGT was in range, so that is something to consider. You say you took 3 days off prior to testing, which was smart. Being dehyrated could cause the elevation in your enzymes. And really, your enzymes aren't high enough to worry about.

Taking any NSAIDS or niacin?

Thanks for posting, very interesting. I wonder what your levels would look like if you had took a full week off.

Already spoke with you via email but I'll just say again CRP, A1C, GGT all good and those are big ones. I wouldn't worry about the LDL due to the great CRP. Again, I'd donate a pint of blood since you're now starting a blast post bloods just to make sure they don't get higher. I don't know what eonosophils are and I don't know too much about the kidney stuff honestly.

Get estrogen in check.

Improve your lipids a bit.

Donate some blood

Your GGT was in range, so that is something to consider. You say you took 3 days off prior to testing, which was smart. Being dehyrated could cause the elevation in your enzymes. And really, your enzymes aren't high enough to worry about.

Taking any NSAIDS or niacin?

thanks for your input mate.

yes i could have very well been dehydrated as I was home off work that week & when i m off i Dont tend to drink enough water.

also i cant remember exactly but i might have had couple of beers the weekend before or early that week so that could affect things too still lingering in the system.

regd NSAID's my hip/ SIJ and also my deep dull ache in right shoulder been bothering me lately so yes here & there I have been popping ibuprofen 500 mg in one go. again cant remember when & how much i took them.

i do take a baby aspirin every night.

next blood run i m thinking ...

i will be mindful of keeping hydration level. I knew this affects blood work but somehow it totally skipped my mind.

wont take any NSAIDS near the bloods draw.

& I will have a full week off before the draw

Dang,,interesting! Thanks for sharing,,im going next week for blood work,,im scared.
well you got to get it done mate. see the points here about..

have time off gym before draw
stay hydrated ( i forgot this)
come off creatine i suppose. i was not taking any anyways.

Already spoke with you via email but I'll just say again CRP, A1C, GGT all good and those are big ones. I wouldn't worry about the LDL due to the great CRP. Again, I'd donate a pint of blood since you're now starting a blast post bloods just to make sure they don't get higher. I don't know what eonosophils are and I don't know too much about the kidney stuff honestly.
thank you for your input big dog. cheers matey

big D aren't you going to tell us who's gear is good?
sure chain

the one and only ....

I recommand Geno. I dont bother with anyone else. You seen Genos thread and his new HPLC lab tested stuff and the pharma facility he has got ? check his thread.

I have indian family connection and can source ( i use to cadilla pharmacy test prop and e combo amd some other legit indian pharma brands) . You can buy shit OTC in India. no issues but Genos stuff is as good honestly and I dont have to hassle family a lot. I do get my aromasin from india. legit pharma. hage never tried genos.

I have also used polish pharma sponsor here omnadron. His shit is total legit but its European pharma so his stuff is omnadron is very expensive.

its not some home brew bathroom lab. Never was anyway but it just got a whooooole lot better as he moved operation to poland from UK.

Tests raws too

whats on the label is in the bottle. simple.

Genotec 1486517453065.jpg

Last edited:
what Vit D do you take to maintain these D levels?

what Vit D do you take to maintain these D levels?
I was waiting for someone to ask me this but no fucker did !

I was thinking like .. hey my ldl might be high but hey hey hey check my vitamin D levels bitches !!! [emoji16]

Swanson Vit D

now here is interesting thing ...

i posted my wifes blood work recently which was 5 star and her vid d levels were like mine too and i give her this too.

so swanson vit d is great mate

Keep water intake at a high level and add quality fish oil.

Get estrogen in check.

Improve your lipids a bit.

Donate some blood

x2

Dev are you using that Indian Aromasin now? If not add some in. If you are then swop over to Genotec Aromasin at 5mg ed or 10mg eod and that will sort you out.

Try to improve your cholesterol profile. I would recommend adding in krill and/or fish oil. Perhaps something like Cholesterol Pro by NOW Foods.

Donate some blood to get your HCT and HBG down.

Drink more water in general. Plus next time you take the test drink a lot of water beforehand. It will also help when drawing the blood out too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131