over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current Syntherol Logs + MASSIVE OFFER!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors

**broken link removed**

If you have thought about using a Site Enhancing Oil (Synthol), but are not yet ready to take the plunge, check out how others are progressing in their use with it:

lycan Venom - from Anasci.org - Arms Log

**broken link removed**

jfrost89 - from Professionalmuscle.com - Calves / Arms Log

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-logs/136301-syntherol-calf-log.html

CM - IFBB Pro - from Professionalmuscle.com - Arms Log

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/talk-pros/129920-cm-5.html

Wunderpus - from theironden.com - Arms Log

https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/syntherol-synthol-log.34330

dietmtndew7 - from Brotherhoodofpain.com - Arms Log

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/training-diet-and-steroid-logs/30700-synthetek-syntherol-log.html

INTERESTED IN RUNNING A FULL COURSE OF SYNTHEROL?

For those who want to run a FULL course of Syntherol we are offering an AMAZING deal!

Buy 4 Syntherol - Get 4 Syntherol FREE

This is a specific offer and does not apply for any other quantity or any other product and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

When purchasing, in the comments section type "Buy 4 Syntherol Get 4 Free"

Standard Shipping Charges Will Apply for FREE Bottles

This offer ends on the last day of FEBRUARY!

**broken link removed**

Check us out, you will not be dissapointed! Many happy customers!

To Contact Us:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Direct ONLINE ordering available by credit card, Western Union or bank transfer! Instant shipping!

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so they are 100% legal!​

This is a ridiculous offer. This could be many guys golden ticket to running a huge syntherol log. 8 bottles is enough to make some massive changes to multiple body parts.

Yeah I'm almost out of my 3 bottles already and I'd like to continue a maintenance dose until my cycle ends in April so I may jump on this!

Yeah I'm almost out of my 3 bottles already and I'd like to continue a maintenance dose until my cycle ends in April so I may jump on this!

After reading your review J, i'm about to hop on the protocol for my 10 week blast. Question: how are you running a maintenance?

Would you hit it hard for 30 days, 1ml per head, 2ml then 3ml per 10 days. Then run a maintenance 1 or 2ml for another month? Somehting like that?

recommended

Only 11 Days left for this promotion. Once it's gone it's GONE!

Bumping this up incase anyone misses it.

This is the best deal I've seen, period!

Spring and Summer are coming...add another 1 to 3 inches to your arms and anywhere else you're looking to enhance!

Last edited:
I won't be able to make the February cut off. Any possibility this sale Will be ran another time this year? Thanks

After reading your review J, i'm about to hop on the protocol for my 10 week blast. Question: how are you running a maintenance?

Would you hit it hard for 30 days, 1ml per head, 2ml then 3ml per 10 days. Then run a maintenance 1 or 2ml for another month? Somehting like that?

Sorry for the late reply I didn't see this comment. I only pin every 3rd day so roughly 2xweek. I started 1ml per head and increased by .5ml each time until I reached 3mls per head. My maintenance dose will be 3ml per head once a week.

I'm ordering tonight. My arms are now 19.5in cold so I've gained 1.5in in 6 weeks only using 3ml per head 2xweek I'm very happy with the results and my arms still look 100% natural.

I'm ordering tonight. My arms are now 19.5in cold so I've gained 1.5in in 6 weeks only using 3ml per head 2xweek I'm very happy with the results and my arms still look 100% natural.

Those are great results especially with only 2 days per week of injections.

I'm very satisfied with my service and the quality of the product. Communication and customer service are top notch. I had a bottle broke during shipping and I simply sent an email with pictures of the broken product and they sent me another free of charge. I will definitely be a customer for life. Plus the products and results are better than expected.

Can't complain about that at all...Nice work! Any before and afters (not sure if you already posted somewhere and I forgot)?!

Can't complain about that at all...Nice work! Any before and afters (not sure if you already posted somewhere and I forgot)?!

I'll take some current pics and post before an afters in my synthol log and here.

I'm very satisfied with my service and the quality of the product. Communication and customer service are top notch. I had a bottle broke during shipping and I simply sent an email with pictures of the broken product and they sent me another free of charge. I will definitely be a customer for life. Plus the products and results are better than expected.

Thank you for the fantastic feedback!

Bump - only a couple of days left!

This offer ends 2moro. 4+4 is the best I have ever seen so definitely take advantage.

This is what 7 weeks on syntherol looks like at 3mls per muscle head 2xweek. Arms are up almost 2in. Picture was taken in the morning straight out of bed fasted. My overall weight is up 20lbs but as you can see I'm leaner than my before picture.

Last edited:
Fantastic results jfrost!

Last day of the sale guys.

If you have wanted to get Syntherol in the past this is your chance. It is effectively half price for this promotion!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws