over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estradiol question

Pull Freak

Registered
Had bloods draw and e2 came back elevated at 46pg/ml. Range is <=39. I pin script cyp at 20 mgs every day. Total test levels came back elevated at 1008ng/dl. Range for Quest is 250-827ng/dl. My doc changed from labcore for some reason there levels for test was high at 1198.

What would you do? Back down on the dosage? Add in aromasin? Or do I need to worried about the e2 just a little out of range?

I was thinking of just skipping Saturday and Sunday pins. That would put me at 100mgs a week and probably bring down e2 in range.

Main goal is to have the drive to perform well road cycling and keep what little strength I have. Age 33 weight 230 and losing at 6'3". Around 14% bf. lipid's were great. Thyroid was messed up tsh 5.11. I am on 50mcgs of t3 script. I am going to try and get the doc to script me 50mcg of t4 for that. That way i will be on a mix of both.

Looking forward to what y'all think.

Last edited:
i would throw in a LITTLE bit of adex. Try starting at 1/2mg 2x a week (Monday and friday)

i'm not implying anything but losing weight/bodyfat will lower your estradiol. eating a lot cruciferous vegetables and cutting back on alcohol also help. but kscowboy gave you the most effective advice in lowering E2.

i'm not implying anything but losing weight/bodyfat will lower your estradiol. eating a lot cruciferous vegetables and cutting back on alcohol also help. but kscowboy gave you the most effective advice in lowering E2.

Thanks. Yes sir always trying to get leaner. I eat around 4 serving of broccoli a day. Not counting the spinach. Thanks for your reply.

Everyone is different. Some guys love high normal E2 while others like a lower numbers. I simply go by how I feel alongside blood work.

Had bloods draw and e2 came back elevated at 46pg/ml. Range is <=39. I pin script cyp at 20 mgs every day. Total test levels came back elevated at 1008ng/dl. Range for Quest is 250-827ng/dl. My doc changed from labcore for some reason there levels for test was high at 1198.

What would you do? Back down on the dosage? Add in aromasin? Or do I need to worried about the e2 just a little out of range?

I was thinking of just skipping Saturday and Sunday pins. That would put me at 100mgs a week and probably bring down e2 in range.

Main goal is to have the drive to perform well road cycling and keep what little strength I have. Age 33 weight 230 and losing at 6'3". Around 14% bf. lipid's were great. Thyroid was messed up tsh 5.11. I am on 50mcgs of t3 script. I am going to try and get the doc to script me 50mcg of t4 for that. That way i will be on a mix of both.

Looking forward to what y'all think.

i would throw in a LITTLE bit of adex. Try starting at 1/2mg 2x a week (Monday and friday)

Dr didn't mention any adex?

i go to talk with the doc tomorrow. I've got a feeling she is going to say get test down in range and then see where e2 falls.

i go to talk with the doc tomorrow. I've got a feeling she is going to say get test down in range and then see where e2 falls.

That would be a deal breaker to me...use an AI properly while keeping Test high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After you have been on TRT or ran gear for a few years, you will better understand your body and the symptoms of high or low E2. I'm to the point now that blood work really only validates my internal thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you drop your testosterone dosage down a bit your estrogen will fall into range without needing to run an AI. This is the fix one of the endocrinologists I follow suggests before AI prescription.

One less medication is good news. And 15-20mg/week less testosterone shouldn't be too noticeable. Your test level will fall down to 750-850 and your E2 will be in range.

by the way if you use 2-3IU/day of growth hormone your 750 test levels will do more for your body composition/strength than 1000 test levels without growth.

Test/GH is the best combination ever.

If you drop your testosterone dosage down a bit your estrogen will fall into range without needing to run an AI. This is the fix one of the endocrinologists I follow suggests before AI prescription.

One less medication is good news. And 15-20mg/week less testosterone shouldn't be too noticeable. Your test level will fall down to 750-850 and your E2 will be in range.
Thank you, I like the way you think. I have have had test at 100 mgs a week (50x2) and was in the 500's with a E2 of 26. Then bumped that to 120 mgs of test and my levels was in the 600's with E2 at 46. But I was pinning it twice a week. Now I'm pinning every day. Think I will just pin 20mgs Monday - Friday skip the weekends and see how everything falls.

The doc said to bring down test a little more and E2 should balance also. She add 25mcgs of t4 to my 50 mcgs of t3. My sleep has went back to normal already.

well if you want to have more energy and strength take more T. i'm not telling you what to do - only bring that up to get you to read this:http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/80264-aromasin-dosage.html

Thanks. I've ran aromasin at 12.5 ed alpha phram with 500mgs test bloods showed 2400 something and e2 was at 16. If i remember right.

Monday I went ahead and added 5mgs of RC aromasin. planning on doing that on Monday Wednesday and Friday. Keeping pinning ed 20mgs of test and do bloods on a monday morning before the aromasin in a few weeks.

I get to Think less drugs is always better. Then I think i want the most energy and recovery while staying healthy. Guess I need to order alot of alpha Aromasin. Hate Superior is no longer around.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws