YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Hiatus While Traveling - Best Way to Manage?

GreenEarth

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey gents, hope all is well,

I've been on self-prescribed TRT for the last 3 months or so (since the end of my last blast), 200mg/wk of Test-E. This Saturday I'll be traveling internationally for 3 weeks, to a lot of countries where possession is not legal (again, I do not have a script), so of course I do not plan to take anything along with me. Does anyone want to take a stab at what my best option may be for this situation? Would it be advisable to up my dose this week for the sake of longevity, or will that likely just cause a bigger spike and dwindling effect?

Thanks for any advice/insight.

I'd personally do a double dose the second before I left my apartment for the trip just for good measure.

3 weeks isn't a big problem...you could up the last dose a bit and do it right before you leave but won't make much difference, imo.

Maybe double up right before you leave. Takes about three weeks as is to leave the system

The down side will be mostly all mental. But if you have enough time you could try to get some T with a Undecanoate ester or something longer.

Or you can buy an ampule of testosterone in the country you r going...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why only do 2ml....when the syringe is 3ml.....:lightbulb:

triple dose and party.

:)

You could try to get ahold of some Omnadren that has Testosterone decanoate in it since that ester has a longer half life. Omnadren also has some shorter esters in it too so I am not sure how much it would help. Perhaps a blend of that and some cyp.

pin 2 ml sustanon. load 4 diff easters which will trickle down text u will be covered for a month no problem.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

See where you will be in week 2, order a vial, have it shipped to a hotel that you will be staying at.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey gents, hope all is well,

I've been on self-prescribed TRT for the last 3 months or so (since the end of my last blast), 200mg/wk of Test-E. This Saturday I'll be traveling internationally for 3 weeks, to a lot of countries where possession is not legal (again, I do not have a script), so of course I do not plan to take anything along with me. Does anyone want to take a stab at what my best option may be for this situation? Would it be advisable to up my dose this week for the sake of longevity, or will that likely just cause a bigger spike and dwindling effect?

Thanks for any advice/insight.

Three weeks is a long time between shots (even for any long acting substances). For me, I know I would start "feeling" it after two weeks.

You could consider a pre loaded a syringe and put it within your "personal grooming items". All of it in checked baggages.

Customs are looking to stop traffiquers and weapons. They dont care about "one dosage" of anything.

What is the worst case scenario? They actually open your checked bags, find the syringe and ask you about it (highly improbable). You tell them the truth: Its my medicine. I take a hormone shot every week. Unless you look like a pro bodybuilder or like a 15 year old, they will believe you and leave you alone (it never happened to me).

I have been through US customs many times traveling into the USA as a foreigner for business trips (conventions). I would consider US customs to be tough. My experience is that if you look like an "adult" and dont have a criminal past, you should not worry about bringing one dose of of injectable test. If you are trying to "bring back some stuff" or have a criminal past, that is another issue.

Bottom line: If the trip is 2 weeks or less, dont bring anything (for peace of mind if you are nervous about it). For 3 o more week, perhaps consider One pre loaded syringe or some orals (even easier to sneak in).

Good luck

if you're running 200/wk enan, I would do a 1500mg shot of Cyp instead the day before you leave. (just put 750 in each glute), of if possible pick up a couple amps or a vial of test in a friendly country (if you're going to any) and do a shot there.

why only do 2ml....when the syringe is 3ml.....:lightbulb:

triple dose and party.

:)

:yeahthat:

if you're running 200/wk enan, I would do a 1500mg shot of Cyp instead the day before you leave. (just put 750 in each glute), of if possible pick up a couple amps or a vial of test in a friendly country (if you're going to any) and do a shot there.

LOL...why would you suggest he do that much? What's your reasoning for a guy who's doing TRT to suddenly do 1500mg just because he'll be travelling for 3 weeks??

Had the same problem a while back. Double the dose about 2 minutes before you leave , keep diet and training in check, hope for the best.

I wouldn’t worry about it. Just take your shot before you leave and go have fun and not worry about it. You are on vacation. And couple of weeks without test will not change much.

SWIM went on a ten day foreign trip and put 8 ml in an empty insulin bottle with box, along with the pins in carry on luggage np.

:yeahthat:

LOL...why would you suggest he do that much? What's your reasoning for a guy who's doing TRT to suddenly do 1500mg just because he'll be travelling for 3 weeks??

because who knows when his next shot's gonna be? and he's already running double what a normal hrt dose would be.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws