over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Out of US pharmacy

malcom young

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Who's been good with a true US script getting inexpensive cyp from overseas?

Again, true US in person cyp script. I have a new script for 1.75 cc EOW, that is about 80.00 for a one month supply of three 1cc vials. :mad:

No comments on the EOW dosing, I'll be dividing that into half weekly doses.

Since it looks like you are paying cash, why don't you ask your doc to rewrite your script to specify "one 10ML vial"...then use the GoodRX discount to get that for $41 at Walgreens? 10ML for $41 is a heck of a lot cheaper.

Walgreens will only fill one month, even with a 10 cc script.

i use the pharm at krogers and have no problem getting the 10ml vials, i would try to call around, if you have not already done so, also maybe you can try a compounding pharmacy

Since it looks like you are paying cash, why don't you ask your doc to rewrite your script to specify "one 10ML vial"...then use the GoodRX discount to get that for $41 at Walgreens? 10ML for $41 is a heck of a lot cheaper.

Walgreens will only fill one month, even with a 10 cc script.

Maybe its blue cross that won't fill the 10 cc vial, I'll try the goodrx code. This code is a cash discount?

Maybe compounders are cheaper too.

Thanks to you both.

Too late to edit my above post, but I checked out the goodrx site, how can this be legit? Who picks up the price difference?!

This is what you use every time, no membership fee?

I googled it and all seems legit, I'm curious about a free coupon being cheaper than insurance, $41.44 for a 10cc bottle. :confused:

Too late to edit my above post, but I checked out the goodrx site, how can this be legit? Who picks up the price difference?!

This is what you use every time, no membership fee?

I googled it and all seems legit, I'm curious about a free coupon being cheaper than insurance, $41.44 for a 10cc bottle. :confused:

yeah its legit, those prices probably have been negotiated with the pharm and goodrx gets a fee for each person that goes there and uses their coupon, something like that anyway, I would call the pharm ahead of time and double check everything before I had the script called in, good luck to ya

It's a cash price and it's legit (GoodRX) and no membership fee. I've used it over and over, before I have the insurance that I have now.
I only pay a $5 co pay now for the 10ML vial, so no cash price needed.

Walgreens will fill whatever is on the script, as long as it's written specifically as "one 10ML vial" by your doc. Now, they may not have it in stock, but it will only take a few days to get. My pharmacist used to suggest I call 2-3 days before I needed to refill so that he could order (or set aside) the 10ML vial.
If you are paying cash, Blue Cross isn't even involved. If you want to go the compounding route, Stroheckers or APS Pharmacy are the two best ( again, make sure your doc writes the script as "one 10ML vial") ...but will still be more than the GoodRX coupon.

Last edited:
10 bucks for a month here

Walgreens is telling me that state law is a month supply, nothing to do with insurance or Walgreens.

And then Rite Aid tells me no problem with a three month supply.

Well there you go. Even if they tell you one month supply, there's a GoodRX coupon for 10.43 for a 1 ML vial...3 or 4 of those per month is all it takes.

Walgreens tells me that by Law one month supply is all they can dispense with or without insurance.

CVS disagrees, they'll dispense as the script is written. The tech is very friendly and takes the goodrx over the phone for the singles, but says she'll have to order the 10c,...not an issue.

I go to pick it up and she actually has it on the side of the register waiting for me, very impressive.

I give her the 10c goodrx to order it and the pharmacist steps in saying that she won't fill any 10c's due to them "going bad" after 28 days, regardless of the Drs script.

The tech tech quietly tells me that she'll call me later and to come in tomorrow, plus she also asks for my 10c goodrx so she can get me a price.

I google this and the CDC suggests that All vials be discarded after 28 days due to possible contamination; SUGGESTS. This isn't a law.

She's cool with 1c, just not with any 10c.

Apparently it's a local pharmacy call!?

Last edited:
That's ridiculous and total bullshit. Those vials will last years if kept in your dresser drawer! I just filled my 10ML script...and the expiration stamped on the side is 10/2018!!! That's a full 18 months.

Last edited:
Agreed, but the CDC isn't talking about expiration, only possible vial contamination.

28 days after puncturing the stopper, the CDC recommends that all vials be discarded. Again, this is ONLY a recommendation by the CDC. For whatever reason, the pharmacist on duty took it upon herself to go against the Drs prescribed medicinal instructions on what to dispense.

I even question if she was really going to refuse to fill, as prescribed, a valid prescription. She replied,......"Yes".

Interesting partial copy / below. Read the full article by googling CDC 28 days.

When should multi-dose vials be discarded?
Medication vials should always be discarded whenever sterility is compromised or questionable.
In addition, the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) General Chapter 797 [16] recommends the following for multi-dose vials of sterile pharmaceuticals:
If a multi-dose has been opened or accessed (e.g., needle-punctured) the vial should be dated and discarded within 28 days unless the manufacturer specifies a different (shorter or longer) date for that opened vial.
If a multi-dose vial has not been opened or accessed (e.g., needle-punctured), it should be discarded according to the manufacturer’s expiration date.
The manufacturer’s expiration date refers to the date after which an unopened multi-dose vial should not be used.The beyond-use-date refers to the date after which an opened multi-dose vial should not be used. The beyond-use-date should never exceed the manufacturer’s original expiration date.

Last edited:
Long story short, as posted a few posts above, after the pharmacist states her refusal, tech pulls the single vials bag away from me smiling and motioning for me to to not sweat the pharmacist, but that she'll call me.

I get an auto text the next morning telling me that my prescription is ready for pick up. I call her and ask if this about the 10c that she had to order, or the singles that I didn't pick up. It's for the 10c,.... I tell her I'll be right over.

I was only there yesterday evening around 5:30 when this went down; they close at 9:00. When I get there around 9:00 the next morning, she already has the 10c there, has applied the goodrx coupon and all is good and ready. The other pharmacist on duty had no issue with dispensing the 10c vial. ;):p

I talk to her on the side and ask what's the problem with the pharmacist, she tells me that that's just how she is, but that it won't matter after Friday.

Me,....."Oh no, are you leaving?!"
She,...."No, she is, we can't wait!"

AS I'M LEAVING WITH MY, AS PRESCRIBED MEDICINE, I JOKINGLY THINK MAYBE I SHOULD THE TRANSFER THE ONE 10c REFILL TO WHERE SHE'LL BE WORKING, AND TRY TO PICK IT UP AS IF NONE OF THIS EVER HAPPENED..... :D

Last edited:
As a side note, as the pharmacist is explaining her rationale for refusing to dispense as written, she doesn't indicate my specific medicine, but states that the prescription only calls for 1.5 ml EOW, and that there's no way I'll use that amount in 28 days.

She states this from behind the counter on her raised area, from where they fill orders. So now anyone and everyone within earshot knows that I'm injecting something into my body that she feels is dangerous beyond a 28 day period.

Im waiting for her next remark to be something along the lines of, "And by the way, looking at you I can tell that you don't even need this".

Thankfully she didn't go that far.

I walk in all jacked and my pharmacist just laughs. Glad you got it all sorted out though.
Don't try to refill that too quick and/or at multiple locations quickly. it's a controlled substance and they do keep records. You have the holy grail now, be careful with it.

Only the big chains take goodrx, crazy as it is, I'm cheaper without insurance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131