advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

after that ct-myelogram I will have surgery that can kill or paralyze me!

ripped103

Registered
it was more about the blood counts and not the test showing up cause they wouldn't test for that.
also after this procedure i will have to have the most extensive surgery which includes being paralyzed or death.
it will be reconstructive surgery of 9 levels of my spine and undoing my past dangerous surgery.
I had a cervical,thoracic lamenectamy and instrumental spinal fusion. this was from c3-t2 (7 levels)they took out a lot of my spine that was broken and any other abnormalities,then put in a titanium cage and fused it.
the fusion never took so my head Is attached to my chest unless I force it up which hurts to much.
Now this surgery they will remove everything that the past surgery did and do reconstructive surgery on C3 -T2 and L5-S1 and this surgery most doctors do not do cause it's very dangerous plus they have to make a surgery that no one else will have.its different for each person.
Right now I can't walk and haven't for 7 months cause I keep falling,my legs my feet have a burning sensation and Mt knee and by my hip collapses and I fall.
this will be done at MT Sinai.
I'm scared ,I have a will in place incase I dont make it.
Would like to say goodbye incase I don't make it through
I have an ambulence that carrys me down my steps outside then puts me on a stretcher and stay with me till my doctor office is finished.
I've never been scared about surgery on my life but this 1 is scary

Last edited:
Make sure you have house in order in regards to your soul. This is an international board with many religious beliefs represented, and I'm not going to start a debate on that. All I'm going to say, is if your scared then give yourself peace by getting such matters resolved before you go under the knife, whatever that means to you. Whether facing down such concern on the battlefield or the operating table, it has always gave me peace to make my peace before hand and go into such situations ready for whatever may come. I will pray for you brother. God bless.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Professional Muscle mobile app

You won't die or become paralyzed. You will do well.

Goodluck with your surgery. Keep positive about it. You have been through a lot of operations over the years, hopefully this is the one that gives you back some better quality of life and lets you enjoy the gym again.

You said in the other thread your going to top tier hospital so that means they have doctors there who are master's of their craft. Prepare yourself on all levels, do your best to keep your stress to a minimum, have trust that your surgeon is the best in the biz, and in a few months you'll be back in action, back in the gym and building some powerful fortifications along your spine that will see you through for the rest of your journey.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Professional Muscle mobile app

it was more about the blood counts and not the test showing up cause they wouldn't test for that.
also after this procedure i will have to have the most extensive surgery which includes being paralyzed or death.
it will be reconstructive surgery of 9 levels of my spine and undoing my past dangerous surgery.
I had a cervical,thoracic lamenectamy and instrumental spinal fusion. this was from c3-t2 (7 levels)they took out a lot of my spine that was broken and any other abnormalities,then put in a titanium cage and fused it.
the fusion never took so my head Is attached to my chest unless I force it up which hurts to much.
Now this surgery they will remove everything that the past surgery did and do reconstructive surgery on C3 -T2 and L5-S1 and this surgery most doctors do not do cause it's very dangerous plus they have to make a surgery that no one else will have.its different for each person.
Right now I can't walk and haven't for 7 months cause I keep falling,my legs my feet have a burning sensation and Mt knee and by my hip collapses and I fall.
this will be done at MT Sinai.
I'm scared ,I have a will in place incase I dont make it.
Would like to say goodbye incase I don't make it through
I have an ambulence that carrys me down my steps outside then puts me on a stretcher and stay with me till my doctor office is finished.
I've never been scared about surgery on my life but this 1 is scary

I wish you the best!! I'll be thinking about you and eagerly awaiting your post-surgery post!

I'm just trying to get my affairs in order so my wife gets everything and the family I don't talk to can't touch anything.
this is worse then when my pain management doctor
cut me off of 2mg an hour of fentanyl an hour
and thats not a mistake.I know it usually comEscape i:(n MCG but I was really on 2mg an hour
when my doctor told me he couldn't handle my pain no more and rehab or hospital ,detox wouldn't take me
I when through several withdrawal and then I was ablet get ambulance service
I had to go t0 a pretty far place and I'm on a dentist regiment.

OK....all this being said....bla bla bla.....

why in the FUCK are you asking about 250 a week test....???

you are retarded BRO.....wtf is wrong with you...????

jezz man....you cant even walk and your worried about 250 test a week
effecting your blood work...?????!!!!! seriously...!!!!!

get your life together......stop trolling....

:mad:

Be strong brother. You are going to be fine. Have faith and keep us informed.

Keeping you in my prayers Bro.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I tried to be nice in your other thread but dude if you're making plans for death why the fuck are you on an Internet forum where you've been ripped to shreds in the past still worried about gear use?

Go spend time with your wife or whoever else.

Also quit playing slice....

I tried to be nice in your other thread but dude if you're making plans for death why the fuck are you on an Internet forum where you've been ripped to shreds in the past still worried about gear use?

Go spend time with your wife or whoever else.

Also quit playing slice....

hes planning to compete in the spring....

trying to get all his surgery's out of the way now..

oh....and out of the wheel chair

:rolleyes:

hes planning to compete in the spring....

trying to get all his surgery's out of the way now..

oh....and out of the wheel chair

:rolleyes:

Yea for sure, slice is bored after surgery and is logging into his other accounts again. Just the other day slice was talking about surgery and was worried about his dosages, I've suspected this for a while but this pretty much confirms it....

I see you slice....:naughty:

Yea for sure, slice is bored after surgery and is logging into his other accounts again. Just the other day slice was talking about surgery and was worried about his dosages, I've suspected this for a while but this pretty much confirms it....

I see you slice....:naughty:

this is the same guy who stopped a shooting and choked the guy out.
few months ago...

lmaoo

this is the same guy who stopped a shooting and choked the guy out.
few months ago...

lmaoo

Yea I remember slices delusions of grandeur

Well shame on me for showing compassion in a troll thread if that is the case.

Well shame on me for showing compassion in a troll thread if that is the case.

Same here in his other thread, in the other one he specifically said it wasn't getting enough attention so he made this one with a more attention seeking title!

I don't think hes necessarily trolling hes just a guy who refuses to learn from any of his mistakes or take advice and blames his problems on everything or anyone else. Then he comes on here looking for sympathy and gear advice even though hes about to die.....???

You can't help someone who refuses to help themselves that and he has weird delusions, by wishing him well and condoning his shit we're basically just validating him. His threads have a common trait which is he dismisses any real advice unless someone posts what he wants to hear. That and he decided to disparage some really well known respected sponsors with his personal issues. There are guys with real issues here looking for help.

Of course this all assuming hes not actually a troll.....(slice)

Last edited:
the reason I was asking about test was only because this test requires preopen bloodwork.I'm only on test cause my levels are so low .other wise I'd feel even worse.
This just started 5 months ago that I couldn't walk at all.
I used to use a cane and was working out to the best of my ability.
I have no idea why I would lie especially since people think I do this for attention.I'm not a little kid.
I just wrote a will with my lawyer,my wife has to go sign everything.
anybody want to see my mri's and the million tests I did
to prove this.
Anyway thanks for any support ,I'd never talk down with anybody with a serious ailment.
your on a computer ,it looks more ignorant to come down on somebody already in a bad spot
take care guys I wish everybody the best, even the ones insulting me.
You never know when something could happen to you!

Last edited:
the reason I was asking about test was only because this test requires preopen bloodwork.I'm only on test cause my levels are so low .other wise I'd feel even worse.
This just started 5 months ago that I couldn't walk at all.
I used to use a cane and was working out to the best of my ability.
I have no idea why I would lie especially since people think I do this for attention.I'm not a little kid.
I just wrote a will with my lawyer,my wife has to go sign everything.
anybody want to see my mri's and the million tests I did
to prove this.
Anyway thanks for any support ,I'd never talk down with anybody with a serious ailment.
your on a computer ,it looks more ignorant to come down on somebody already in a bad spot
take care guys I wish everybody the best, even the ones insulting me.
You never know when something could happen to you!

GET OFF THE GEAR!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner