over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitamin E discussed

animal71

Banned
Vitamin E is an important supplement, but how important is it to bodybuilding? Do you guys use it? as stand alone or part of daily stacks? Whats your dose for vitamin E and did you see benefits at that dose?

I personally use vitamin E daily but only as part of my supp stack, never used it alone, but I do feel there is scientific merit for it to be used in bodybuilding.

We just got a great new article on evo about Vitamin E, feedback is welcome:
https://www.evolutionary.org/vitamin-e/

vitamin-e-capsule.jpg

I believe a good quality Fish Oil is the most important supplement one can take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I all ways take it before i workout, helps cut soreness down to a certain degree

Vitamin E is a potent anti-oxidant and something every bodybuilder should be supplementing with. Bodybuilders have higher free radicals because of their hard daily training which puts stress on their body.

Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin so make sure to take your vitamin E supplement with a meal that contains dietary fat in order for it to be absorbed. If you take vitamin E on an empty stomach, it will not be absorbed.

Rather then just take a vitamin E supplement, I would take a good quality multivitamin/mineral supplement. That way all your vitamin and mineral needs are met, not just vitamin E.

I With doc Stevenson on anti oxidents. Smaller doses and further away from workouts.

Vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and fatty acids MUST be put in the body every single day of our lives. They are ESSENTIAL. They cannot be missing. The only thing that changes is the amount of each one depending on expense due to stress from exercise, use of drugs, work, etc..

Vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and fatty acids MUST be put in the body every single day of our lives. They are ESSENTIAL. They cannot be missing. The only thing that changes is the amount of each one depending on expense due to stress from exercise, use of drugs, work, etc..

yes and with today's fucked up society we need them more than ever. we are constantly under stress and drama!! people in poor countries worry about getting food. we eat too much food and we have ridiculous stress and drama from our work and home life.

I believe a good quality Fish Oil is the most important supplement one can take.

Bodybuilders who use steroids need a lot more than just good fish oil

Vitamin E is a potent anti-oxidant and something every bodybuilder should be supplementing with. Bodybuilders have higher free radicals because of their hard daily training which puts stress on their body.

Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin so make sure to take your vitamin E supplement with a meal that contains dietary fat in order for it to be absorbed. If you take vitamin E on an empty stomach, it will not be absorbed.

100% true

Rather then just take a vitamin E supplement, I would take a good quality multivitamin/mineral supplement. That way all your vitamin and mineral needs are met, not just vitamin E.

However, I don't agree about taking multivitamins as the source of Vitamin E though. Multivitamins are just an assortment of extremely underdosed vitamins. What is more important is the formulation of the vitamin E. It can't be a Vit E supplement with only the tocopherols. You need a mix of tocopherols and tocotrienols.

Bodybuilders who use steroids need a lot more than just good fish oil

100% true

However, I don't agree about taking multivitamins as the source of Vitamin E though. Multivitamins are just an assortment of extremely underdosed vitamins. What is more important is the formulation of the vitamin E. It can't be a Vit E supplement with only the tocopherols. You need a mix of tocopherols and tocotrienols.

Fish Oil,great diet and 1-2 gallons of water per day is perfect for the average AAS. Quarterly blood work and primarily using Injectables is the key. We can agree to disagree my brother. I can only speak with what works for me. I stay on year round and have for years.

I'd avoid the cheap synthetic E and go with a good blend of mixed tocopherols. Jarrow Tacosorb is a good example.

What an incredibly important vitamin. I am sure I get enough from diet but I have recently started taking N2JointRX so I know I am covered. I decided to run it as more of a preventative measure as I approach 40 years old in the next few years. Loving it so far.

Vitamin E is an important supplement, but how important is it to bodybuilding? Do you guys use it? as stand alone or part of daily stacks? Whats your dose for vitamin E and did you see benefits at that dose?

I personally use vitamin E daily but only as part of my supp stack, never used it alone, but I do feel there is scientific merit for it to be used in bodybuilding.

We just got a great new article on evo about Vitamin E, feedback is welcome:
https://www.evolutionary.org/vitamin-e/

vitamin-e-capsule.jpg

yes and with today's fucked up society we need them more than ever. we are constantly under stress and drama!! people in poor countries worry about getting food. we eat too much food and we have ridiculous stress and drama from our work and home life.

What an incredibly important vitamin. I am sure I get enough from diet but I have recently started taking N2JointRX so I know I am covered. I decided to run it as more of a preventative measure as I approach 40 years old in the next few years. Loving it so far.

No shame

Swanson and Jarrow both have excellent vitamin e supplements

Fish Oil,great diet and 1-2 gallons of water per day is perfect for the average AAS. Quarterly blood work and primarily using Injectables is the key. We can agree to disagree my brother. I can only speak with what works for me. I stay on year round and have for years.

Make sure you put enough trace minerals in that water. Otherwise you're just draining your body accelerating aging process. Under "normal" circumstances we used to drink water from a river or a creek that brought all those trace minerals as sediments. ALL of them. ESSENTIAL minerals, replenishing your body with them. In the abnormal world today, we drink something we call water that comes in a toxic plastic container and has ZERO. Absolute ZERO nutritional value.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131