over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone had success in completely getting rid of their gut cause by IGF LR3

spanish

Newbies
Has anyone had success in completely getting rid of their growth gut cause by IGF-LR3? If so any tips on what to do like should one take a fat burner. How long (months) will it take to completely get rid of the growth gut.

I'm having a terrible time with this also!

How can you possible thing that a fatburner would help?

Its your intestines...

And something i HATE, my stomack dont grow OUT, but my oblique gets
wider and that looks like SHIT. Im lucky to have a genetic small waist.

But thats something i always look at...

....and how do you guys know you have intestinal growth? Because Lr3 has a high affinity to skeletal muscle igf receptors, it won't even effect your intestines. It's not like standard igf which uses binding proteins to get to the receptors. Chances of intestinal growth are very minimal to none.

No offense, but I have a big gut way before using anything. Just the way I'm built genetically. We all can't have that sweet genetic slim waist v-taper. Sounds like some of you are just FAT and in denial. Mine goes down big time when I diet down hard actually pretty much goes away when the carbs get pulled out.

....and how do you guys know you have intestinal growth? Because Lr3 has a high affinity to skeletal muscle igf receptors, it won't even effect your intestines. It's not like standard igf which uses binding proteins to get to the receptors. Chances of intestinal growth are very minimal to none.

No offense, but I have a big gut way before using anything. Just the way I'm built genetically. We all can't have that sweet genetic slim waist v-taper. Sounds like some of you are just FAT and in denial. Mine goes down big time when I diet down hard actually pretty much goes away when the carbs get pulled out.
My gf agrees with me that the small waist has a "different" look to it but isn't necessarily better imo. I get a smaller waist if I pull out a lot of carbs but when I'm very lean and I carb up and that belly is sticking out shredded I think looks better then the small waist shit.
I also had this belly way before HGH and insulin. I have pictures to prove it.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

What about IGF DES? Would IGF DES also not affect the intestines. So you had yours completely reversed by cutting out carbs. Does it ever go back or is it permanently gone. Thanks for the great info!

Guys there's no doubt GH gave me the turtle shell belly and IGF 1 LR3 is the worst.

Use smaller amounts and it won't leave the lr3 floating around in ur body getting sucked up by the intestines

What about IGF DES? Would IGF DES also not affect the intestines. So you had yours completely reversed by cutting out carbs. Does it ever go back or is it permanently gone. Thanks for the great info!
Igf1-des has the highest affinity for the igf receptor, it's the most powerful in theory, on paper. And since it's half life is much shorter it spends less time floating around. I really don't think this concern is there. We'd hear about major issues if its true. I had an ultrasound done last year, no mention of overgrown intestines or anything and my gut is bad quite honestly. It's just bulky, I'm built like a square box lol. When I diet down and really pull the carbs out it is nonexistent. When I bulk up its back in action. It's just part of the game for me, so I've slowed my bulking down. I also started to wear a belt. I think it helps, at least it helps our posture and that can only help hide it so to say. A high protein, high fat, low carb diet would help big time. Also, off of gh supps when bloat comes down, the gut decreases as well. Our diets are too carb rich these days. It's cheap and easy to digest. But it is a problem in my opinion.

I recently read a studies that showed strength athletes actually performed just as well on a high fat low carb keto diet. They built more lean mass and dropped more fat! The long distance sprinters didn't do as well on this diet and a western diet of high carb low fat was superior for their case but not for the case of the strength athletes. Problem is guys like me can't live without carbs lol I'm a junkie for carbs, they make up most of my diet. Love my fruits lol, can't see giving those up.

Funny you should mention all this Rambo...as I'm sitting at work with a waist belt on. I've been googling the gh gut all week. I went to walmart to pick up a waist belt yesterday when I realized I could see my gut in a t-shirt.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Gonna have to second Rambo on this one... How do you know its the LR3?

I would ask how much are you eating? Pounding food all day/every day is gonna stretch your stomach out

Funny you should mention all this Rambo...as I'm sitting at work with a waist belt on. I've been googling the gh gut all week. I went to walmart to pick up a waist belt yesterday when I realized I could see my gut in a t-shirt.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Right in the feels ... I went to this party and this dude commented "holy fuck bro you are huge... I see that belly sticking out, though."

... I was 7% BF. But my stomach sure does push out, veins and all. Seemed to start to happen when I went high dose GH ... then got worse when slin got thrown into the mix.

Keto diet with DNP seems to move it down a fair bit - I think it's mostly just brown fat around my organs

Right in the feels ... I went to this party and this dude commented "holy fuck bro you are huge... I see that belly sticking out, though."

... I was 7% BF. But my stomach sure does push out, veins and all. Seemed to start to happen when I went high dose GH ... then got worse when slin got thrown into the mix.

Keto diet with DNP seems to move it down a fair bit - I think it's mostly just brown fat around my organs

I hate people that make backhanded comments like that to you. I've gotten those before and it's almost everytime from someone who's never seen the inside of a gym.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws