over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Polycythemia

derb83

Registered
Anyone here have or know anything about polycythemia vera ? Long story short i have tachycardia and am on meds for fast heart rate . During routing check they said my blood test came back critical and wanted to retest .retested still came back bad so they sent me to hematologist. He said i have polycythemia vera and has sent out labs to test for some gentetic jak2 mutation. So through all of this my hemoglobin is 18.8 hct 57.8 my cholesterol is terrible 303 he said my cholesterol numbers are the worst he has ever seen as far as good and bad. They tested my test was >1500 /epo 2.9 and a bunch more stuff .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what meds are you on for tachycardia?
You probably already know what polycythemia is, causes thickening of the blood, and you'll need to donate regularly or they'll put you on meds to tell your body to limit the production of HGB. Are they talking about bone marrow biopsy?

what meds are you on for tachycardia?
You probably already know what polycythemia is, causes thickening of the blood, and you'll need to donate regularly or they'll put you on meds to tell your body to limit the production of HGB. Are they talking about bone marrow biopsy?

They have me on lopressor . Im wondering if its possible that I solely caused this . Ill probably have to see what my jak2 results are . Im just wondering that since my testosterone levels are high if they are gonna say thats what caused it

What's your cycle history look like doses compounds length of time any time off I was diagnosed with pctv there as well but it was the steroids I was taking . Had all the scans bone marrow biopsy he and every test known to man to rule that out everything was fine with the bone marrow it was simply the fact that anabolic steroids were stimulating my kidneys to produce EPO which in turn makes the blood thicker by the bone marrow making more red blood cells there is no shut off mechanism except to come off the steroids red blood cells live for four months so if you don't get drained it remains high

I mostly just take test usually around 800 . Ill throw in deca or tren here and there . I think my epo is low though at 2.9 . Were you jak2 neg ?

Yes jak2 negative...I wasn't honest with my doctor I was hiding my steroid use so they put me through all those unnecessary testing and scans as soon as they found out the real issue we fixed the issues.

Yes jak2 negative...I wasn't honest with my doctor I was hiding my steroid use so they put me through all those unnecessary testing and scans as soon as they found out the real issue we fixed the issues.

I told my doc about what i took . They have me scheduled for phleb for the next 5 weeks . Hopefully my jak2 test comes back soon .

Most of the times it's genetics but when you tell your doc about your gear use; he'll point fingers.
Lopressors don't cause polycythemia

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner