over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol Scar Tissue Being Removed

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I have seen in various synthol protocols the mention of how important it is to avoid developing scar tissue. I have seen several people mention how "doctor's on forums" told them if there is scar tissue from synthol it will eventually have to be removed from surgery.

My question then is why? Plenty of people have scar tissue in their body for various reasons. If someone has used a hefty amount of synthol and now years later they have an extra inch of width in their shoulders due to scar tissue can't they just leave it there and continue to look like they have muscle in that area?

Jerry Ward agrees with Rich Piana on it here [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsJ6I58u_hI"]Rich Piana is RIGHT! (synthol edition) - YouTube[/ame] saying even though his shoulders clearly have some extra development in the lateral head it's apparently just scar tissue and he's going to need surgery

(For the record I am not saying all permanent gains from synthol are scar tissue, but it seems like a lot of people believe that to be the case, so I'm wondering about the logic of needing to get it removed......Thousands of people use synthol and I don't hear about many people getting surgery later).

I do recall seeing some study though on SEO users and I believe it was ultrasound that showed a large amount of scar tissue in the areas used.

I am not even going to watch the video as most of his videos are crap and just him saying the same thing another 10 you-tubers say in their videos. Injecting anything will cause scar tissue if you do it enough over a long period. I am sure he injected AAS in his delts too. Now agreeing with Rich Piana's opinion on seo is just ridiculous. Granted Rich has PMMA inside him but I think most would agree you can't really take his opinion on SEO seriously as he is loaded in site enhancement yet denies it. Now he has lost more weight and is very lean his PMMA in his arms looks much noticeable (worse).

These guys also like to put RP's name in their video titles so they get more views :eek:

I have 2 friends that used it religiously...ruined their shape...one is older now(mid 50s)has the biggest small arms I've ever seen, if You were to tape measure them they measure big(awkward shape, soft looking but veiny), he has difficulty curling more then 20lb dumbells(think it also gave him nerve damage)....My other friend has what we nicknamed a"chicken nugget"on each bicep

I am not even going to watch the video as most of his videos are crap and just him saying the same thing another 10 you-tubers say in their videos. Injecting anything will cause scar tissue if you do it enough over a long period. I am sure he injected AAS in his delts too. Now agreeing with Rich Piana's opinion on seo is just ridiculous. Granted Rich has PMMA inside him but I think most would agree you can't really take his opinion on SEO seriously as he is loaded in site enhancement yet denies it. Now he has lost more weight and is very lean his PMMA in his arms looks much noticeable (worse).

These guys also like to put RP's name in their video titles so they get more views :eek:

I definitely agree on your stance on Jerry's videos....Just posted that one for reference of one of the many people I've heard say something similar.

Any thoughts on the scar tissue though?

Personally I did try one stint of synthol following the syntherol guidelines. I used it on medial delts and my left forearm. Delts now look about the same as they did before (if they kept something I can't really tell) but my left forearm has surprisingly (to me) kept about 3/8 of an inch and now actually from the front flexed position looks noticeably more developed than the right whereas before it looked noticeably less developed (funny what 3/8in in the right place will do).

While I was doing the protocol it was very hard and I was almost sure I had a ton of scar tissue. But now many months later it just feels like normal tissue and I can't imagine why anything would need to get removed. You've used a lot Elvia....what have you noticed in that regard?

I have 2 friends that used it religiously...ruined their shape...one is older now(mid 50s)has the biggest small arms I've ever seen, if You were to tape measure them they measure big(awkward shape, soft looking but veiny), he has difficulty curling more then 20lb dumbells(think it also gave him nerve damage)....My other friend has what we nicknamed a"chicken nugget"on each bicep

Do they have pain or discomfort from it? Have they ever talked about needing to get it removed? I don't think I've seen examples like that before.

I definitely agree on your stance on Jerry's videos....Just posted that one for reference of one of the many people I've heard say something similar.

Any thoughts on the scar tissue though?

Personally I did try one stint of synthol following the syntherol guidelines. I used it on medial delts and my left forearm. Delts now look about the same as they did before (if they kept something I can't really tell) but my left forearm has surprisingly (to me) kept about 3/8 of an inch and now actually from the front flexed position looks noticeably more developed than the right whereas before it looked noticeably less developed (funny what 3/8in in the right place will do).

While I was doing the protocol it was very hard and I was almost sure I had a ton of scar tissue. But now many months later it just feels like normal tissue and I can't imagine why anything would need to get removed. You've used a lot Elvia....what have you noticed in that regard?

Do they have pain or discomfort from it? Have they ever talked about needing to get it removed? I don't think I've seen examples like that before.

The first time I ever injected my calves I felt scar tissue so it was there to begin with. That was strange to me as no other muscle wass like that for me. I have injected them in cycles and I haven't noticed much difference. There is some in there but it's not an issue. I have injected my delts with aas a lot and I have some in there too but it's fine. My one bad area are glutes due to aas injections. My glutes are full of scar tissue and I have issues injecting sometimes. So I don't think scar tissue is a syntherol problem just a frequent injection problem. EOD syntherol injections then a maintenance period run a few times over a few years in teh one muscle and I don't see any issues. Obviously everyone is different though. I am sure if guys injected large amounts daily for long periods it would become an issue.

You mention you used synthol using syntherol guildlines. So I can assume you didn't use synthetek's syntherol? Many other seo's are loaded with alcohol to keep them sterile and that can cause issues. Syntherol is 1% alcohol and that is a big factor in regards to injections. I also recommend using smaller pins as some guys are using big pins daily and it causes unnecessary scar tissue over time.

The first time I ever injected my calves I felt scar tissue so it was there to begin with. That was strange to me as no other muscle wass like that for me. I have injected them in cycles and I haven't noticed much difference. There is some in there but it's not an issue. I have injected my delts with aas a lot and I have some in there too but it's fine. My one bad area are glutes due to aas injections. My glutes are full of scar tissue and I have issues injecting sometimes. So I don't think scar tissue is a syntherol problem just a frequent injection problem. EOD syntherol injections then a maintenance period run a few times over a few years in teh one muscle and I don't see any issues. Obviously everyone is different though. I am sure if guys injected large amounts daily for long periods it would become an issue.

You mention you used synthol using syntherol guildlines. So I can assume you didn't use synthetek's syntherol? Many other seo's are loaded with alcohol to keep them sterile and that can cause issues. Syntherol is 1% alcohol and that is a big factor in regards to injections. I also recommend using smaller pins as some guys are using big pins daily and it causes unnecessary scar tissue over time.

Oh no, I used Syntherol. I believe I used 25g pins as well so nothing too big.

So the only real issue the scar tissue is giving you is making it harder to inject? I'm just trying to understand why these people are saying scar tissue will need to be "cut out and will fuck up the muscle down the road". Whether or not the additional size in my forearm is from muscle or scar tissue or something else it sure looks like muscle and functions just fine so I can't see why it would need to be removed even if it was 100% scar tissue (which I don't believe it is). I guess maybe in the delts if there was a ton it could cause functionality issues but still doesn't seem like it would be too much of an issue or cause lose term problems warranting surgery.

Agreed.... I watched Jerry's channel a bit when it was newer but now I can't stand watching his shit.... Just blabs about "drama" in the industry or whatever.... Nothing he talks about is trendy or interesting any longer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Comment below but don't fight...love Jerry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost