over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677 cycle length?

sean604

Registered
How long should I run mk-667? I've been on 3 months so far... seen studies saying it's okay long term but also remember seeing something that long term can have psychological implication?? What is your guys's experience? How long should I run it? Plan is 4-5 months. Thanks

I ran 25mgs for 6 months straight and only stopped cus my store I was getting it from never got any back in. Will be starting back up soon and trying for 50mgs a day.

The guy who mentioned psychological issues also said "not many people know of MK" as of a year ago.... I think he's a little behind on this one

I've only been using it for 3 years now, but what do I know, I'm cooky for coco puffs :D

Awesome! Should I press for 6month run? As of rn I'm feeling great and making gains. Would u say the longer the better? ( obviously ur slightly biased haha )

Awesome! Should I press for 6month run? As of rn I'm feeling great and making gains. Would u say the longer the better? ( obviously ur slightly biased haha )
Haha yea I may be biased because I love MK677! This last run I have been on for close to 5 months now and plan to keep going as long as I can. I stocked up so I wouldn't run out for at least another year or so maybe even a couple if I stick to 25mg but I may up the dose to 50mg and play with that after about 6 months on it. I've ran it for close to a year before without a hitch. I've heard of these so-called psychological issues and it came from Dat who was pushing ghrp and ghrh which I've ran and sold both in the past and my honest opinion is MK677 is the best bang for the buck and blows the traditional GH secretagogues/peptides out of the water. I still like to add Hexarelin, ghrp2, dac, or igf when I want an extra boost but MK677 is my base GH supplement. I would say yes go for as long as you can afford/handle. The longer the better with any GH/IGF supplement.

I love the MK....you will definitely gain weight and muscles stay full. I can't run it with Deca....Prolactin get out of control. I've noticed some erection issues as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha yea I may be biased because I love MK677! This last run I have been on for close to 5 months now and plan to keep going as long as I can. I stocked up so I wouldn't run out for at least another year or so maybe even a couple if I stick to 25mg but I may up the dose to 50mg and play with that after about 6 months on it. I've ran it for close to a year before without a hitch. I've heard of these so-called psychological issues and it came from Dat who was pushing ghrp and ghrh which I've ran and sold both in the past and my honest opinion is MK677 is the best bang for the buck and blows the traditional GH secretagogues/peptides out of the water. I still like to add Hexarelin, ghrp2, dac, or igf when I want an extra boost but MK677 is my base GH supplement. I would say yes go for as long as you can afford/handle. The longer the better with any GH/IGF supplement.

Kk cool, thanks for the insight brotha! Everything is going great so far, prob run it a few more months and re-evaluate the situation! Mk-677 is my fav gh supp too! Done dac, no dac, grph6/2, ipam, and igflr3.. I'm running lr3 rn 50mcg .. loving it with mk-677.. might throw in some boom dosing ipam or dac... what would u add?

Apparently it downregulates ghrelin receptors... has anyone seen anything on this?

I ran 25mgs for 6 months straight and only stopped cus my store I was getting it from never got any back in. Will be starting back up soon and trying for 50mgs a day.

Hey guys! I would have to go do some searching because it has been a bit, by I wanna say there has been studies down showing that anything over 30mg ed is just diminishing returns and you would be wasting it. I will see if I stumble across any studies.

Hey guys! I would have to go do some searching because it has been a bit, by I wanna say there has been studies down showing that anything over 30mg ed is just diminishing returns and you would be wasting it. I will see if I stumble across any studies.

I have heard that to be true at 25mg. I have also heard a mind numbing amount of other things in this bodybuilding journey that had studies disproving or were not true or case by case conclusive. SO in other words I don't take everything as the stone cold truth just because there is an article on it.

I have heard that to be true at 25mg. I have also heard a mind numbing amount of other things in this bodybuilding journey that had studies disproving or were not true or case by case conclusive. SO in other words I don't take everything as the stone cold truth just because there is an article on it.

Very true!! Just to me if the results for double that amount would be hardly noticeable, I'd rather stretch it out ya know.

I absolutely love 25mg a day and the only reason I stopped is I ran out.

Looking forward to start again.

I love the fullness it gives you.

I was running it with my recomp cycle over about 4-5 months. Took 3 weeks off of it and AAS to get blood work done. Went from 197 down to 186 in about 2 weeks. Looked great. Then I hopped on a cutting cycle for 8 weeks, jumped back on MK0677. I ballooned back up to 201. So I dialed in my diet and stopped the MK0677, I dropped 7 lbs in 3 days. Not saying all of it was water weight due to MK, but I think it was a large part of it.

For me, I don't think I will take MK when I'm cutting anymore. Makes me hold a lot of water.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131