over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off season to prep cycle

livinlean

Registered
Hey guys I need a hand trying to figure out how to transition from my off season cycle to my prep cycle.

Off season (12 weeks):
750mg test e
600mg tren e
3 IU Generic HGH
10iu Humalin Pre workout

I had planned to run anadrol during the off season but my liver and kidney values were a bit out of range so I decided to hold off on orals until my prep. I also tried out DNP at 200mg before this cycle and I have stayed incredibly lean even after stopping use about 6 weeks ago. I ran it for 3 weeks at 200mg.

I have 5.5 weeks left on my current cycle and which point I will be 16 weeks out and plan to hit a lean bulk for 8 weeks and then go into a cut for 8 weeks.

Prep bulk (8 weeks):

A:
1250mg Test E 8 weeks
Dbol or Anadrol 6 weeks
10iu Humalin Pre workout
2IU Pharm HGH

B:
750mg test E 8 weeks
525mg NPP 8 weeks
Dbol or Anadrol 6 weeks
10iu Humalin Pre workout
2IU Pharm HGH

What do you guys think is the better option here? I was leaning towards the first option because it is single compound but do you think running test that high will force me to high dose my compounds during my cut? During my cut I was planning to run (8 weeks):
500mg test e
350mg tren e
525mg mast p
2IU Pharm HGH
100mg winny
with some clen and maybe DNP if it is needed.

Chances are things may change because thats the nature of competing but I am just trying to get everything organized and make sure I have enough gear on hand.

What do you guys think? What would you change? Am I dosing anything too high? I don't like running tren too high in a calorie deficit and I respond very well to 350mg if it is from a reputable lab.

That seems like a awfully long time on a pretty significant dose.

Personally if I were in your position I'd drop the tren and add in Mastrone at whatever dose you test is , then 6 weeks out add tren back in.

I would drop the insulin all together

I wouldn't change anything besides the insulin.. about 6-8 weeks out id switch to Tren A/Mast/prop
Then 4 weeks out, winstrol or Var at a moderate dose if your bloods are wack.

Dropping the Tren is going to cost you. I'd even add primo at 400-600 if you can

Stats?(Age, height, weight...what class You're competing in)...that'll give people a better gauge on how heavy the cycle is?

That seems like a awfully long time on a pretty significant dose.

Personally if I were in your position I'd drop the tren and add in Mastrone at whatever dose you test is , then 6 weeks out add tren back in.

I would drop the insulin all together

I took 3 months off gear before starting this cycle. The plan was 12 weeks on tren 8 weeks off and then the final 8 weeks before prep to be back on. Last time I ran tren I did it for 10 weeks and felt the sweet spot for me was 8 weeks so I think 6 may be a bit short for me. Im not sure if you misread my OP do you still stick by your original response after reading this? I appreciate your feedback thank you.

I wouldn't change anything besides the insulin.. about 6-8 weeks out id switch to Tren A/Mast/prop
Then 4 weeks out, winstrol or Var at a moderate dose if your bloods are wack.

Dropping the Tren is going to cost you. I'd even add primo at 400-600 if you can

So you think I should ride the tren the whole way thru? Im not sure Id want to do that since that would be about 30 weeks on tren. My plan was tren a mast prop 8 weeks out and winny 6 weeks out.

What would you change about the slin?

Stats?(Age, height, weight...what class You're competing in)...that'll give people a better gauge on how heavy the cycle is?

25, 5'9, 210 at 10%. Doing nationals for mens physique followed by a national qualifier for classic physique. The cycle I am lining up is for nationals tho I may not even do classic this year in an attempt to give it my all and go for the pro card.

25, 5'9, 210 at 10%. Doing nationals for mens physique followed by a national qualifier for classic physique. The cycle I am lining up is for nationals tho I may not even do classic this year in an attempt to give it my all and go for the pro card.

What will you starting prep contest diet look like?

You are at a good starting point at 10% body fat.

Agreed, 30 weeks of tren is simply crazy. I would not run it more than 8 weeks.

What will you starting prep contest diet look like?

You are at a good starting point at 10% body fat.

Agreed, 30 weeks of tren is simply crazy. I would not run it more than 8 weeks.

I dont have a set diet. Right now I eat 3 cups egg whites, 3 scoops protein, 9oz chicken, 10oz bison, 3 cups rice, 1.5 cups of oats, 1.5 bananas, 1.5 cups berries, 1.5 avocado. A bunch of spinach and sometimes a protein bar here and there. Im around 3200-3500.

Im adding in some calories via chicken and rice starting next week to put on some size and I intend to stay below 12%. Its hard to say what my diet will look like at this point since i'm so far out but 6-8 weeks out I will be going keto to make sure I come in more conditioned than ever but I don't know at which point I will start going into a deficit. It seems like my maintenance is around the 3200 mark.

Edit: I would like to add that I haven't been on HGH since week 2 of January due to receiving fake kits. I will be starting Pharm in less than 3 weeks here so that should help me keep off fat during my short bulk phase.

Last edited:
Bump.

Although I got some great feedback, I didn't get an answer on which bulk to run.

A:
1250mg Test E 8 weeks
Dbol or Anadrol 6 weeks
10iu Humalin Pre workout
2IU Pharm HGH

or

B:
750mg test E 8 weeks
525mg NPP 8 weeks
Dbol or Anadrol 6 weeks
10iu Humalin Pre workout
2IU Pharm HGH

Im going to assume I didn't get an answer because both look good? Lol (wishful thinking)

Bump.

Although I got some great feedback, I didn't get an answer on which bulk to run.

A:
1250mg Test E 8 weeks
Dbol or Anadrol 6 weeks
10iu Humalin Pre workout
2IU Pharm HGH

or

B:
750mg test E 8 weeks
525mg NPP 8 weeks
Dbol or Anadrol 6 weeks
10iu Humalin Pre workout
2IU Pharm HGH

Im going to assume I didn't get an answer because both look good? Lol (wishful thinking)

I would go with Option B, I like the mix of test and nandro, I would do the anadrol instead of Dbol. I find dbol you get water everywhere vs drol is more like extremely full muscle bellies. Also dbol causes me loss of appetite and anadrol makes me really hungry (odd as they both affect the liver)

Bump.

A:
1250mg Test E 8 weeks
Dbol or Anadrol 6 weeks
10iu Humalin Pre workout
2IU Pharm HGH

or

B:
750mg test E 8 weeks
525mg NPP 8 weeks
Dbol or Anadrol 6 weeks
10iu Humalin Pre workout
2IU Pharm HGH

That's individual, I don't do well on nandrolones/trens so I would do A(with drol, leaner gains)...that's just me though

what you run is not going to matter much.....

it dosent matter.....just pick something and use it.

your post looks like a complete panic mess....its not
that complicated.....if you had the genetics to actually
go pro you would not be worried about it so much....

good luck.

what you run is not going to matter much.....

it dosent matter.....just pick something and use it.

your post looks like a complete panic mess....its not
that complicated.....if you had the genetics to actually
go pro you would not be worried about it so much....

good luck.

This will be my longest cycle so I guess Im a bit paranoid. Thanks for the advice thats what I was looking to hear

Anadrol test and deca together would be a great bulker.

I would do inject adrol pre workout about an hour to 2 hours before.

Dosages are totally up to you and what your body handles.

I dont have a set diet. Right now I eat 3 cups egg whites, 3 scoops protein, 9oz chicken, 10oz bison, 3 cups rice, 1.5 cups of oats, 1.5 bananas, 1.5 cups berries, 1.5 avocado. A bunch of spinach and sometimes a protein bar here and there. Im around 3200-3500.

Im adding in some calories via chicken and rice starting next week to put on some size and I intend to stay below 12%. Its hard to say what my diet will look like at this point since i'm so far out but 6-8 weeks out I will be going keto to make sure I come in more conditioned than ever but I don't know at which point I will start going into a deficit. It seems like my maintenance is around the 3200 mark.

Edit: I would like to add that I haven't been on HGH since week 2 of January due to receiving fake kits. I will be starting Pharm in less than 3 weeks here so that should help me keep off fat during my short bulk phase.

You need to set you a diet up.

I think small changes are fine but if you fail to plan then you should plan to fail. Hire a coach if your really confused about this stuff I think Tenny and MT could help you a lot

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131