over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Compounding Pharamacy

brucepancake

Registered
My Dr. is ok with me taking test prop instead of cyp for my hrt but I cant find a reputable compounding pharmacy in Central Ohio. Please email me if you have any ideas. Thanks

My Dr. is ok with me taking test prop instead of cyp for my hrt but I cant find a reputable compounding pharmacy in Central Ohio. Please email me if you have any ideas. Thanks

If you still have them where you live,,,,try the yellow pages,,they should show all the pharmacies around your area.

There are plenty that will do mail order with a valid Rx. I would check out the A4M site as they should have a list of them in their resources.

These guys are in the game,

Not with both feet, but certainly with one.

Central Ohio Compounding Pharmacy

But do not hesitate to shop around for price. You can order anywhere with valid prescription and so pick the best option for you price, product and service: as testosterone, is testosterone, is testosterone.

And this is the vehicle that allows the rest of your usage to remain off the radar or at least gives the prosecutor second thoughts about charging you for possession..

Have never heard of anyone on HRT having additional charges added for cycling between doctors appointments.

But without a valid prescription based on medical necessity you do not really have a legal leg to stand on and you are risking way to much of your life.

Not everyone qualifies initially, but if you are a serious user like most of us, in one or two years we all most likely can qualify and we all should simply because of the legal protection or insulation a medical necessity gives you.

IPG

My HRT doc has me on test cyp & deca most of his patients use Central Drugs in Lahabra CA he also uses a compounding pharmacy in Tennessee for his peptide scripts which I have for BPC 157
This stuff is spendy but it's dam good!

My HRT doc has me on test cyp & deca most of his patients use Central Drugs in Lahabra CA he also uses a compounding pharmacy in Tennessee for his peptide scripts which I have for BPC 157

This stuff is spendy but it's dam good!

What's your Test and Deca dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200mg per wk for each he also has me on 20mg per day Novaldex and .5mg dostinex every 4th day

Empower Pharmacy out of Houston Tx will ship it to you (WIth a script obviously). THey are used by many of the top TRT docs in the country. Great products.

Empower Pharmacy out of Houston Tx will ship it to you (WIth a script obviously). THey are used by many of the top TRT docs in the country. Great products.

the absolute best , and if you're so lucky to get the powerRX stuff.. its top self

I want capin's het doc. Test and deca. Hard to find that here in Long Island

Thanks guys and yes I have a script. I have been on test cyp for years but prefer prop.

APS Pharmacy or Stroheckers if you need more suggestions. Empower sends my HCG

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner