over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cerebral Palsy

fit2grow

Registered
Just started dating a new girl only this past weekend. She just found out her 3 year old daughter has cerebral palsy yesterday. She also doesnt have the best coverage or has money for a good physical therapist. Her ex husband is some low life that hasnt been involved with both of her kids and hasn't paid for anything. So I'm in the process of finding him to do so. I dont mind helping her out if things turn serious. Wanted to know if there is any of you that have experince in this area of cerebral palsy?

Thanks

Last edited:
So you're trying to find him and make him help out how?

That part I'm not worried about. I just want to know if there is any exercises I can do with her daughter or if there is a physical therapist on pm or someome who knows more about cerebral palsy.

So you're trying to find him and make him help out how?

That part I'm not worried about.

None of my business, especially since you're not asking, but I'd be very cautious here.

Unless you're a lawyer, and are thinking about looking into child support, I'd hate to see you get tangled up in any type of physical confrontation.

You approach him in a gentlemanly manner inquiring about why he isn't helping financially, he drops a few choice F bombs about you minding your own business, and then what??

You should think this out,......battery and possible manslaughter charges don't seem worth it.

Not a flame on your desire to help, just advice from an older guy, who has seen confrontations quickly escalate to an arrest.

Last edited:
I am not a physical therapist but my sister in laws who are twins both have CP. One is much worse than the other and can barely talk and can only walk with assistance of a walker and the other one can walk but has braces on her feet. Both of them can get on a stationary bike and the row machine as long as they get help off and on. They can do more than a lot of sedentary people but don't go as much to a gym type setting because of logistics and such but I have a bike in the basement that they get on a couple times a week. It really comes down to how far she is on the spectrum as to what she can do but stretches and bike and row machine is what my sister in laws do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of my business, especially since you're not asking, but I'd be very cautious here.

Unless you're a lawyer, and are thinking about looking into child support, I'd hate to see you get tangled up in any type of physical confrontation.

You approach him in a gentlemanly manner inquiring about why he isn't helping financially, he drops a few choice F bombs about you minding your own business, and then what??

You should think this out,......battery and possible manslaughter charges don't seem worth it.

Not a flame on your desire to help, just advice from an older guy, who has seen confrontations quickly escalate to an arrest.
I apperciate it where your coming from and totally understand. Its not like that though he told her recently that he would sell his old car and give her the money he just can't find a buyer because he moves around a lot. I have a friend thats a used car salesmen that will get rid of it. Sorry this wasnt ment to be some kind of drama post. Just want to know more info on cerebral palsy

I am not a physical therapist but my sister in laws who are twins both have CP. One is much worse than the other and can barely talk and can only walk with assistance of a walker and the other one can walk but has braces on her feet. Both of them can get on a stationary bike and the row machine as long as they get help off and on. They can do more than a lot of sedentary people but don't go as much to a gym type setting because of logistics and such but I have a bike in the basement that they get on a couple times a week. It really comes down to how far she is on the spectrum as to what she can do but stretches and bike and row machine is what my sister in laws do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah its painful to watch. I imagine the row machine and. stationary would be fairly easy for someone with cerebral palsy to use. Thanks brother

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws