over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Omg this made me laugh so hard

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Fouad Abiad's recent interview on RX muscle joke. Rx muscle has a I hate your show so much.... , thats been going on a while now. Check out Fouad's joke/ for those that do contest prep or just a lot of cardio will get this. :)

skip to 13:50

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjdd9dpDPrw"]Fouad Abiad: Road to the Arnold Classic (Powered by Quest Nutrition) - YouTube[/ame]

lol, I like that channel. Especially when there's technical issues and Dave freaks the fuck out.

Fouad is a cry baby. Always has come off as one. Dude has exceptional genetics but has always held himself back. I think I've seen just about year he's had some kind of injury or excuse to not come in at his best.

Don't get me wrong he's working hard this year but Its not something that hasn't been done before with the injury the comeback all the stuff he's going threw is normal for a lot of guys but he constantly is bringing it up and talking about it. I've been following him but sometimes I just gotta skip threw his stuff because I know he's gonna be bitching about all the negativity or a comment somebody made on his Instagram picture. Come on dude, just deal with it, this social media negative society isn't going to change by your preaching all the time in your videos. Idk good luck to him though I think he's got a good physique.

Fouad is a cry baby. Always has come off as one. Dude has exceptional genetics but has always held himself back. I think I've seen just about year he's had some kind of injury or excuse to not come in at his best.

Don't get me wrong he's working hard this year but Its not something that hasn't been done before with the injury the comeback all the stuff he's going threw is normal for a lot of guys but he constantly is bringing it up and talking about it. I've been following him but sometimes I just gotta skip threw his stuff because I know he's gonna be bitching about all the negativity or a comment somebody made on his Instagram picture. Come on dude, just deal with it, this social media negative society isn't going to change by your preaching all the time in your videos. Idk good luck to him though I think he's got a good physique.

He's injured again right now if you still follow him on instagram. He hurt his leg. He's going to therapy for it currently. Hope he gets better.

That was pretty funny. I enjoy listening to the I hate your show so much segments.

I disagree with you. I think he has an ugly physique. I don't see any genetics advantage .. I think he works pretty damn hard to achieve his max potential and I doubt it will be enough to win

I disagree with you. I think he has an ugly physique. I don't see any genetics advantage .. I think he works pretty damn hard to achieve his max potential and I doubt it will be enough to win

If he didn't have good genetics he wouldn't be winning pro shows :lightbulb:

I never said he has pretty physique. But yeah he works hard for what's he's got.

That was hilarious,,,literally made my day, Thanks for the needed laugh.
The fact that someone would wear cardio clothes 10 times made me horse laugh!!

Ha! Good stuff. I'll have to watch more When I have time.

Seems like a reasonable guy... don't know anything in detail about him but, sounded logical.... good post.

If he didn't have good genetics he wouldn't be winning pro shows :lightbulb:

I never said he has pretty physique. But yeah he works hard for what's he's got.

winning pro shows ? 80% of bodybuilders that won pro shows never made it past that.. hence, him ! only the genetically gifted who has potential do well on bigger stages

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131