over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will do ANYTHING to grow my arms

mementomori515

Registered
My left arm is 17.25 and my right arm is an abysmal 16.0". I was born with a rare congenital condition which affected the right side of my body, particularly my arm. I have less muscle fibers on that side and the response to training is terrible.

The rest of my body is miles ahead of my toothpick arms. I am questioning why I even bother training anything anymore. The disproportion just becomes worse and worse.

My biceps are actually quite well developed, but my triceps are extremely lagging. Because of my condition I struggle to do any heavy compounds like dips or CGBP.

My right side especially is extremely weak and for that reason I avoid doing pump work. I just find it hard to believe that I can grow big arms doing tricep exercises with 20 pound db's and just a few plates on the cable machine. For a guy who is already strong it makes sense, but my logic has been that I'm too weak to benefit from that kind of training.

Right now I've been doing DB skullcrushers, Overhead extension machine, dip machine, and then one arm reverse pushdowns. 3-4 sets each exercise, 8-12 reps focusing on progressive overload. I do this 2-3x per week.

I have begun using IGF DES intra workout followed by MGF post workout. Haven't seen much yet tbh.

I'm also running 600mg test and some orals. I have thought about synthol but I don't think I have enough muscle there yet for it to look right.

I am open to the most extreme suggestions. 8 hour arm workouts 7 days a week. I don't care. If it works I try it.

I personally like some higher reps for arm training and feel my arms grow best that way. For instance my first exercise for triceps might be cable pushdowns. 4 sets..rep ranges 20,15,12,10. I don't ever go under 10 reps for arms unless im doing like 6-8 reps with slow 3 second negatives to really focus on the burn. These have been helpful as well

My left arm is 17.25 and my right arm is an abysmal 16.0". I was born with a rare congenital condition which affected the right side of my body, particularly my arm. I have less muscle fibers on that side and the response to training is terrible.

The rest of my body is miles ahead of my toothpick arms. I am questioning why I even bother training anything anymore. The disproportion just becomes worse and worse.

My biceps are actually quite well developed, but my triceps are extremely lagging. Because of my condition I struggle to do any heavy compounds like dips or CGBP.

My right side especially is extremely weak and for that reason I avoid doing pump work. I just find it hard to believe that I can grow big arms doing tricep exercises with 20 pound db's and just a few plates on the cable machine. For a guy who is already strong it makes sense, but my logic has been that I'm too weak to benefit from that kind of training.

Right now I've been doing DB skullcrushers, Overhead extension machine, dip machine, and then one arm reverse pushdowns. 3-4 sets each exercise, 8-12 reps focusing on progressive overload. I do this 2-3x per week.

I have begun using IGF DES intra workout followed by MGF post workout. Haven't seen much yet tbh.

I'm also running 600mg test and some orals. I have thought about synthol but I don't think I have enough muscle there yet for it to look right.

I am open to the most extreme suggestions. 8 hour arm workouts 7 days a week. I don't care. If it works I try it.

This is 7 weeks of syntherol 3ml per muscle head 2xweek gained almost 2in.

I personally like some higher reps for arm training and feel my arms grow best that way. For instance my first exercise for triceps might be cable pushdowns. 4 sets..rep ranges 20,15,12,10. I don't ever go under 10 reps for arms unless im doing like 6-8 reps with slow 3 second negatives to really focus on the burn. These have been helpful as well

I do the same. I feel heavy chest hits your tris and heavy back hits your bis so why come in and do more heavy work on arm day. I do all high reps with dropsets and supersets forcing as much blood in the muscle as possible.

You said "anything" so here it is:

HGH 4-6IU ED
IGF-1
and Synthol ... follow the gentlemens thread who commented on this reg. Synthol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

This is 7 weeks of syntherol 3ml per muscle head 2xweek gained almost 2in.

ok that is incredible. What gauge needle did you use for that? Sounds painful

my worry with synthol is that it will come out terribly, yours looks like it was done by an artist for example

Higher reps, more frequency

Use some "weird" exercises may spark new growth

And a little seo goes a long way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird, my left side is about an inch bigger than my right, but I'm stronger on my right side. I think because I'm right hand dominate.

Maybe I have a weird condition as well.

ONE weird thing is, my left testicle is smaller than the right. I'm thinking conspiracy..:rolleyes:

I'm serious btw. Any theories?

And as for arms I started out with 11 inch pythons at 6ft 2 lol. Now they are 18.5inches probably more, I haven't measured in about a year. I would still like to have 20 inch arms at 10-15% bf but I'm thinking if I am to achieve that I will end up having to go the synthol route. My legs, back, and shoulders were my gifts. But obviously if you don't have the arms to match the back/shoulders, your physique can look "off".

Heavy chest and back day mostly takes care of the heavy stuff, and i'll throw in 1-2 sets of arm work on these days as well. Then for arm day I go higher reps/lighter weight on all the sets except for one which may be preacher curls for example where I will go heavy for as many as I can get. Also dropsets, supersets, and negatives are all good and should be utilized.

Basically hitting the fuck out of your arms will make them grow in my experience, as long as you're getting in the proper macros for recovery.

Never ran any peps/GH/slin or anything but I believe when they were their biggest I was on Test, Tren, and Anadrol.. With dbol they were big but not defined like with the tren and adrol.

Last edited:
ok that is incredible. What gauge needle did you use for that? Sounds painful

my worry with synthol is that it will come out terribly, yours looks like it was done by an artist for example

This is my first time doing synthol and I thought the exact same thing but honestly it is painless. I started with 1ml per head still only 2xweek and worked my way up .5ml at a time until I reached 3mls. I use a 25g 5/8" and I always pin pre workout then massage for a couple seconds post injection nothing crazy then go train arms.

Weird, my left side is about an inch bigger than my right, but I'm stronger on my right side. I think because I'm right hand dominate.

Maybe I have a weird condition as well.

ONE weird thing is, my left testicle is smaller than the right. I'm thinking conspiracy..:rolleyes:

I'm serious btw. Any theories?

And as for arms I started out with 11 inch pythons at 6ft 2 lol. Now they are 18.5inches probably more, I haven't measured in about a year. I would still like to have 20 inch arms at 10-15% bf but I'm thinking if I am to achieve that I will end up having to go the synthol route. My legs, back, and shoulders were my gifts. But obviously if you don't have the arms to match the back/shoulders, your physique can look "off".

Heavy chest and back day mostly takes care of the heavy stuff, and i'll throw in 1-2 sets of arm work on these days as well. Then for arm day I go higher reps/lighter weight on all the sets except for one which may be preacher curls for example where I will go heavy for as many as I can get. Also dropsets, supersets, and negatives are all good and should be utilized.

Basically hitting the fuck out of your arms will make them grow in my experience, as long as you're getting in the proper macros for recovery.

Never ran any peps/GH/slin or anything but I believe when they were their biggest I was on Test, Tren, and Anadrol.. With dbol they were big but not defined like with the tren and adrol.

1" is pretty significant amount but you'd know if you had my condition. It's probably just a regular imbalance.

18.5" lean is massive lol. I'd be more than content with that. My goal is 19" for my left arm and 18" for my right. But every inch is harder and harder. I think it's like a 25% increase in volume to go from 16" to 18". Which is crazy.

This is my first time doing synthol and I thought the exact same thing but honestly it is painless. I started with 1ml per head still only 2xweek and worked my way up .5ml at a time until I reached 3mls. I use a 25g 5/8" and I always pin pre workout then massage for a couple seconds post injection nothing crazy then go train arms.

1mL in each head of the tricep?

I shoot many different areas of the tricep when I'm using peptides and I get a lot of pain pinning near the medial head, and that's just with a 30g.

1" is pretty significant amount but you'd know if you had my condition. It's probably just a regular imbalance.

18.5" lean is massive lol. I'd be more than content with that. My goal is 19" for my left arm and 18" for my right. But every inch is harder and harder. I think it's like a 25% increase in volume to go from 16" to 18". Which is crazy.

I'm tall so it doesn't really look impressive imo, especially considering my width.

Yeah it's tough when you aren't blessed genetically in the arm department..

Arms are the thing we usually want the biggest, so it may be discouraging. Guys with great arm genetics are usually the ones who say they don't give a fuck about arms etc.. lol

I'm tall so it doesn't really look impressive imo, especially considering my width.

Yeah it's tough when you aren't blessed genetically in the arm department..

Arms are the thing we usually want the biggest, so it may be discouraging. Guys with great arm genetics are usually the ones who say they don't give a fuck about arms etc.. lol

I'm 6'5 :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think ,like some have mentioned, a couple of courses of Syntherol and you can narrow that gap some. My right arm was about 1/4 to 1/2 inch bigger than my left and I did 1 course of Syntherol and evened that out mostly. When I did the injections I used more on the left side than I did on the right. You could do that or not even do your bigger side.

1mL in each head of the tricep?

I shoot many different areas of the tricep when I'm using peptides and I get a lot of pain pinning near the medial head, and that's just with a 30g.

I only do 1 shot 3mls at the top of the horseshoe on my tris and 2 shots in my bis inner and outer head 3mls each. So 3mls in my tris and 6mls in my bis.

I only do 1 shot 3mls at the top of the horseshoe on my tris and 2 shots in my bis inner and outer head 3mls each. So 3mls in my tris and 6mls in my bis.

if you're only shooting one spot in the triceps does it tend to amass in that one area or does it diffuse across the tricep? I would be scared of having a lump or something visible. Your results look very natural though

if you're only shooting one spot in the triceps does it tend to amass in that one area or does it diffuse across the tricep? I would be scared of having a lump or something visible. Your results look very natural though

It defuses a bit...but you should rotate sites

I would assume it diffuses since I have no lumps and it looks 100% natural. I'm just doing it how my coach instructed me to and he has over 21in arms and has been using SEOs on and off for yrs.

How much do you weight and how tall are you? What would you say is your body fat level?

How much do you weight and how tall are you? What would you say is your body fat level?

I'm definitely not the largest by this forum's standards. 6'4 - 6'5 depending on the day, and weight is 232. Bodyfat 13ish%. Maybe 14. I started at 115 pounds, so I'm still catching up.

I'm definitely not the largest by this forum's standards. 6'4 - 6'5 depending on the day, and weight is 232. Bodyfat 13ish%. Maybe 14. I started at 115 pounds, so I'm still catching up.

You're still a big mother fucker. That's a pretty significant gain, good job. Especially at 13%.

I'm 6'2 and started out at 135lbs(and I thought I was small lol), graduated high school at that weight. Now in my mid 20s and at 230, but pretty content where I'm at aside from arm size.

You could be a Martin Ford if you keep gaining.

**broken link removed**

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner