Hey Guys,

I was thinking:
Enanthate 400mg weeks 1-16
Deca 600mg weeks 1-16
Eq 600mg weeks 1-16
Anadrol 50 weeks 1-6
0.5 arim ed

Any experience or advice on dosage ?

I would take Dbol but my stomach can't handle it so I was going to try Anadrol.

I compete and have about 6 cycles under my belt. Nutrition and training is on point. 5'11 225 10% body fat 26 years old.
Bench 405, Deadlift 600, Squat 500

Im worried about hematocryte levels getting too high. So if anyone has alternative cycle advice id greatly appreciate it !

Hey Guys,

I was thinking:
Enanthate 400mg weeks 1-16
Deca 600mg weeks 1-16
Eq 600mg weeks 1-16
Anadrol 50 weeks 1-6
0.5 arim ed

Any experience or advice on dosage ?

I would take Dbol but my stomach can't handle it so I was going to try Anadrol.

I compete and have about 6 cycles under my belt. Nutrition and training is on point. 5'11 225 10% body fat 26 years old.
Bench 405, Deadlift 600, Squat 500

Im worried about hematocryte levels getting too high. So if anyone has alternative cycle advice id greatly appreciate it !

Well that completely depends. What are your goals with this cycle?

Definitely depends on your goals... my honest opinion and my opinion only: i dont know why you would run Eq With deca and anadrol... i would imagine having some serious sides running all 3 at the same time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Well that completely depends. What are your goals with this cycle?

My goals are to keep growing.
Previous cycles

Eq 400mg weeks 1-12
Enanthate 500mg weeks 1-12
Dbol 50mg weeks 1-6

Just finished
Enanthate 500mgweeks 1-12
Deca 400 weeks 1-16
Winstrol weeks 1-5
Tren En 400mg weeks 11 - 16

I just don't know what the next step is and what to try ?

Definitely depends on your goals... my honest opinion and my opinion only: i dont know why you would run Eq With deca and anadrol... i would imagine having some serious sides running all 3 at the same time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Ive ran both eq and deca at 400 with test and it went well with 0 sides so i thought i could stack them? I want to keep growing. Just not sure what the next cycle should be

I personally don't like running deca higher than my test. And I don't see the need for so many compounds. I don't notice much from eq at doses that low either, Just not worth it to me financially to run. Id say do test at 6-750 and deca at 4-600 and the anadrol. No need for anything else

I personally don't like running deca higher than my test. And I don't see the need for so many compounds. I don't notice much from eq at doses that low either, Just not worth it to me financially to run. Id say do test at 6-750 and deca at 4-600 and the anadrol. No need for anything else

I agree with this, save the eq for another cycle when you can run the dose higher.

See the thing is that when I bump my test from 500 to 750 I get crazy night sweats like if I was on tren. So I think I'm sensitive to androgens or something. I take 0.5 arim ed because my nips go crazy also.

I agree with this, save the eq for another cycle when you can run the dose higher.

What would you recommend for a cycle then ?

800mg eq week 1-16
Enanthate eq weeks 1-16

?

Id like to kick start with an oral. Winny and anavar never bothered my stomach but dbol was brutal!

800mg eq week 1-16
Enanthate eq weeks 1-16

?

Id like to kick start with an oral. Winny and anavar never bothered my stomach but dbol was brutal!

This wouldn't be too bad

I personally wouldn't run eq and deca, specially if you are worried about hematocrit, EQ IMO is horrendous for that, add deca which does too, drol quite a bit.

I would do

test 750
deca 500
adrol 75-100

Drol for 6-8 weeks is plenty, you say you have a good grasp on nutrition, so if you want to grow add more cals from the right macros and that should keep you growing without having to take so many things at once. I wont comment on adex as people react differently to estro, i personally would only run .5 x 2 week on the above noted cycle.

I personally wouldn't run eq and deca, specially if you are worried about hematocrit, EQ IMO is horrendous for that, add deca which does too, drol quite a bit.

I would do

test 750
deca 500
adrol 75-100

Drol for 6-8 weeks is plenty, you say you have a good grasp on nutrition, so if you want to grow add more cals from the right macros and that should keep you growing without having to take so many things at once. I wont comment on adex as people react differently to estro, i personally would only run .5 x 2 week on the above noted cycle.

I already recommended this but he said he gets night sweats when he runs test at 750

why not

1g test E
800mg Deca
1.25mg letro ED

keep it simple

would have lower sides than your proposal...prob better gains too

I already recommended this but he said he gets night sweats when he runs test at 750

My bad Heavy, had the thread open and when i got back home I just posted.

800mg eq week 1-16
Enanthate eq weeks 1-16

?

Yes, winstrol and anavar is mild compared to d-bol.They are not in the same level.

Yes, winstrol and anavar is mild compared to d-bol.They are not in the same level.

I was thinking that maybe it had to do with the class of steroid? Dbol and Tbol bothered me but Winstrol didnt so was thinking maybe anadrol being dht based wouldn't bother me either ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws