over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides to enhance sleep

2016aldoraine

Registered
Just wondering if there is a particular peptide I could take to increase my sleep quality. Lately I'm finding I can only get five hours of sleep per night and then I can't get back to sleep. Love to hear some thoughts on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering if there is a particular peptide I could take to increase my sleep quality. Lately I'm finding I can only get five hours of sleep per night and then I can't get back to sleep. Love to hear some thoughts on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea dsip (delta sleep inducing peptide)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Now I know melatonin is nothing special but it actually is a completely different story alongside GHRH (Mod GRF/CJC). It's not everyday you see examples of this with OTC supplements but regular old oral melatonin literally DOUBLED GH output when taken one hour prior to GHRH administration. That's not to say when stacked with GHRP... they did 10mg but 5mg does the trick for me. It seems like a basic combo but the synergy is huge. If that doesn't make you drowsy and cause vivid dreams then i don't know what will

i guess you would know to check into sleep apnea, but besides investigating sleep apnea have you ever tried melatonin? It will allow you to get back to REM sleep even when apnea occurs.

melatonin is nature's anti-stress hormone because it counters the effects of high cortisol. many scientists consider melatonin to be the best anti-oxidant known. it crosses all membrane barriers and is a powerful scavenger of free radicals.

i take about 3-5mg about 40 minutes before bedtime. on high central nervous system workouts like heavy squats and dead lifts i have in my gear bag along with the citrulline-malate, whey, leucine etc... it counters cortisol from heavy workouts.

i suggest you start with a low dose when first trying it and build from there, because it may cause vivid dreams or nightmares in some. that doesn't occur with 1-3 mgs and like i said it helps to let you get back into rem sleep even if you awaken.

read the attached pm thread below that covers much of this. other than what melatonin does, a glass of red wine won't hurt you.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ver-posted-about-tart-cherry-juice-sleep.html

Now I know melatonin is nothing special but it actually is a completely different story alongside GHRH (Mod GRF/CJC). It's not everyday you see examples of this with OTC supplements but regular old oral melatonin literally DOUBLED GH output when taken one hour prior to GHRH administration. That's not to say when stacked with GHRP... they did 10mg but 5mg does the trick for me. It seems like a basic combo but the synergy is huge. If that doesn't make you drowsy and cause vivid dreams then i don't know what will

melatonin dreams are craaazy wild and vivid.. i had to drop it altogether because of them... since its allergy season, i stick to benedryl, and that helps much more than anything else otc that ive tried..

It's not a peptide, but EQ makes me sleep like never before!! I don't want to get out of bed in the morning. And about 1 or 2 pm everyday I get so tired I could sleep standing up. lol that's only 600mg a week. Again I know it isn't a peptide, but for about 40 bucks a month you can sleep pretty good.

It's not a peptide, but EQ makes me sleep like never before!! I don't want to get out of bed in the morning. And about 1 or 2 pm everyday I get so tired I could sleep standing up. lol that's only 600mg a week. Again I know it isn't a peptide, but for about 40 bucks a month you can sleep pretty good.

I wish I could say the same! I was like a damn vampire on EQ... literally 2-3 hours a night for weeks on end... and yet I wasn't tired either. You'd think I'd be a slug but it didn't even impede my lifts. It just made me feel insane suddenly not knowing what to do suddenly having twice as many hours in my day. I honestly had to drop it because I thought I was going to lose it. No tren or anything either just test and mast. Went away within about 5 days of stopping.

Now ghrp/mod GRF... I have the most epic dreams and get the heaviest sleep I've ever had. I can get up fine after 7-8 but I can easily do 10-11. If my schedule allows it I do it because I swear I grow like no other when I sleep that much

I wish I could say the same! I was like a damn vampire on EQ... literally 2-3 hours a night for weeks on end... and yet I wasn't tired either. You'd think I'd be a slug but it didn't even impede my lifts. It just made me feel insane suddenly not knowing what to do suddenly having twice as many hours in my day. I honestly had to drop it because I thought I was going to lose it. No tren or anything either just test and mast. Went away within about 5 days of stopping.

Now ghrp/mod GRF... I have the most epic dreams and get the heaviest sleep I've ever had. I can get up fine after 7-8 but I can easily do 10-11. If my schedule allows it I do it because I swear I grow like no other when I sleep that much

Everything has usually worked backwards on me. Coffee makes
Me Sleepy, etc. I had ADHD as a child, well I guess I still do, just no longer hyper. Tren however, affects me like everybody else.. night sweats and lack of sleep. Lol so I guess I'm somewhat Normal to an extent!

melatonin dreams are craaazy wild and vivid.. i had to drop it altogether because of them... since its allergy season, i stick to benedryl, and that helps much more than anything else otc that ive tried..

take a LOW DOSE of melatonin (like 3mg or less - break or bite tablet in half) to get past bad dreams. try a different brand. meds even prescribed are not precise. anyway that will takes care of bad dreams so you can sleep then you can slowly up dose.

anyway try hydroxyzine pamoate over the benedryl:

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member