over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halotestin experiences

dros

Registered
Hey guys

I wanted to hear some of your thoughts on Halotestin if you've ran it before.

I am a very calm and chill person and Tren didn't really give me any sides besides the night sweats. No anger issues really. Was easily controlled.

I'm interested in hearing your dosages and length and more importantly how it felt and what it personally did for you.

Thanks

Hey guys

I wanted to hear some of your thoughts on Halotestin if you've ran it before.

I am a very calm and chill person and Tren didn't really give me any sides besides the night sweats. No anger issues really. Was easily controlled.

I'm interested in hearing your dosages and length and more importantly how it felt and what it personally did for you.

Thanks

you get used to the anger/aggression just like you get used to tren, methyltrienolone, or even high dose testosterone. might take 3 days, might take a week or 2. depends on the person.

Never had the opportunity to use it yet. Seems like an interesting compound though

I've used it a bunch of times, and pharma variety twice so I know i've used the real thing. I'm a chill person and tren doesn't make volatile it just amps me ever so slightly, really I only ever noticed any frustration when driving on tren. That seems to bring the worst out of me. I never had any anger issues on halo either, it was much the same, was chill and felt great other than when driving. So if you're chill I don't think it'll be a problem for you at all. I never went over 30mg per day for 4 weeks. Usually one 20 mg dose pre workout and then 5 and 5 in 2 other doses. Unless you're lean don't expect a lot visually out of it, if you are expect to look harder and more dried out but if you're not you will still get something out of it, big strength gains.

I've used it a bunch of times, and pharma variety twice so I know i've used the real thing. I'm a chill person and tren doesn't make volatile it just amps me ever so slightly, really I only ever noticed any frustration when driving on tren. That seems to bring the worst out of me. I never had any anger issues on halo either, it was much the same, was chill and felt great other than when driving. So if you're chill I don't think it'll be a problem for you at all. I never went over 30mg per day for 4 weeks. Usually one 20 mg dose pre workout and then 5 and 5 in 2 other doses. Unless you're lean don't expect a lot visually out of it, if you are expect to look harder and more dried out but if you're not you will still get something out of it, big strength gains.

I've heard Halotestin especially gives you alot more focus, you're more alert. More confidence

Would you say this is true?

I've heard Halotestin especially gives you alot more focus, you're more alert. More confidence

Would you say this is true?

Focus for sure, you do feel a drive and when you're lifting you do zone in and wanna push. Confidence, idk, I think that might be more a byproduct of what you accomplish on halo. You beat some best lifts, and feel hard and strong your confidence may pick up as a result. Some guys speak about that same sort of confident feeling on tren too, I never felt it there either so maybe its individual?

Never had the opportunity to use it yet. Seems like an interesting compound though

Brother....if you haven't run YOUR HALO you need to!!!..... all I can say is HOLY SHIT..... will return with my full report in 2 weeks...

I have used it a couple of times in the past when it was sold in pharmacies in Mexico under the name "Stenox". It was made by Atlantis lab.

I think i used 20-30mg per day. I got noticeable strenght gains from it. I also noticed some lethargy and liver pains within 2 weeks.

This poduct is very toxic to the liver. I would not use it again. If you consider Gains vs side effects, I think anavar is a much better choice if one is looking for a leaner physique and strenght gains.

If you are an elite competitive strenght athlete, then that is another story...

Since Halo mostly give strength gains, does anybody knows what is the minimum effective dose to achieve results? Not to double strength in one day, but as an aid to progressively push a little bit more week after week. That way sides would be minimal at the same time. Maybe just 10mg a day?

Something I'm defiantly going to look into,would love to see more info on this,as I'm a strength trainer so very interested...

THE REAPER

Tell us more my friend

You're running Halotestin right now?

I am... 8 weeks out and wayyyy ahead of schedule so I figured id run a 2 week mock... if I like what I see i'll reintroduce 2 weeks out... just in Day 2 of Monsters Halo... doing 20mg 1hr pre.....strength is absurd... VERY impressed. unfortunately, strength isn't what I'm looking for at the moment.. I can see how one can get injured with this.. calories really aren't there and DB's feel like toys... smashed two PR's without even trying.. so far so good.... guzzling Synthergine as well... be back in 2 weeks with a full report

used a few weeks out of last show...awesome stuff...helped with focus and strength big time.... meant I used less winny which means less horrible stiff pain in prep...winner

10 mgs Pre is Plenty. Keeps my strength up even when runnin low Andro's and high Anabolics.
Like being on Tren, but only for a few hours a day and only a few days a week.
10 mgs works so well I am actually chicken shit to bump to 20...

Like being on Tren, but only for a few hours a day and only a few days a week.

I'm running it alongside Tren Ace/Test P.....so yeah, I expect to be a ray of sunshine the next 2 weeks....LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131