over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Post - future muscle

futuremuscle

Newbies
Hey Guys,

Im new here to the forum and would like to introduce my self .

I've been bodybuilding for 10 years - Im no pro, I am no expert but
I would like to share my experiences and learn some more as the sport is always changing .. And above all I always 'try' to keep health in mind although I have done some fucked up shit in order to get that paper thin look some of which i regret for sure ..

I'll try to keep things short and clear ..

I was skinny and sick when I first started training , my body weight was 65kg and over the past ten years I have put on 30kg of muscle @ 175cm.. half of that muscle was with my natural ability .. I then wanted more so I started competing and saw some great results buy utilising all the tools around me ..

I want to write down all the things that I believe work to build muscle and to get into contest preparation.. and I also want to discuss a few new approaches that I am looking into such as SEO and EPO in order to break my plateau and would value the opinion of others..

first misconception is bulking or dirty bulking -- yes i did it and regret it ... A lot of guys and girls seem to think when you build as much muscle as possible you need to eat everything and everything .. This is the worst thing one can do BECAUSE a lot off people don't realise that AAS deposit into fat cells also which is like throwing your money down the drain and your not going to build much muscle .. SO YES I always made my best muscle gains while as lean as possible .. Body fat does not benefit anyone trying to build muscle.. We want deposits into the muscle - not the fat ..

second misconception : Cardio makes you loose muscle '' lmao .. Cardio makes you repair quicker because of more blood flow to muscle AND if your fitter then you can train harder and heavier and building muscle becomes easy... and protects the heart obviously.. It also has a massive impact on insulin sensitivity .. as much as people think thats all diet related -- its not .. cardio is a big factor also.

Carbs : I'm very against no carb diets - Mainly because it switches off your digestive system so you stop delivering nutrients to the cells and you stop producing digestive enzymes woooow ,, but hey if you wanna look skinny fat and feel shit then go starve your self lmao.. keeping blood sugar level is the key to amazing results .. you burn fat when your doing cardio and training hard .. NOT by starvation .. thats just silly and destroys your quality of life .. but im not saying fasting is bad .. fasting once or twice a week for half a day or a day is great to give organs a rest..

protein : you need a variety because like everything - body builds tolerance .. sad but true .. so yeah have fun eating chicken all day lmfao..

Hormones : Underground oils are crap ,, very hard to find a good underground source in my experience - its a money game - they dont care about your results .. .. best results I had from any oil was primotestin (test e) from a doctor @ 500mg / week .. Authenticity is key when it comes to oils and pretty much everything.. I don't overly rate anabolics especially deca - I think deca can cause some serious problems later on down the track.. Lets not forget everything is derived from test .. guys think they gotta take boat loads of oil to grow .. but do they even know what steroids do ? they simply give you drive, energy, libido hyperplasia cell volume .. thats not going to make you look like jay cuttler .. but it helps to a degree ..

The difference between the bodybuilders in the 80's to the 90's and now is MITOSIS .. a lot of ppl don't know what that is word it .. its division of the cell ,, when one cell divides and becomes two.this is when the magic happens because its almost like magic. This is the reason todays bodybuilders literally look like they are two humans stuck together .. I'm sure a lot of you know this and I hope this clears up a few things and helps reduce the amount of juice heads we are seeing these days - just self destructing them selves with massive amounts of steroids with heaps of androgenic side effects ..

Forgot to mention you can only produce mitosis through the use of HGH .. oh and its got to be real hgh .. cause ahhhh most of its fake ... and you need to be on it for a few years .. pretty much only real stuff is from a doctor .. Ive only ever had real stuff a handful of times .. words can not describe the feeling .. so all you guys pumping your 10iu a day blue tops from china thinking your going to look like phil heath you can think again .. its no mistake phil looks the way he does and the way jay cuttler looked .. hmm funny they r such good mates .. love them both btw and they both have amazing work ethic which is very important .. hgh does have local affects on fat and muscle 100%

ok so now we know how to divide the cells in our body through mitosis how can we get as much nutrients and blood into the cell as humanly possible in order to grow as much muscle as possible?? YOU GUESSED IT !! INSULIN .. this hormone is off the chart !! hahah it just puts the icing on the cake and fully inflates all your dividing cells and turns you into a monster but also dangerous if you cant do maths..but you need to be lean for it to work.

Now another thing we need to talk about is red blood cells and this is an area I want to tape into and need as much info as possible .. Anadrol has the ability to produce more red cell counts but its very androgenic .. EPO is something Im very interested in and believe it must be used at the top level with a high level of risk .. it would just complete the whole puzzle I've been trying to solve for 10 years .. I understand one would want to reduce the risk of platelets sticking together and blood clotting may occur .. asprin would be essential and monitoring blood pressure .. very dangerous but if appropriate measures are in place at all times the results would be astonishing .. I have never used EPO and would love some input and if anyone on here has used it ? I understand the use of steroids in conjuction with EPO could be dangerous ??

SEO: never used synthol but i understand it may work if your following a progressive protocol and using hgh in order to keep the muscle that your stretching ??/??

cutting : t3 ,clen, hgh ,eca, proviron, stanazol and cardio. might sound silly but cardio gives you that grainy dorian yates look .. you cant get that look from drugs EVER .. its cardio..unless if you have insane genetics.. cycle the clen with eca to stop tolerance . albuterol is a smarter option over clen because it doesn't thicken the walls of the heart like clen does.. dnp works great but risky .. I guess everything is risky if your dumb and don't do your research .. keep carbs high in oder for the t3 to work and dnp for that matter..

water : the whole water and sodium thing is all bullshit .. your not going to get a proper muscle pump without salt .. taking it out is just dumb and i've made that mistake .. the more water you drink the better you will look in my experience .. lasixs works great but you must do it right at the end about 6 hours before you step on stage and keep drinking .. you will peak around the 6-8 hour mark if your fully diced then after that your electrolyte balance is fucked and you will go soft and shit - seen it and done it too many times ..

diet : your diet should be the same all the way to the show .. low gi carbs ,, high protein ,, low fat ,, high fibre ,, its that simple.. I don't know what the big fuss is about .. the whole carb loading thing is fucking stupid because it makes you feel shit .. you sweat on stage .. your gut is distended .. sure have some fats , sugar and salt while your pumping up back stage maybe even a few iu of insulin .. but the whole junk loading thing the night before and day of,,, seriously .. i think its gross... and trust me the judges know when you have done it .. cause you look like a fat mess .. they want nice tight mid section .. you wanna be a picture of art and health on stage right ? not a donut fat mess. lmao.. have some self control and eat some food after the show ..

pct : hcg makes your nuts work .. clomid stimulated your pituitary gland - lowers estrogen and forces your body to produce testosterone .. NOTHING WORKS BETTER THEN CLOMID .. Its the god father for PCT .. always do hcg before clomid..6 weeks is best .. Your body will always come back to normal if your smart..

I believe the most dangerous thing about bodybuilding is blood pressure, pain killers and taking recreational drugs with hormones .. very bad idea ..

would love some feed back on EPO and SEO as I have never done either ..

also if anyone has some info on sarms rad -140 is in phase one i believe ?? looks interesting ..

once I gather enough information and materials I believe my cycle will look something like this :

low dose testosterone 250-500mg/week

3iu gh x 3 daily - timed dosing- morning , midday , evening IM

insulin 3iu / meal .. I'm very sensitive .

metformin - 1000mg daily

t3- 40mcg daily

EPO ; dosage I have no idea ??/?

1000mg asprin daily

SEO: into weak muscle groups daily ??

would love some feed back :)

Welcome how old are you and your weight and height?

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

With all that said... pics?

;)

With all that said... pics?

;)
I think we all are thinking the exact same,post some pics up...Phidias with all he posted if he is not even close to you,which I highly doubt he is that's just a bunch of talk...

THE REAPER

I think we all are thinking the exact same,post some pics up...Phidias with all he posted if he is not even close to you,which I highly doubt he is that's just a bunch of talk...

THE REAPER
I agree. OP says once he gathers information and materials his will start. What info cuz seems by the way you talk in your writing you know ALOT. It honestly just sounds like a more schmooze fancy way to get on board and get gear lol. I could be wrong though [emoji15] [emoji57]

I agree. OP says once he gathers information and materials his will start. What info cuz seems by the way you talk in your writing you know ALOT. It honestly just sounds like a more schmooze fancy way to get on board and get gear lol. I could be wrong though [emoji15] [emoji57]

Agreed brother, we'll see lol...

THE REAPER

well . . .

The difference between the bodybuilders in the 80's to the 90's and now is MITOSIS .. a lot of ppl don't know what that is word it .. its division of the cell ,, when one cell divides and becomes two.this is when the magic happens because its almost like magic. This is the reason todays bodybuilders literally look like they are two humans stuck together . . .

would love some feed back :)

Welcome futuremuscle.

Could take issue with, question much of what you have said
in your opening post, but the above, in particular, is worrisome
if believed, because in my opinion is just plain false.

Would love to see some evidence, the pros and cons, of mitosis
in skeletal muscle cells.

And like others have said . . . please post up some fotos.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I would take some time to read old posts. The odds of someone only BB for 10 years coming here and enlightening the very intelligent members here about the difference in todays pros and those from the 80's is slim to none.

As you read - you will realize that there are ALOT of guys that have been BB since the 80's and before. I think we even have a pros that competed in the 80's here!

Needless to say - "mitosis" - is NOT the difference between then and now.

U take 1000mgs of aspirin a day??

Welcome to PM

I don't know why people think there is a big secret between the 80's and 90's. Since I was in both eras, I know you are wrong on what you say. The biggest difference is insulin and GH came more available, add more knowledge of eating better, better protein available and combine that with mega dosing drugs in extremes and that is the difference. You must have a typo, aspirin at 1000 MG? As far as UG oils being crap? I was on only 125 MG of this so called crap and scored a 934 total test at close to 57. It would be below 200 without it. So much for your crap theory. Also ask any marathon runner why he isn't built like a BB. Too much cardio is not a good thing for muscle growth either. I can post a picture of no cardio, no diet drugs or stimulants next to yours and I bet I am just as lean or better. I have no where near good genetics, just know how to stay focus with a good DIET. Your Diet makes you lean, cardio just helps that. I seen quite a few fat people do a hour of cardio. Sure it helps your heart, but getting lean and maintaining muscle involves proper nutrients. Anyways welcome to PM. I sit back and listen the first few months. I know guys here that can teach me a thing or two and I have close to 40 years of experience. :)

Last edited:
ohhh, just wait....he'll be PMing all of you in about 3 or 4 days
about him "WANTING" to be your personal trainer...for only
30$ a month....

:D

I don't know why people think there is a big secret between the 80's and 90's. Since I was in both eras, I know you are wrong on what you say. The biggest difference is insulin and GH came more available, add more knowledge of eating better, better protein available and combine that with mega dosing drugs in extremes and that is the difference. You must have a typo, aspirin at 1000 MG? As far as UG oils being crap? I was on only 125 MG of this so called crap and scored a 934 total test at close to 57. It would be below 200 without it. So much for your crap theory. Also ask any marathon runner why he isn't built like a BB. Too much cardio is not a good thing for muscle growth either. I can post a picture of no cardio, no diet drugs or stimulants next to yours and I bet I am just as lean or better. I have no where near good genetics, just know how to stay focus with a good DIET. Your Diet makes you lean, cardio just helps that. I seen quite a few fat people do a hour of cardio. Sure it helps your heart, but getting lean and maintaining muscle involves proper nutrients. Anyways welcome to PM. I sit back and listen the first few months. I know guys here that can teach me a thing or two and I have close to 40 years of experience. :)

Pesty IVE said the same thing.. I'm " old" yes.. But the only difference is SLIN and hgh.. Sure we have better diet info now.. A better grasp of some of the science... And the dosages have nudged up.. But the human species hasn't changed... If slin and HGH can add 20 to 30 pounds with long term use ( a hypothetical ) then take a top champ of the 80s and add that to him... You now have today's champs.. And the bashing that constantly occurs about ug labs is silly. I can name 4 or 5 I trust completely to test out accurate.. And that's just what I've had experience with.. We now see the lab tests and most are pretty spot on.. ;)

Here are some recent pictures .. some funny replys .
I'm only on here to learn more .. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2793.JPG
    IMG_2793.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2798.JPG
    IMG_2798.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2801.jpg
    IMG_2801.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2800.jpg